FINAL DILLARD 35 MIRAMAR 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Been thinking about this game long and hard all week, hell even waking up out of my sleep thinking about it. 

this game here is gonna be a blood bath, you got fans skipping out on their own alma mater games to come this one this stadium maybe standing room only 2 hours b4 kick off. 

PREDICTION: looking at this game, the lions are expected to win & win big actually. The lions players & coaches don’t even look at Dillard as a worthy opponent & has guaranteed a blowout. 

Dillard has nothing to lose but everything to gain, If we lose we’re still a great team but a lost was expected. BUT if we win we have the entire nation talking. 

str8 up Dillard has to go in there and hit chaminade in the mouth repeatedly & take this game it’s not gonna be given to us. 

ON PAPER, chaminade should win this going away, but I believe we have some underrated dawgs & killas on our team that the whole world gonna know about after tonight, I believe our players & coaching staff is taking this game extremely personal & they come out and get it done. 

DILLARD 23 chaminade 17 

On 8/31/2022 at 8:55 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So far 800 tickets have been sold so far for this game. 

I’m from Tampa area so I could have no clue about this but if 800 tickets sold by Wednesday I would expect 3-4,000 at the game by Friday. Does Chaminade’s stadium hold that much? I’m hearing they only have bleachers on one side….Wouldn’t a neutral field have been better? Both Broward teams. Just my thoughts.  

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1st Qt DILLARD 14 CHAMINADE MADONNA 7
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1st Qt DILLARD 14 CHAMINADE MADONNA 14
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1st Qt DILLARD 14 CHAMINADE MADONNA 21
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt DILLARD 14 CHAMINADE MADONNA 21
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to HALFTIME DILLARD 14 CHAMINADE 28