Okeechobee 7-1, for real?

Hwy17

I watched a little film on Okeechobee.   From what I saw, they had a small roster (under 30) and their OL and DL overall seemed a little undersized to me.  However, they do pound the the ball  pretty effectively on the ground.  They also have a few tall athletic WRs, a solid secondary, and a very good K/P.  

I don't know the history of Okeechobee but of the top of my head this is their best team in a long, long time....  I think they are good enough to win and finish the regular season @ Clewiston.  The will will likely get shown the door @ Mainland by halftime in the first round though the following week.

I watched a little film on Okeechobee. From what I saw, they had a small roster (under 30) and their OL and DL overall seemed a little undersized to me. However, they do pound the the ball pretty effectively on the ground. They also have a few tall athletic WRs, a solid secondary, and a very good K/P.

I don't know the history of Okeechobee but of the top of my head this is their best team in a long, long time.... I think they are good enough to win and finish the regular season @ Clewiston. The will will likely get shown the door @ Mainland by halftime in the first round though the following week.

Sebastian beat em 35-0

To answer the original question.

No they are not for real. There are 34 undefeated teams in the state right now. And most of them suck. The majority of them played horrendous schedules.

Like Hollywood McArhur. They haven't played a soul and the first real team they see in the playoffs will put a running clock on them

That's what's great about the playoffs. You can't hide behind a pathetic regular season schedule anymore