Nolebull’s top 25

nolebull813

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

MaxPreps uses the same formula of calpreps that had Madison County over Dillard

I'm not sure I would use that as the all in be all 

Plus it's likely that it's just accounting for how high North Gwinnett is (Came into the game #12 in GA) so they probably are overcompensating for how they overranked North Gwinnett and decided to apply it to Winter Park

So, how often have you seen North Gwinnett play this year that you can determine that they are "over rated"? They came in 2-0 and were playing at home in front of a large home crowd. And, have you seen WP play this year or even looked at the players on their roster to determine that they are not deserving of a #25 ranking in Florida? Before you judge a team, at least see them play or review films of their games before making unqualified assumptions. 

26 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

MaxPreps uses the same formula of calpreps that had Madison County over Dillard

I'm not sure I would use that as the all in be all 

Plus it's likely that it's just accounting for how high North Gwinnett is (Came into the game #12 in GA) so they probably are overcompensating for how they overranked North Gwinnett and decided to apply it to Winter Park

I can see why you're not "Thrilled" with Max Preps:

Columbia High School:

Last Updated: Sep 6, 2022

46 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

So, how often have you seen North Gwinnett play this year that you can determine that they are "over rated"? They came in 2-0 and were playing at home in front of a large home crowd. And, have you seen WP play this year or even looked at the players on their roster to determine that they are not deserving of a #25 ranking in Florida? Before you judge a team, at least see them play or review films of their games before making unqualified assumptions. 

I'm basing it on what I say said by their own fanbase so I'm guessing you saw them in person more than North Gwinnett own fans have?

Before you make assumptions about why I say what I say about teams do your research!

29 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

I can see why you're not "Thrilled" with Max Preps:

Columbia High School:

Last Updated: Sep 6, 2022

Trick #2 in people's playbooks 

Can't disprove their statements so bring up their team which is completely irrelevant to the conversation, I was saying for months and years that MaxPreps and calpreps do a crappy job Ranking the Florida teams and hell they had Columbia in preseason behind a team that has already lost a game 68-0 this year 

But sure I'm only salty because of Columbia ranking, what's hilarious about that is that at 0-2 Columbia has actually went up in the rankings from where they were in the preseason

Great research there!

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm basing it on what I say said by their own fanbase so I'm guessing you saw them in person more than North Gwinnett own fans have?

Before you make assumptions about why I say what I say about teams do your research!

Now that I got your panties in a wad and you're being all defensive for not doing research before hitting the keys on your computer, I did speak with WP fans that attended the game at NG. They spoke how confident NG and its fans were that they would bury WP. The NG fans made no excuses for their loss and were confident their team would play well the rest of their season. Their coach said they didn't play well, but that was because they were outplayed by WP. I believe that's a bit more research than you pulled out of your bu__. 

14 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

Now that I got your panties in a wad and you're being all defensive for not doing research before hitting the keys on your computer, I did speak with WP fans that attended the game at NG. They spoke how confident NG and its fans were that they would bury WP. The NG fans made no excuses for their loss and were confident their team would play well the rest of their season. Their coach said they didn't play well, but that was because they were outplayed by WP. I believe that's a bit more research than you pulled out of your bu__. 

ATLien12x

Posted yesterday at 09:32 PM

North Gwinnett is not top 10 in 7A this year. I don’t think anyone is trying to take away from Winter Park as much as just being honest. Currently ranked in the top 10 is Buford, Grayson, Colquitt, Mill Creek, North Cobb, Walton, Carrollton, Collins Hill, Parkview, and Westlake. I’m very confident all of those teams would beat NG this season. And there’s probably a lot more. An 0-3 Archer squad that’s been blown out twice this season was a missed field goal as time expired from beating NG. North’s other win is over 1-2 McEachern. 

NgDawg

Posted Sunday at 12:58 PM

That was a terrible game, one of the worst I've seen in person. Winter Park didn't look all that impressive, and North Gwinnett repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Terrible playcalling on both sides for both teams, game came down to a fumble

Both of whom have seen North Gwinnett play prior to Winter Park game but sure you got all the answers 

But believe whatever the hell you want, I have no interest in arguing with someone who lacks any credibility but thinks they can try and play tough guy and intimidate me into backing down 

People who need to show for affection and likability are those who are insecure of their own position

I don't give a damn if I'm liked by anyone because as I've seen most people just are snakes in disguise anyway and I have no interest in wasting my time trying to appease anyone who hasn't attempted to prove anything

At least nolebull has the balls to do his own rankings and put his work out there

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

ATLien12x

Posted yesterday at 09:32 PM

North Gwinnett is not top 10 in 7A this year. I don’t think anyone is trying to take away from Winter Park as much as just being honest. Currently ranked in the top 10 is Buford, Grayson, Colquitt, Mill Creek, North Cobb, Walton, Carrollton, Collins Hill, Parkview, and Westlake. I’m very confident all of those teams would beat NG this season. And there’s probably a lot more. An 0-3 Archer squad that’s been blown out twice this season was a missed field goal as time expired from beating NG. North’s other win is over 1-2 McEachern. 

NgDawg

Posted Sunday at 12:58 PM

That was a terrible game, one of the worst I've seen in person. Winter Park didn't look all that impressive, and North Gwinnett repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Terrible playcalling on both sides for both teams, game came down to a fumble

Both of whom have seen North Gwinnett play prior to Winter Park game but sure you got all the answers 

That was a terrible game, one of the worst I've seen in person. Winter Park didn't look all that impressive, and North Gwinnett repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Terrible playcalling on both sides for both teams, game came down to a fumble.

You appear to be quoting one (1) NG fan that was disappointed that their team was beaten by WP. The score was 31-13 with minutes to go in the game when WP lost a fumble inside their 10 yard line. NG scored after that fumble to close the score to 31-19. That's not "the game came down to a fumble". If WP scored 31 points , the play calling on WP's part could not have been terrible. It's just possible that WP had something to do with "NG shooting itself in the foot". WP travelled to play a perennial powerhouse in North Atlanta and came home with a big victory. Why can't you just accept that? And, by the way, I didn't rank NG #12 in Georgia, the people in Georgia HS football did that. If their previous opponents were so terrible, why did the experts in Georgia have them at #12? 

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Rab been banned, me and garden state baller were also banned 

What's amazing though is they don't ban lowndes punk 96 even though he has doxed multiple posters by posting headshots and both times he only got a week suspension

Of course badrouter (skyway) knew this and was actually backing the person doxing posters and then ran to every board asking for me to be banned because I called him out for lying 

But that's why that Prep Gridiron national board is falling apart, the national HS Football board I'm on now is actually a good football board and isn't full of hypocritical leadership who gives favoritism to the south GA posters and attacks posters who got fed up with their crap

I'm certainly not responding to this post for ColumbiaFan, as that's a waste of time. But, for the reasonable minds here, I feel the need to reiterate the fact that I have absolutely no idea what this lunatic is talking about with this doxing stuff. Really weird that he keeps bringing this up pathologically. As for getting him banned, that's all on him. All I did on that board is what I've done here: point out in publicly viewable threads how he flagrantly violates the rules of the board through attacking other posters. That board has a moderator, and so he's gone. This board does not have a moderator, and so he's still here and still talking shit. Yes, after a certain amount of attacks and insults, which go unchecked, we can expect the people who've been attacked to have some words for him, too.

6 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

I stopped taking that board seriously once I saw how Prep Gridiron ran their OOS events or treated schools who weren't partnered with them

I assume you're talking about the nationalhsfb.com site? The guy who runs PrepGridiron logistics, and goes out of his way to shit on schools that don't partner with him, runs that site. The actual prepgridiron site is not run by a game promoter.

11 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

That was a terrible game, one of the worst I've seen in person. Winter Park didn't look all that impressive, and North Gwinnett repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Terrible playcalling on both sides for both teams, game came down to a fumble.

You appear to be quoting one (1) NG fan that was disappointed that their team was beaten by WP. The score was 31-13 with minutes to go in the game when WP lost a fumble inside their 10 yard line. NG scored after that fumble to close the score to 31-19. That's not "the game came down to a fumble". If WP scored 31 points , the play calling on WP's part could not have been terrible. It's just possible that WP had something to do with "NG shooting itself in the foot". WP travelled to play a perennial powerhouse in North Atlanta and came home with a big victory. Why can't you just accept that? And, by the way, I didn't rank NG #12 in Georgia, the people in Georgia HS football did that. If their previous opponents were so terrible, why did the experts in Georgia have them at #12? 

NGDawg is the same person if we talking about the one on Instagram

Ga96 stalked my LinkedIn page and grabbed my photo and proceeded to use it as his profile picture to try and intimidate me into leaving the site 

Hawg only gave him a week ban which he initially refused to do anything until I pushed back 

This dude under his badrouter moniker instead of being bothered by that chose to push for me to be banned over there because "I called him a clueless liar" for constantly misrepresenting which schools in Florida were loading up on transfers while conveniently leaving out his own school which was one of the worst offenders in the entire state 

And I wasn't even the first time that Ga96 went and posted someone headshot on the board, that was his second offense

Both times it was a small 1 week suspension but I'm banned for calling out liars and because I left a board where I was fed of by a mod who was doing a double standard in how he managed the board and he had an ax to grind with me because I was posting on the other site so he felt maintaining consistency wasn't that important just like the rest of the toxic posters on the Prep Gridiron board who have seemingly been trying to bully any poster who posts on GSB site and tell them "your not welcome here, get lost" 

But hey if Josh wants to ban me for defending myself I'll be glad to send over screenshots of you backing the doxer up and I'll also send him screenshots of what the mod over there had to say about Josh

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

NGDawg is the same person if we talking about the one on Instagram

I don't know NGDawg, but he appears to be a fan that cannot handle his team losing a game. The game was played under wet, rainy conditions and still WP put up 31 points on his team; that's pretty impressive. I  understand the fan's disappointment, but that doesn't take away from what WP accomplished.

1 minute ago, HornetFan said:

I don't know NGDawg, but he appears to be a fan that cannot handle his team losing a game. The game was played under wet, rainy conditions and still WP put up 31 points on his team; that's pretty impressive. I  understand the fan's disappointment, but that doesn't take away from what WP accomplished.

The biggest problem I have with teams like Winter Park or Lake Wales is stuff like this 

https://www.maxpreps.com/fl/winter-park/winter-park-wildcats/football/schedule/

The schedule has a few bright spots of decent opponents but basically even the top half of their schedule lacks the teams that will truly tell me where they stand in the upper half of my rankings 

My rankings work best when the teams in the top 50 play a bunch of other ranked teams because I can compare results with ranked opponents

When they don't play those teams I'm basically stuck having to hope if I bump a team into the rankings that they are able to earn their ranking with a deep playoff run otherwise I have a situation like Lake Wales a few years back where they get super highly ranked but then they start struggling with teams ranked far lower and I have to wait for them to lose before dropping them out 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The biggest problem I have with teams like Winter Park or Lake Wales is stuff like this 

https://www.maxpreps.com/fl/winter-park/winter-park-wildcats/football/schedule/

The schedule has a few bright spots of decent opponents but basically even the top half of their schedule lacks the teams that will truly tell me where they stand in the upper half of my rankings 

Their schedule is not something that they entirely control. The FHSAA determines what class and district they will play in based upon location and student population. For their other games, they scheduled a perennial Georgia powerhouse as an away game. They have also scheduled non-district games against Lake Brantley, Boone and Ocoee; teams that are not considered "weak sisters". 

Just now, HornetFan said:

Their schedule is not something that they entirely control. The FHSAA determines what class and district they will play in based upon location and student population. For their other games, they scheduled a perennial Georgia powerhouse as an away game. They have also scheduled non-district games against Lake Brantley, Boone and Ocoee; teams that are not considered "weak sisters". 

Not weak but not elite either 

Boone, Ocoee and Lake Brantley are decent teams but those games aren't enough to justify top 25 on their own and the only game that could (North Gwinnett) basically hinges on how they do the rest of the season 

Just as I argued that lowndes isn't a true test of where AHP stood and I want to see how their games with Chaminade and Cardinal Gibbons goes 

And I doubt Winter Park cares where they are ranked but it doesn't make my job any easier because I rank them and it could be another Lake Wales situation

Boone should be a solid test, maybe if they look dominant that will help a bit

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Ga96 stalked my LinkedIn page and grabbed my photo and proceeded to use it as his profile picture to try and intimidate me into leaving the site 

Hawg only gave him a week ban which he initially refused to do anything until I pushed back 

This dude under his badrouter moniker instead of being bothered by that chose to push for me to be banned over there because "I called him a clueless liar" for constantly misrepresenting which schools in Florida were loading up on transfers while conveniently leaving out his own school which was one of the worst offenders in the entire state 

And I wasn't even the first time that Ga96 went and posted someone headshot on the board, that was his second offense

Both times it was a small 1 week suspension but I'm banned for calling out liars and because I left a board where I was fed of by a mod who was doing a double standard in how he managed the board and he had an ax to grind with me because I was posting on the other site so he felt maintaining consistency wasn't that important just like the rest of the toxic posters on the Prep Gridiron board who have seemingly been trying to bully any poster who posts on GSB site and tell them "your not welcome here, get lost" 

But hey if Josh wants to ban me for defending myself I'll be glad to send over screenshots of you backing the doxer up and I'll also send him screenshots of what the mod over there had to say about Josh

I don't know the first thing about what any other poster does in their personal time/life. I don't recall even interacting with any posts by that poster, but if I happened to "like" or agree with anything he ever said, it certainly had absolutely nothing to do with this doxing you speak of. I have zero knowledge of anything of the kind. And, again, I think it's a clear sign of your mental illness that you keep blabbering on about it. Not to mention the fact that it has absolutely no bearing on this board, and talk of whatever it is you imagine happened doesn't belong here, anyway.

You are the lair for your characterization of my comments on transfers. Your description is quite literally the opposite of what I've said. 

You're a lunatic. 

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

My rankings work best when the teams in the top 50 play a bunch of other ranked teams because I can compare results with ranked opponents

When they don't play those teams I'm basically stuck having to hope if I bump a team into the rankings that they are able to earn their ranking with a deep playoff run otherwise I have a situation like Lake Wales a few years back where they get super highly ranked but then they start struggling with teams ranked far lower and I have to wait for them to lose before dropping them out 

You have to move teams up and down as the season progresses. You can't use past seasons' successes because these teams change every year. New kids step up as the others graduate and move on. WP beat Lake Nona 42-0 in their opening game; they pulled their starters at the end of the 3rd quarter. LN is not a strong team. They beat NG 31-19 in a hostile environment. Two games into the season, that's pretty good. Let's see how they do against Boone this Friday, and evaluate them after that game. 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not weak but not elite either 

Boone, Ocoee and Lake Brantley are decent teams but those games aren't enough to justify top 25 on their own and the only game that could (North Gwinnett) basically hinges on how they do the rest of the season 

Just as I argued that lowndes isn't a true test of where AHP stood and I want to see how their games with Chaminade and Cardinal Gibbons goes 

And I doubt Winter Park cares where they are ranked but it doesn't make my job any easier because I rank them and it could be another Lake Wales situation

Boone should be a solid test, maybe if they look dominant that will help a bit

They can only play the team on the other side of the field that day. If they win, that's great. If not, there's always next week. WP is not into recruiting as their school is considered "at capacity". Most of the schools you consider "top teams" are loaded with recruits that they lure away from those you call "lesser teams". WP is a solid team that has the potential to play most teams very tough. After two wins, they have earned recognition. Let's see how it plays out.

5 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

You have to move teams up and down as the season progresses. You can't use past seasons' successes because these teams change every year. New kids step up as the others graduate and move on. WP beat Lake Nona 42-0 in their opening game; they pulled their starters at the end of the 3rd quarter. LN is not a strong team. They beat NG 31-19 in a hostile environment. Two games into the season, that's pretty good. Let's see how they do against Boone this Friday, and evaluate them after that game. 

I agree but I also recognize certain teams even at their worst tend to at least be top 50 teams like your Bolles, TCA, AHP, Miami Central, STA type teams 

After that I start looking at returning talent, coaching staffs, blue chippers, transfers and stuff like that 

But when teams play several teams that are ranked I can directly evaluate the positioning much easier because like say this past week I had a matchup between 2 teams separated by about 6 or 7 spots and the team ranked lower won by I think 10 or 14 points so I basically flipped their positions

Stuff like that helps get teams to a general range where I feel they are ranked correctly or somewhat correct

But if they do well with Boone I could see them being considered for a top 50 spot

11 hours ago, HornetFan said:

They can only play the team on the other side of the field that day. If they win, that's great. If not, there's always next week. WP is not into recruiting as their school is considered "at capacity". Most of the schools you consider "top teams" are loaded with recruits that they lure away from those you call "lesser teams". WP is a solid team that has the potential to play most teams very tough. After two wins, they have earned recognition. Let's see how it plays out.

I have watched some of the WP games this year to see how one of our kids would perform for them.  They do seem to have a better team than last year and my reasoning for thinking the win in GA was impressive was due to the fact that they weren't expected to win.  Again, their schedule is not as challenging as they should strive for with the kind of team they have to prepare to challenge the top teams in the area for the 4M playoffs.  By the way, our kid probably our most complete returning Slot/WR that transferred there has been a difference maker.  He ran back a kick-off about 90 yards for a TD plus a punt for over 50 to the half foot line against Lake Nona plus a handful of receptions.  He then backed that up with a solid all-around performance against the Georgia team.  We knew him as ZAY,  #13 - Izaiah Jean-Baptsite.   A weapon that would have certainly benefitted us this year.

2 hours ago, skyway said:

I assume you're talking about the nationalhsfb.com site? The guy who runs PrepGridiron logistics, and goes out of his way to shit on schools that don't partner with him, runs that site. The actual prepgridiron site is not run by a game promoter.

Yea but I knew about him from the prepgridiron forum when it started up