Final Ely 33 Dillard 28

THIS_IS_DILLARD

it’s SOOUUULLLL BOWWLLL WEEK! This rivalry here has seen a lot of great games the last few decades & also alot of blood shed. 

Both of these teams will be coming into Fridays game coming off a lost. 

Not only that but these schools met last year in the regular season in one of the wildest games I ever seen a game that EXCEEDED the capacity limit with over 7,000 in attendance.

but the game was short lived because during the third quarters the entrance gates was bum rushed , a fight broke out in the parking lot where shots was fired which ended the game in a no contest. 

but not to worry because two weeks later these same two teams met back at Dillard in the second round of the playoffs where Dillard saw their season end in a thrilling 20-14 final. 

NOW TO THIS YEAR. Ely is 7-2 but with a very soft schedule Dillard is 5-4 with having an extremely tough schedule. 

PLAYOFF SEEDING: right now currently not only do these two teams play Friday , but they’re on Another COLLISION COURSE to see each other in the first round. 

currently ely is the #4 Seed & Dillard is #5 so if everything stays the same after Friday , this Fridays game can be for home field advantage come next week. Which has made an already hated game that much more intense come this Friday. LETSSS GOOOO DILLARD!!!! 

@Jullian @VeniceIndianFan @DarterBlue2 @cribboy305

28 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

NOW TO THIS YEAR. Ely is 7-2 but with a very soft schedule Dillard is 5-4 with having an extremely tough schedule. 

PLAYOFF SEEDING: right now currently not only do these two teams play Friday , but they’re on Another COLLISION COURSE to see each other in the first round. 

currently ely is the #4 Seed & Dillard is #5 so if everything stays the same after Friday , this Fridays game can be for home field advantage come next week. Which has made an already hated game that much more intense come this Friday. LETSSS GOOOO DILLARD!!!! 

You are not going to like my pick this week. I am leaning towards the Tigers. 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Iron sharpens iron!!! Dillard is battle tested. Ely is charmin soft. 2 different mindsets. Dillard coach gives his kids the privilege of playing a tough schedule to get the best out of them. Ely scared and confused. 

Im taking the Panthers all the way!!! 

We finally agree on something lol. But naa tho I need my panthers to give ely a no cloths belt to ass whoopin Friday. All gas no breaks let’s go!!!

this game is gonna b crazy 

On 11/1/2023 at 10:30 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Aye I can’t do nothing but respect your pick you know we’re cool either way. If u do str8 up pick them I hope you’re wrong because I need my panthers to thoroughly beat dat ass come Friday.

I picked against you but hope Dillard wins. It would life the kid's spirits to scored a huge rivalry win against a "hated" opponent. 

17 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

This is without question the county’s top rivalry game by a landslide. This would be one of the top games to go see in the entire state.

The last time ely was 7-2 and hosted a soul bowl two years ago we 60-14 let’s hope we can repeat that performance tonight lol. It’s not gonna be one place to sit on that away side tonight lol