Vero-PBC

Drogo

A few notes from this game:

1. The loss of the suspended players particularly receiver Jacobs hurt Vero, their offense was mostly one dimensional all night. the weather had a lot to do with that, as it was raining all game and the field was drenched, but PBC overcame it and was able to throw the ball effectively at times. 

2. Most of Vero’s scores came in un-Vero like fashion: by long, smash mouth drives with RB’s Ferguson and Rogers. Vero is not setup to do this normally as their usually undersized in the trenches, if PBC doesn’t figure this out, it could be a long night next week against Eden James and TC, as they are setup to exploit just that. 

3. PBC quarterback Haston is a special talent, I would expect him to be one of the states top QB prospects next year. 

Overall I decent year for Vero, but to be honest, I think everyone in town probably expected to lose in the 2nd or 3rd round again, so it’s not a shock, good luck to PBC next week.