SHOCKERS 4 TONIGHT.! ...LETS TALK LOL

GIBBONS 49 PLANTATION 0....I know thay plantation was down but wow.!! lol

hallandale 22 deerfield beach 21 in overtime lol....wow so much was said about deerfield over the summer hallandale was suppose to be waaay down ...deerfield just beat a quality team in chamaniade last week in the KOC ...so i didnt see this 1 coming.

oxbridge beats flanagan 7-6 AT FLANAGAN ...i picked oxbridge in this game but to see them actually go on the road and do it..was pretty impressive

BTW BEATS THE NUMBER 1 IN THE NATION STA RAIDERS 27 23 RAIDERS THOUGHT THEY SCORED BUT WAS ACTUALLY STOPPED AT THE 1 YARD LINE AND THE VERY NEXT PLAY PICKED OFF GAME OVER LIKE WOW LOL JUST WOW I ALSO PICKED THE TORNADOES IN THIS 1.

JUST SHOCKERS EVERYWHERE MAN...THOUGHTS???

GIBBONS 49 PLANTATION 0....I know thay plantation was down but wow.!! lol 

hallandale 22 deerfield beach 21 in overtime lol....wow so much was said about deerfield over the summer hallandale was suppose to be waaay down ...deerfield just beat a quality team in chamaniade last week in the KOC ...so i didnt see this 1 coming.

oxbridge beats flanagan 7-6 AT FLANAGAN ...i picked oxbridge in this game but to see them actually go on the road and do it..was pretty impressive

BTW BEATS THE NUMBER 1 IN THE NATION STA RAIDERS 27 23 RAIDERS THOUGHT THEY SCORED BUT WAS ACTUALLY STOPPED AT THE 1 YARD LINE AND THE VERY NEXT PLAY PICKED OFF GAME OVER LIKE WOW LOL JUST WOW I ALSO PICKED THE TORNADOES IN THIS 1.

JUST SHOCKERS EVERYWHERE MAN...THOUGHTS???

I expected to Gibbons to handle Plantation with ease but did not see that score coming as well.

Biggest upset on the night to me by far in SFL  was Hallandale over Deerfield Beach.  Talent-wise  Hallandale is down - unless they found 20+ D1 players off the street or something.  Deerfield may have caught the injury bug early last week and had a couple key players got hurt but either way...a loss to Hallanale is inexcusable with Deerfield's roster.  I've been saying all along though - 8A in SFL is way down from last year.

Oxbridge over Flanagan - Not a shocker at all to me.  I expected this game to go down to the wire and could go either way.

BTW /STA - Not a huge shocker BTW getting the W.  I figured STA by about 6-10.  The shocker for me was how the game ended.  I did not really like the play calling by STA at the end.  QB sneak or they could have even spiked the ball and powered up the middle with Epstein.

I expected to Gibbons to handle Plantation with ease but did not see that score coming as well.

Biggest upset on the night to me by far in SFL  was Hallandale over Deerfield Beach.  Talent-wise  Hallandale is down - unless they found 20+ D1 players off the street or something.  Deerfield may have caught the injury bug early last week and had a couple key players got hurt but either way...a loss to Hallanale is inexcusable with Deerfield's roster.  I've been saying all along though - 8A in SFL is way down from last year.

Oxbridge over Flanagan - Not a shocker at all to me.  I expected this game to go down to the wire and could go either way.

BTW /STA - Not a huge shocker BTW getting the W.  I figured STA by about 6-10.  The shocker for me was how the game ended.  I did not really like the play calling by STA at the end.  QB sneak or they could have even spiked the ball and powered up the middle with Epstein.

EXACTLY but that deerfield hallandale game...as u said inexcusable

So is this the end for St. Thomas

Outside of the BGorman game, STA  needs their opponents to get really good, really fast and then slaughter them and BTW to lose somewhere.  BTW just need to win - not blow out teams.  If STA beats Gorman, Gorman wins the rest of their games and BTW wins out.  BTW is pretty much a lock to be National Champions.

Well to everyone who wanted to know how to beat STA - there you go.  If you got talent like BTW , it can be done!  ;)  .  Having "Ice " on those sidelines does not hurt either....

It happens almost every year to STA - they lose to a SFL public school.  So all this nonsense about STA stacking All-Star teams is disproven - again.

Well to everyone who wanted to know how to beat STA - there you go. If you got talent like BTW , it can be done! ;) . Having "Ice " on those sidelines does not hurt either....

It happens almost every year to STA - they lose to a SFL public school. So all this nonsense about STA stacking All-Star teams is disproven - again.

Yeah that totally proved your argument, they lose by a yard to a Miami public school that might be as talented as them if not better ;) and did you go to the game?

Well to everyone who wanted to know how to beat STA - there you go. If you got talent like BTW , it can be done! ;) . Having "Ice " on those sidelines does not hurt either....

It happens almost every year to STA - they lose to a SFL public school. So all this nonsense about STA stacking All-Star teams is disproven - again.

Yeah that totally proved your argument, they lose by a yard to a Miami public school that might be as talented as them if not better ;) and did you go to the game?

flanagan is wayyyyy downnn

Now if Flanagan defeated Oxbridge tonight would you be saying  - " Man, Oxbridge is so overated!"

I knew some and even predicted statements like that in another string.  I knew some would make this a "no win" scenario for Oxbridge.  If they win then "Flanagan must be way down" if they lose than "Wow, Oxbridge is so overrated."

Could it possibly just be Flanagan is down (like most expected)  and Oxbridge is a pretty solid team and a possible 3A- contender?  I compared their top players to Dwyer and it was simply better. I am still waiting for someone to show me a roster in PB County that is more loaded with 3* and up talent.   Dwyer is right there in depth but Oxbridge's best are getting way more big time offers.

I was driving down to the game and just as I passed through Miramar and was going past Dolphin stadium, I hit a monsoon.  I was starting to hit heavy traffic and decided to attend a game closer to my house in case things got bad.  I almost did Mater @ Miramar but landed 10 minutes away at the Oxbridge/Flanagan game.  This way if this tropical depression thing hits us I would not be stuck in traffic with 1000s of people.  Sure enough a rain band and lightning delay hit in the Flanagan game as well just before halftime.  I waited, and watched the ugly but competitive game till the late 4th. Oxbridge had the ball on like the Flanagan 3 yard game and the lightning horn went off again with about 1:30 to go.  They just called the game.  So I get home turn on my computer and the damn STA/BTW game is till going on- so I tuned in.  I am glad I didn't go with the weather - smart move.    I am angry that I missed a historic game - dumb move.

I thought Flanagan would win because of it being defending 8a champs but guess this proved Oxbridge is a leginiment threat

Flanagan is still a good team, but a lot closer to #10 in 8A then #1.  Their defense is probably still good enough to cause problems for a team like Deerfield Beach in the playoffs though.

To me Oxbridge Academy is arguably still one of (if not the) the best teams in PB County.  

I was driving down to the game and just as I passed through Miramar and was going past Dolphin stadium, I hit a monsoon. I was starting to hit heavy traffic and decided to attend a game closer to my house in case things got bad. I almost did Mater @ Miramar but landed 10 minutes away at the Oxbridge/Flanagan game. This way if this tropical depression thing hits us I would not be stuck in traffic with 1000s of people. Sure enough a rain band and lightning delay hit in the Flanagan game as well just before halftime. I waited, and watched the ugly but competitive game till the late 4th. Oxbridge had the ball on like the Flanagan 3 yard game and the lightning horn went off again with about 1:30 to go. They just called the game. So I get home turn on my computer and the damn STA/BTW game is till going on- so I tuned in. I am glad I didn't go with the weather - smart move. I am angry that I missed a historic game - dumb move.

South Florida getting a hurricane or something?

I remember last night in Gainesville I checked weather was supposed to be 0% chance of rain then boom it started pouring hard, then after 5 minutes it stopped and didn't get a drop rest of game, coincidently we got a blocked punt for a td and forced a turnover while it was raining lol

Flanagan is still a good team, but a lot closer to #10 in 8A then #1. Their defense is probably still good enough to cause problems for a team like Deerfield Beach in the playoffs though.

To me Oxbridge Academy is arguably still one of (if not the) the best teams in PB County.

I had them ranked 10th in 8a but they are defending champs and not gonna roll over in their title defense this year

Now if Flanagan defeated Oxbridge tonight would you be saying  - " Man, Oxbridge is so overated!"

I knew some and even predicted statements like that in another string.  I knew some would make this a "no win" scenario for Oxbridge.  If they win then "Flanagan must be way down" if they lose than "Wow, Oxbridge is so overrated."

Could it possibly just be Flanagan is down (like most expected)  and Oxbridge is a pretty solid team and a possible 3A- contender?  I compared their top players to Dwyer and it was simply better. I am still waiting for someone to show me a roster in PB County that is more loaded with 3* and up talent.   Dwyer is right there in depth but Oxbridge's best are getting way more big time offers.

No im all for oxbridge but flanagan lost about 20-30 players? And i think palm beach gardens has the talent to match oxbridge

No im all for oxbridge but flanagan lost about 20-30 players? And i think palm beach gardens has the talent to match oxbridge

I have said it on here several times.  Flanagan lost 30+ ( I believe 32 to be exact) Seniors from last year's roster.  

Show me what PB Gardens has to match this:

Top 7 Power Players Oxbridge Academy:

2017 DB Traivon Leonard 6'1",180  3* Miami, MIchigan State, Tennessee, Wisconsin, LSU Notre Dame, Auburn

2018 S  CJ Smith 6'3", 190   4*  Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, Michigan

2017 DB Darnell Robinson 5'10", 175  3* Southern Miss, Miami (OH), FAU, App State

2018 OLB/TE Herman McCray 6'4" 230 3* Louisville, Iowa State, FAU

2018 ATH Keidron Smith 6'2", 180 3* Iowa State, Tennessee, Louisville, FAU

2017 DT Tyler Williams 6'1", 290 3* Louisville, Minnesota, Wake Forest, Southern Miss

2017 OL Robert Holmes 6'5", 340 3* Miami, Auburn, Temple, Michigan State, FSU

I don't think Oxbridge beating Flanagan 7-6 in a lightening delayed game is a surprise. Oxbridge is a top 5 team in 3A and ranked the #2 Small School in America. As Broward pointed out, this is a team that has a realistic shot at being a state team in a region that is loaded with 3 of the top 15 Small Schools in America (Per MaxPreps). I think the score that sent up a red flag with me is Naples 50- American Heritage Delray 17.   Naples is really good, but American Heritage is ranked #2 in 3A (I had them ranked #3). 

I understand teams struggling in some aspects of a game week 1, maybe the defense isn't quite right or the offense is making to many mistakes- but I didn't expect a super talented AHD team to have 50 dropped on them. To me, that's a huge shocker.

I don't think Oxbridge beating Flanagan 7-6 in a lightening delayed game is a surprise. Oxbridge is a top 5 team in 3A and ranked the #2 Small School in America. As Broward pointed out, this is a team that has a realistic shot at being a state team in a region that is loaded with 3 of the top 15 Small Schools in America (Per MaxPreps). I think the score that sent up a red flag with me is Naples 50- American Heritage Delray 17.   Naples is really good, but American Heritage is ranked #2 in 3A (I had them ranked #3). 

I understand teams struggling in some aspects of a game week 1, maybe the defense isn't quite right or the offense is making to many mistakes- but I didn't expect a super talented AHD team to have 50 dropped on them. To me, that's a huge shocker.

50 to 17 my God didnt AHD edge them in Naples in the season opener last year