Cocoa Vs Seminole Live Stream

FSULOVER

1 hour ago, imjustafan2 said:

Cocoa's coach was also ejected in the 3rd Q, so that may have also helped rally the Tigers.

Weird thing about that ejection. It wasn't an unsportsmanlike penalty that got him ejected. According to the report I read it was for the accumulation of multiple sideline warnings/unsportsmanlike penalties. So now he'll be suspended for next week's district championship pretty much.

9 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Weird thing about that ejection. It wasn't an unsportsmanlike penalty that got him ejected. According to the report I read it was for the accumulation of multiple sideline warnings/unsportsmanlike penalties. So now he'll be suspended for next week's district championship pretty much.

Hopefully Cocoa can appeal and win it, and he'll be back against Titusville.  But we know how that will probably go. Did you notice that there wasn't another flag of any kind thrown after Coach S was ejected?

4 hours ago, imjustafan2 said:

Hopefully Cocoa can appeal and win it, and he'll be back against Titusville.  But we know how that will probably go. Did you notice that there wasn't another flag of any kind thrown after Coach S was ejected?

Yup and that was his first flag of the night when they ejected him. Second play of the game they got a side warning and they just kept coming.

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Refs are like cops. It's a fraternity, mess with one, mess with em all. Looking back at STA refs... I'm wondering if there are some lingering effects? Should that be the case then the Refs are also messing with kids future's. That is not cool... 

I agree. Also another reason why there are jokes going around about the refs making things even for Brevard with Broward with the Titusville win over Calvery Christian 

6 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Refs are like cops. It's a fraternity, mess with one, mess with em all. Looking back at STA refs... I'm wondering if there are some lingering effects? Should that be the case then the Refs are also messing with kids future's. That is not cool... 

Is there any chance of getting taxpayer funded insurance and pensions for officials similar to what police officers receive? 

21 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Who is making these 'jokes", and what qualifications do these "comedians" have to rate and critique officiating and officials? 

Nobody is rating or critiquing the officiating or officials. And as far as those "comedians" they are actually officials themselves and some fans. As far as the "jokes", it's the officiating from the Cocoa-STA game with the officiating organization apologizing for the obvious mistakes made in that game. And the comparison to the CCA-Titusville game where CCA clearly scored with everyone at the game, the broadcast crew and players seeing that their player crossed the goal line on first effort and then the defender pushed the runner backwards and knocking the ball out. That turned to Titusville marching 95 yards down the field and scoring the winning points last second for the win. Even the brevard broadcasting crew stated that CCA player was in the endzone for the final nail in the coffin. 

27 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Thanks and figured that. But the one that got him ejected was a claim that he cursed but there's video evidence showing that wasn't the case

I would like to find out what specifically happened on the sideline to cause the ejection. It would be good information to know for any future situations or incidents. 

30 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Nobody is rating or critiquing the officiating or officials. And as far as those "comedians" they are actually officials themselves and some fans. As far as the "jokes", it's the officiating from the Cocoa-STA game with the officiating organization apologizing for the obvious mistakes made in that game. And the comparison to the CCA-Titusville game where CCA clearly scored with everyone at the game, the broadcast crew and players seeing that their player crossed the goal line on first effort and then the defender pushed the runner backwards and knocking the ball out. That turned to Titusville marching 95 yards down the field and scoring the winning points last second for the win. Even the brevard broadcasting crew stated that CCA player was in the endzone for the final nail in the coffin. 

There is no excuse for what happened in the Cocoa-STA game. The Cocoa Tigers won that game in my not-matters and nobody-cares view. I am not familiar with what happened in the Titusville-CCA game. Could you provide some more information, or is there a link or video to view what happened? Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Jambun82 said:

There is no excuse for what happened in the Cocoa-STA game. The Cocoa Tigers won that game in my not-matters and nobody-cares view. I am not familiar with what happened in the Titusville-CCA game. Could you provide some more information, or is there a link or video to view what happened? Thank you. 

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2023/10/watch-replay-titusville-terriers-hosts-calvary-christian-academy-in-prep-football-action-friday-on-space-coast-daily-tv/

2hr 22min mark is the play that I'm referring to