Treasure Coast beats Lake Wales 17-0 last night

Vero Indian

12 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

A solid win for TC, it looks like they're back to stalling on the clock until they're around the 20 yard line to score...But anyways next week Treasure Coast hosts Osceola at South County, I think TC can beat those boys at home....

TC 28 Osceola 21

13 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

A solid win for TC, it looks like they're back to stalling on the clock until they're around the 20 yard line to score...But anyways next week Treasure Coast hosts Osceola at South County, I think TC can beat those boys at home....

TC 28 Osceola 21

Still think this guy sounds like Jesse.

Having watched TC and Osceola,  Kowboys win 28-14 as long as Swint is not hurt......When Apopka played TC a few years back TC barely got 50 yards of offense. This year Apopka has better athletes and better coaching than TC. With that said, this will be the second week in a row, that they face the same offense. Kowboys win if they dont get homed down at South County Stadium...

5 minutes ago, LongtimeVero said:

Having watched TC and Osceola,  Kowboys win 28-14 as long as Swint is not hurt......When Apopka played TC a few years back TC barely got 50 yards of offense. This year Apopka has better athletes and better coaching than TC. With that said, this will be the second week in a row, that they face the same offense. Kowboys win if they dont get homed down at South County Stadium...

Did you go to the TC-Lake Wales game?

10 minutes ago, LongtimeVero said:

Nothing exceptional.... I was more impressed with Veros speed a running backs, and defensive speed!... I think if Apopka were to play TC...they mash like they did a few years ago

10 minutes ago, LongtimeVero said:

Nothing exceptional.... I was more impressed with Veros speed a running backs, and defensive speed!... I think if Apopka were to play TC...they mash like they did a few years ago

So basically theyre back to running down the clock again?

Bruh 3 running backs scored for Vero, in the Palm Bay Heritage game, the run game wasn't existent but three different backs scored and the receivers had big td catches but two of em were called back....one thing I liked is that multiple players scored TDs.

33 minutes ago, LongtimeVero said:

Watched many a game at South County Stadium, and surprised at the lack of holding calls that are never made against Treasure Coast. Happens to Vero and it happened to Apopka too...both teams have been strong enough to overcome the lack of calls. Plenty of phantom calls also...

But TC fans say we cheat alot smh 

2 hours ago, LongtimeVero said:

Watched many a game at South County Stadium, and surprised at the lack of holding calls that are never made against Treasure Coast. Happens to Vero and it happened to Apopka too...both teams have been strong enough to overcome the lack of calls. Plenty of phantom calls also...

What makes you convinced that holding fouls are not being penalized, but occurring on any particular play? Do you have specific examples? Also, could you explain what "phantom calls" you believe are being penalized, but not occurring?  

35 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

What makes you convinced that holding fouls are not being penalized, but occurring on any particular play? Do you have specific examples? Also, could you explain what "phantom calls" you believe are being penalized, but not occurring?  

Holding calls are often highly subjective. They are also called MUCH more frequently at the high school level compared to college and the pros. It's unclear how much of that is a result of officials at the higher levels trying to make the game more fan and TV friendly by not having so many stoppages for penalties. Certainly, the worst part of watching high school games-by far!- is all of the stoppages and delays caused by officials. If you watch the college and pro versions, you can often see plays that would be called holding by officials at the high school level who are less qualified. My guess is that we have a lot of small-minded officials who couldn't care less about the fans viewing experience, and just want to be the center of attention by stopping the game frequently.

9 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

Holding calls are often highly subjective. They are also called MUCH more frequently at the high school level compared to college and the pros. It's unclear how much of that is a result of officials at the higher levels trying to make the game more fan and TV friendly by not having so many stoppages for penalties. Certainly, the worst part of watching high school games-by far!- is all of the stoppages and delays caused by officials. If you watch the college and pro versions, you can often see plays that would be called holding by officials at the high school level who are less qualified. My guess is that we have a lot of small-minded officials who couldn't care less about the fans viewing experience, and just want to be the center of attention by stopping the game frequently.

In around the 15 years of visiting and reading message board posts about Florida High School Football, this is the absolute worst post that I have ever read by far. The ABSOLUTE WORST!