Playoff pick ems

nolebull813

The top 10 posters will be seeded, and then the top 8 posters after the 1st round will move on to the 2nd round, and we will keep cutting off the bottom 2 until there are 2 posters left for the state championship games. In the case of a tie, the higher seed advances. These are the seeds. Please let me know if you intend on playing. 

1. @Joshua Wilson 

2. @Perspective 

3. @nolebull813 

4. @KeemD321

5. @DarterBlue2

6. @VeniceIndianFan

7. @muckboy561 

8. @Trelle

9. @Nulli Secundus

10. @imjustafan2 

5 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I've seen it this far, so of course, I will play. Hopefully, I can get a stable internet connection from where I will be staying in Jamaica the second week of the playoffs if I am still alive then. 

Trust me I understand, I just did that when I was in Haiti for the TC game, luckily the signal was good 

7 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The top 10 posters will be seeded, and then the top 8 posters after the 1st round will move on to the 2nd round, and we will keep cutting off the bottom 2 until there are 2 posters left for the state championship games. In the case of a tie, the higher seed advances. These are the seeds. Please let me know if you intend on playing. 

1. @Joshua Wilson 

2. @Perspective 

3. @nolebull813 

4. @KeemD321

5. @DarterBlue2

6. @VeniceIndianFan

7. @muckboy561 

8. @Trelle

9. @Nulli Secundus

10. @imjustafan2 

I'm in.