Week 11 scores

DisabledAccount

That's why it kills me when I see garbage ass rankings have these undefeated teams state ranked.

Last year Dunnellon was ranked over Booker T because they were 10-0 and BTW was 5-5 entering the playoffs.

Dunnellon got quickly exposed and Booker T dominated on the way to the title.

It's like people don't know shit about football. SMH

7-0 for Vero over Sebastian still

Early 2nd qtr

Sebastian went 3 and out on its first drive then Vero marched back downfield but one of our WR fumbled inside the red zone and Sebastian recovered but went 3 and out again. Vero just got the ball back and took it back down and missed a 34 yard field goal though on 4th and short

Halftime Vero 7 Sebastian 0

Vero had 4 possessions

Moved the ball pretty good but missed field goal and a fumble from a WR which should have been an incomplete pass, along with 2 deep wide open drops have killed us. Should be up a minimum of 17-0 but I'll take the lead going into the half. Sebastian also has had some calls go there way and good spots to say the least, but couldn't turn it into any pints. They receive in the 2nd half.

7-0 for Vero over Sebastian still

Early 2nd qtr

Sebastian went 3 and out on its first drive then Vero marched back downfield but one of our WR fumbled inside the red zone and Sebastian recovered but went 3 and out again. Vero just got the ball back and took it back down and missed a 34 yard field goal though on 4th and short

Michael Smith fumbled that one and Sebastian hasnt capitalized yet

Halftime Vero 7 Sebastian 0

Vero had 4 possessions

Moved the ball pretty good but missed field goal and a fumble from a WR which should have been an incomplete pass, along with 2 deep wide open drops have killed us. Should be up a minimum of 17-0 but I'll take the lead going into the half. Sebastian also has had some calls go there way and good spots to say the least, but couldn't turn it into any pints. They receive in the 2nd half.

So who scored