Week 1 pick ‘em results

nolebull813

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

@nolebull813 you did not include my results. I got 4 right which ties me for the bottom. If you check the original thread, you will see I participated.

I think I know what happened. I was scrolling looking for pics, but you quoted my original posts and that shows your pics. for some reason when you quote someone, it doesn’t show their original post completely. You have to click on the arrow to open up the whole post. I missed that part. 

25 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I think I know what happened. I was scrolling looking for pics, but you quoted my original posts and that shows your pics. for some reason when you quote someone, it doesn’t show their original post completely. You have to click on the arrow to open up the whole post. I missed that part. 

I realize that now and won't do my picks that way again as despite my poor start, I intend to win it this year! :angry:

50 minutes ago, Perspective said:

NoleBull, did Keem convince you not to do a Week 2 Pick 'Em so he could declare himself  to be the season winner?   :D

Josh hasn’t given me the go ahead yet because of postponements and cancellations. I suggested we do 15 pics and whatever games get played out of the bunch will be the ones that Count.