WEEK 1 PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

3 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Based on your observations of each of these teams' fall practices, what areas do you anticipate STA forging an advantage that carries them to victory? Personally, I haven't seen either of these teams practice, nor did either play a spring game. So, I'm not really sure how I could have an opinion either way.

If STA’s offense is just able to get 24 points, their defense and special teams will win the game for them. They will be at home, with the crowd in their side and in the heat of the day. This is STA’s game. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

in the fist half yea, 2nd half img had negative yardage while central was moving the ball at will. Go back & rewatch if you think Im lying. the score doesn’t reflect it so much but if you really played/watch football you’d know. 

Playing football I did that & still do it was a very impressive win I take nothing from MC, so with that said what is your predictions for the matchups above 

Just now, VeniceIndianFan said:

If STA’s offense is just able to get 24 points, their defense and special teams will win the game for them. They will be at home, with the crowd in their side and in the heat of the day. This is STA’s game. 

I don't know who "they" is with regards to 2023 teams. I'm not sure how anyone else knows who "they" is either. Is "they" the 2017 STA team? The 2021 team? The 1996 team? Of course, once we see the teams play at least one game, we will know much more.

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

They can very well happen should be a great game I think SJB eek it out especially if the refs let them play which at sta is never a guarantee lol

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But that’s why you ask me GA football is really a testament of parity all throughout the state anywhere in GA you look they have multiple powerhouses. 

& because of how well coached they’re down there they can bring even some of their avg schools from up there and put em against our avg & they will most of the matchups. 

we got em! this man is an infiltrator from the state of Georgia sent to cause division & mayhem. no other explanation. 

2 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

This is incorrect. They actually left 300 to 400 points off the board. Also, they totally didn't face a backup QB who's now the backup QB at Venice. :lol:

55 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Man I just can't wait for football season to start.

img beats anybody in fla with that kid under center. Except the kings of florida. 

Facts though man this season is going to be one for the decade. Especially excited to see norland put 50 on lakeland at their house. Replay of 15-16 CC game but except no excuses. 

18 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

img beats anybody in fla with that kid under center. Except the kings of florida. 

Facts though man this season is going to be one for the decade. Especially excited to see norland put 50 on lakeland at their house. Replay of 15-16 CC game but except no excuses. 

That’s a whole whopper & cheese lol

54 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Yes, that will be interesting for sure. 

Based on your observations of Lakeland's 2023 practices, which areas do you think will get them beat? What will the final score be? Thanks!

56 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

57 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

That 2016 Carol City defense was NASTY!!!! Seen them at a FCA camp that summer. Dudes flying around everywhere!

3 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

I don't know who "they" is with regards to 2023 teams. I'm not sure how anyone else knows who "they" is either. Is "they" the 2017 STA team? The 2021 team? The 1996 team? Of course, once we see the teams play at least one game, we will know much more.

STA will always be STA. Their 2017 team should have beaten SJB by more than 4 points but they didn’t have a QB. You can always believe that STA will be very well-coached and talented. Their special teams play is unmatched. Their defense is strong as glue as always. If their offense avoids major errors and gets them 24 points this game will go to STA.

In fact, I will go out on a limb and say STA wins by 14 or more. 

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

STA will always be STA. Their 2017 team should have beaten SJB by more than 4 points but they didn’t have a QB. You can always believe that STA will be very well-coached and talented. Their special teams play is unmatched. Their defense is strong as glue as always. If their offense avoids major errors and gets them 24 points this game will go to STA.

What is the name of STA's starting QB this season? What are his strengths? In what areas does he need to improve? I will certainly be rooting for STA to beat SJB!

2 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

Yes, that will be interesting for sure. 

Based on your observations of Lakeland's 2023 practices, which areas do you think will get them beat? What will the final score be? Thanks!

I think the oline is the only thing in question for me. Idk what they have minus a 6’5 4star O tackle. every other positions group is stacked. I would say their most prized positions are their wideouts & db’s. lots of athletes on the field from the miami gardens/opa locka area and that usually translates to a ring.

11 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Lol talk yo shii bro 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol talk yo shii bro 

Yeah ok. I’m rooting for Florida no matter what, as should you, so I don’t know how it can be characterized as “talking $h*T” when a California team schedules a South Florida squad.  Haven’t you learned by now? Bet against STA at your own peril…