SOUTH FLORIDA WEEK 3 “TOP 15”

THIS_IS_DILLARD

#1. Chaminade (2-0) The Lions have beaten their first  2 opponents by 21+ & both opponents were very good enough said. 

#2. Miami central (0-1) even tho the rockets lost a thriller in Vegas they won’t see a team nor offense like that again this entire year & the only team that has a chance in hell of beating them is chaminade. (NORLAND & MNW) both have an outside chance because of the rivalry but I have to see it to believe it. 

#3. AMERICAN HERITAGE (2-0) I’m not gonna lie I came into this season sleeping on American heritage & they have started the season with two impressive victories b4 the schedule really toughens up. 

#4 Miami Norland (2-0) the Vikings are looking really scary right now. 

#5. BOOKER T WASHINGTON (2-0) this central booker t game is about to be insane lol. 

#6 STA AQUiNAS ( 1-1) the raiders lost their first game to a power house and responded in a big way last week to get in the win column. 

#7. COLUMBUS (2-0) the explorers are still a force this year. 

#8. HOMESTEAD (1-1) the broncos jumped all over south dade last week in a game I thought would actually be competitive, broncos are still a very good team. 

#9. MIAMI NORTHWESTERN (1-1) bulls was finally able to get back on the field after a lost to vero in week 1 & they turned their long time rivals everywhere but lose in a 63-0 massacre. The bulls are also still a very good team & shouldn’t be slept on. 

#10. CARDINAL GIBBONS (1-1) the chiefs was lit up by chaminade at home this past weekend, but the majority of this state would have suffered the same fate if were being honest. It’s the 4 points offensively by gibbons tho that was a head scratcher, This week they’re @ Dillard Both teams coming off a lost this should be very interesting.

#11. (2-0$ Palmetto

#12.Plantation (2-0) the colonels have been lighting up the score board these last 2 weeks granted the teams they’ve played haven’t been great but they’re doing what they’re suppose to do which is win. 

#13. MIAMI SOUTH-RIDGE(2-0) the Spartans have been under the radar lately & look to play spoiler to homestead in their district matchup down the line. 

#14. DILLARD (1-1) the panthers are coming off one of the most frustrating loses they’ve had in a while a game that was made sure they didn’t win & to be took from them the way it was in the fourth quarter in Naples is one of the most sickening things I’ve ever witnessed. Nonetheless on the road @ Naples against a very good team Dillard proved to me even in a lost they’re a real dark horse. Not a contender but a dark horse & with gibbons @ home this week we will have another chance to show what we’re made of. 

#15. Monarch (1-1) they lost a 1 point thriller to Atlantic at home but they’re still a great team and will go to ur to give teams problems as the year goes along.

outside looking in: miramar (0-1) Blanche ely (1-0) defeated cypress bay, coconut creek (1-1) NSU(2-0)

25 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I would have STA over BTW and Monarch over Dillard. Plus MNW over Homestead. 

I put btw over sta because I believe they have the same defense to neutralize the raiders just like St. John’s did. And the offense to our score them. 

monarch over Dillard I see why you would say that , they did matchup in the spring and Dillard was beating monarch in that game b4 the lightning called the game all together, but watching both teams I believe Dillard has the better defense and would beat the knights in a 35-21 type of game if they were to play. 

MNW over homestead that could really go either way lol

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

@VeniceIndianFan @cribboy305 @Jullian @nolebull813 let me know you guys take. 

Pretty thorough. I like it, There is 1 issue tho which is plant. They are not who you think they are, & it’ll show against real comp. Southridge plays Norland this week so that should be a Niceeee One. I also believe heritage is getting lucky running into some good but not south fla competition. Things change once they have to play chaminade & the rest of 2m, Still foresee a great season by the Pats. Good list my boy

38 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

If cocoa won Friday would that really be an upset right now tho ? 

It would be an upset. St. Thomas lost to the number 1 rated team in the country. While the game was not very close, it was not a blowout by any means. Would I be very surprised if Cocoa beat them? No, but if it's one of the games selected for our contest, I will have to go with St. Thomas. 

8 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

It would be an upset. St. Thomas lost to the number 1 rated team in the country. While the game was not very close, it was not a blowout by any means. Would I be very surprised if Cocoa beat them? No, but if it's one of the games selected for our contest, I will have to go with St. Thomas. 

Yeah it’s selected in our contest & hell I hope cocoa get them lol. 

14 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Pretty thorough. I like it, There is 1 issue tho which is plant. They are not who you think they are, & it’ll show against real comp. Southridge plays Norland this week so that should be a Niceeee One. I also believe heritage is getting lucky running into some good but not south fla competition. Things change once they have to play chaminade & the rest of 2m, Still foresee a great season by the Pats. Good list my boy

Yeah I most def don’t see them making any noise in the playoffs to many big dawgs ahead of em. Hell they gave up 28 points to stranahan, their offense looks much improved tho. Idk their schedule like that but I think their only test is Dillard later this year. 

19 hours ago, Jullian said:

Solid. Probably put Palmetto over Gibbons. Put Western over Monarch & Dillard. The Ridge haven’t played anyone yet. Norland -28. Finally get to see what BTW got. Upset alert Cocoa vs STA. 

Wishful thinking but idk about upset. But I do see it being a closer game than last season

2 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

STA finna do Cocoa dirty, it's a difference between SJB and Cocoa, Cocoa don't play well in Broward or Dade......

They aren't favored against Broward or Dade but half the time it's a good game other than STA, a couple BTW matchups, one USchool game, and one Gibbons game. And we can throw in when they hosted Central the same season they were blown out by USchool