IMG @ TCA

Proseteye

I'm not counting JaxTCA out- they were the first team to ever beat IMG, but this is a totally different IMG and sadly- I don't think JaxTCA has a Kevin Tolliver around (Although Shaun Wade and DJ Matthews are pretty close).

Hearing a lot of players held out tonight for IMG.  Team rules violations.

IMG might have won this game but it was far from easy against a TCA team with athletes everywhere expecially on defense, if TCA had a QB that could throw the ball accurately most of the time they would have beat IMG, not to take anything away from #88 QB DJ Matthews though he managed the game well and had his moments passing the ball effectively. But with that being said I still think TCA wins another state title this year just way to much speed on that defense and Matthews will do just enough to get them to another title

TCA did drop some balls throughout the game tonight, Legend Brumbaugh the other QB had DJ Matthews wide open in the middle of the field in the 4th quarter which he should have hit, TCA had a lot of chances to win that game tonight just one to many mistakes that cost them, they will clean them up and cake walk through the 3a north bracket on the way to another appearence in Orlando which I think will end up being a 4 peat state champ when they get their

TCA did drop some balls throughout the game tonight, Legend Brumbaugh the other QB had DJ Matthews wide open in the middle of the field in the 4th quarter which he should have hit, TCA had a lot of chances to win that game tonight just one to many mistakes that cost them, they will clean them up and cake walk through the 3a north bracket on the way to another appearence in Orlando which I think will end up being a 4 peat state champ when they get their

I came in the door from Olive Garden and saw how good TCA was playing.

Peole talk about TCA depth but guess what they have a team that has the roster of an 8a school.

From what I could determine TCA probably had their best performance this season so far. They threw everything at IMG including the kitchen sink and battled them with odd formations and an inspired defense. TCA is a very good team. But, if they played IMG 10 times, they would lose 10 times. TCA had to change their standard game plan excessively in order to stay on the same field with IMG. IMG has tools that TCA cannot match. You notice, when they needed it, IMG could always execute. TCA could not and relied upon IMG letting down, at times, in order to do well. IMG is still the number 2 team in the nation while TCA is one of the best teams in the state of Florida.