APOPKA 15 - DR. PHILLIPS 14

Pipe Dreams

Just not this Friday night:)

There he is... lol. I think this is one of the premier games of the week along with BTW and MC playing also.

What are some of the other better games this weekend.

In Brevard we have Cocoa and Viera. Viera is on the rise. I thought they would be down this year but they seem to have a coach that can teach fundamental football and they are winning in the trenches. Looking forward to this game at Viera. Cocoa has the skill athletes to play anyone, just need to put it together for the run to glory. 

Not sure if you watched the game or heard about it because that game was no where near a blown out lol

I admit I was wrong. 

I only watched most of the first quarter of it then stopped watching to do something else and never did end up finishing the rest of the game.

I went off what I heard and that was that they couldn't do anything whatsoever vs Flanagans defense and were dominated at the l.o.s.

DP can compete with anyone in the state and I'm looking forward to the Mainland game.

I suggest you watch DP-APK, incredible game.

I look forward to this game as well and actually think DP will pull it off. 

If you go back to my rankings in the preseason threads I am pretty high on DP this year and expected them to be exceptional by their standards the last 6-7 years. I had them as my preseason #4 in 8A not far behind Apopka at #2.

I also predicted Mainland to be slightly down this year as their talent level is not what its been the last few years and had them #4 in 6A behind MC, Armwood, and Carol City, so yeah DP is my pick friday night, especially coming off a strong opponent in Apopka