LETS CONTINUE INTO BASKETBALL SEASON.!

Amen.! im down for talking about basketball since football getting ready to end and high school basketball is starting.

I don't know if its going to be down in the "OTHER'S THREAD" at the bottom or if you guys wanted to continue in this thread. but it's been on my mind to start doing regardless.

I am not really into the basketball like football.  I just know last year in Broward that Gibbons and Ely were really good.... Stoneman Douglas and MacArthur were decent teams. I will try to tune into Boys HS Basketball a bit but not daily like football.

Agreed. 

Will definitely check in as much as possible to learn more about boys basketball. 

you can follow for the convo and updates ....by febuary you will have far better insight then before. lol

Dillard, not really a basket ball fan. Kind of funny since the Orlando area has actually done better at Basket Ball than football. Probably has to do with my Jamaican heritage. After football, I usually turn to soccer. But I will look at what you guys post. Just won't participate much. 

Dillard, not really a basket ball fan. Kind of funny since the Orlando area has actually done better at Basket Ball than football. Probably has to do with my Jamaican heritage. After football, I usually turn to soccer. But I will look at what you guys post. Just won't participate much. 

if you want you can post about soccer in the offtopic, we can use this as a oppurtunity to keep the board alive during the football offseason and learn about other sports

I am guessing we need to expand into basketball and baseball now as well? Is that what I am seeing on here as a suggestion?

yeah, by doing that we can keep the board active even when its not football season, since during those serval months their isent a lot of football news to talk about so we could use that to keep it active