Miami Northwestern with the hardest schedule in the state!!!!???

i've seen alot of tough schedules in my day but sheeessshhhhh this miami northwestern schedule is 1 of the most BRUTAL schedules i've ever seen i mean they dont have no cupcakes anywhere each week they have to bring it or they can possibly be blown out i mean just look at this BESIDES the first game vs AMERICAN on that saturday to start the season their....

@colombus

HOME vs american heritage patriots

@ american heritage delray

HOME vs south dade

home vs booker t washigton

home vs miami norland

home vs miami central

@ miami carol city

@ miami jackson.!!!

i mean if the bulls can get through this they can really make some noise in the playoffs they will be well prepared for it lol.! even as a district runner up they will be extremley tough to beat.....thoughts..

i've seen alot of tough schedules in my day but sheeessshhhhh this miami northwestern schedule is 1 of the most BRUTAL schedules i've ever seen i mean they dont have no cupcakes anywhere each week they have to bring it or they can possibly be blown out i mean just look at this BESIDES the first game vs AMERICAN on that saturday to start the season their....

@colombus

HOME vs american heritage patriots

@ american heritage delray

HOME vs south dade

home vs booker t washigton

home vs miami norland

home vs miami central

@ miami carol city

@ miami jackson.!!!

i mean if the bulls can get through this they can really make some noise in the playoffs they will be well prepared for it lol.! even as a district runner up they will be extremley tough to beat.....thoughts..

That is a gauntlet!!! But they do have a qb

NW: Columbus, AHP, AHD, South Dade, BTW, MIA Central, Carol City

AHP: Colquitt, Don Bosco, Northwestern

STA: BTW, Miramar, Gorman, Deerfield, Boyd, Flanagan

Ox: Flanagan, Carol City, West Orange, AHD, IMG

----

I'll let y'all debate who has the toughest schedule out of those four teams. 

----

alot of good games this season lol.

The Bishop will play Cedar Hill in Texas. It will be a big time game for both teams. I expect Bishop to win by only a few points. The Bishop will put a lot of focus on that game and then have 4 days to get ready for Cocoa. 

Cocoa will play Trinity at home. It will be a good game and it could go Cocoa's way if they play to their talent. Cocoa will have one of the best RB's in the nation this year if the O-line can make holes for Pratt to run. Pratt put the most running yards on IMG of any RB last year.

Bishop will see Cocoa at their home field in Vegas. I feel it will be Cocoa's hardest game this side of the playoffs, but if they believe then nothing is impossible.

----

I would narrow that list down to STA and Nortwestern.

Here are a few more Broward teams that have at least 3 or more strong teams on their regular season schedule:

Boyd Anderson - IMG, Dillard, STA, * 6A South

Flanagan- Oxbridge Academy, Miramar, Chaminade-Madonna, STA, *8A South

Chaminade-Madonna - North Marion, Flanagan, IMG, *3A South

Deerfield Beach - Grayson, STA, Piper *8A South

Ely - North Marion, Deerfield Beach, Boyd Anderson, Lakeland, STA, Dillard, *7A South

Miramar- Mater Academy, STA, Flanagan, *8A South

----

STA for sure

That schedule is brutal this is a schedule that would give them the nod in the WildCard System

Absolutely.. As long as they won a few of those games  and showed up for most of the rest respectively they would be in...

This is why I am always using 6A Miami Northwestern and whining about how it is a joke how teams like 6A Mitchell go 9-1 and "earn" their right to play in the post-season while Northwestern is home.  I say Northwestern would beat Mitchell by at least 2 TDs for fun but you always have the people out there saying "you don't know that...that is not fair to say unless they play"  - Well, I'm saying it.  I am also saying and hoping that it looks like the FHSAA is trying to make a better post season.

Realistically speaking Northwestern could very well be a top 20 team in the state with only sub . 500 record.   The Mitchells, Strawberry and Lemon Bays and a few other schools throughout the state are incapable teams making playoffs while teams like Coconut Creek and Northwestern stay home.  It is not the fault of the the teams for having such weak schedules and making the playoffs, it is just the system needs a makeover that I am looking forward to.  I can tell you this.... if the some of these North Region Districts don't get their act/programs together they will not see a post season for a long time.  Based on the new system that could be in place soon they are going to have to travel and find legit teams to play.