2024 football schedules

nolebull813

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

I doubt they are, Vero just usually pony up’s the $$$ and hosts them, I wouldn’t be surprised if the 4 Brevard County schools are home/away though…

I can see Vero going allll they way up to Gainesville before MIA

On 4/8/2024 at 8:07 PM, The Heartland Archives said:

@nolebull813 @SportsFan

Hi guys, let's remember this is a high school football forum and this specific thread is regarding 2024 schedules, let's please keep it to that and be respectful to others, even to those who we may dislike or disagree with. I thought we're all grown adults here, but you two are acting childish by calling others names and saying they have a low IQ, I'm not saying you have to like PC Gridiron but at least show some respect, PC Gridiron is very knowledgeable about Polk County football and does a lot to help and promote high school athletics in his county. Yes, Kathleen has been awful the last several years and I agree with you they would have lost to most JV teams in the state, but PC Gridiron is still technically correct by referring to them as a large school, Kathleen is Class 5A compared to Victory Christian who's Class 1A. By the way, I'm not going to name names, but I know several people who have either been banned or quit this board and promised to never return, but are still on here under different usernames. Anyways, thank you for hearing me out, I hope you have a good night.

By the way, @SportsFan, PC Gridiron wanted me to pass this message along to you:

"Hey SportsFan Lake Wales just scored on Columbia again." 

Even Jordan laughed in agreement
michael-jordan-lol.gif

Liberty (Kissimmee)

H FC- University (Orlando)

A WK 1 Innovation (away)

H WK 2 Ambassador Christian (home)

A  WK 3 Oak Ridge (away)

A WK 4 Winter Springs

H WK 5 Freedom (Orlando)

A WK 6 Gateway (Kissimmee)

H WK 7 Celebration

A WK 8 East River

WK 9 Bye Week

A WK 10 Poinciana

H WK 11 Lake Buena Vista

Poinciana

FC Cypress Creek (Orlando)

WK 1 Celebration

WK 2 Harmony 

WK 3 St. Cloud

WK 4 Evans

WK 5 Haines City

WK 6 Bye week

WK 7 Lake region

WK 8 Auburndale

WK 9 Gateway (Kissimmee)

WK 10 Liberty 

WK 11 Timber Creek

Osceola

A FC Bishop Moore 

H WK 1 Treasure Coast

A WK 2 Lake Mary

H WK 3 South Dade

A WK 4 St Cloud

H WK 5 Jones

H WK 6 Melbourne (District)

WK 7 Bye Week

A WK 8 Viera (District)

A WK 9 Apopka

A WK 10 Lake Wales

H WK 11 Lakewood

Celebration

H FC Colonial

H WK 1 Poinciana

H WK 2 Winter Springs

H WK 3 Lake Region

WK 4 Bye Week

A WK 5 Space Coast

A WK 6 East Ridge (District)

A WK 7 Liberty 

H WK 8 Olympia (District)

H WK 9 Harmony

H WK 10 DR. Phillips

A WK 11 Gateway (Kissimmee)

St. Could

A FC Innovation

H WK 1 Freedom

A WK 2 Pine Ridge

H WK 3 Poinciana

H WK 4 Osceola

H WK 5 Merritt Island

A WK 6 Lake Nona

A WK 7 Gateway (Kissimmee)

WK 8 Bye week

H WK 9 Tohopekaliga

A WK 10 Harmony

H WK 11 Tru Prep

Tohopekaliga 

A FC Timber Creek

A WK 1 Melbourne

H WK 2 Lyman

H WK 3 Hagerty

A WK 4 New Smyrna Beach

A WK 5 Viera 

H WK 6 Harmony

H WK 7 Lake Brantley

WK 8 Bye Week 

A WK 9 St. Cloud

A WK 10 Lake Nona

H WK 11 Avon Park

Harmony (incomplete Schedule) all i could find

FC

WK 1

WK 2 Poinciana

A WK 3 Sebastian River

H WK 4 Bayside

A WK 5 Horizon

A WK 6 Tohopekaliga

WK 7

H WK 8 Lake Nona

A WK 9 Celebration

H WK 10 St. Cloud

WK 11

Gateway (incomplete Schedule) all i could find

FC

WK 1 Space Coast

WK 2

WK 3

WK 4

WK 5

WK 6 Liberty 

WK 7 St. Cloud

WK 8

WK 9 Poinciana

WK 10

WK 11 Celebration

On 4/6/2024 at 10:51 PM, KeemD321 said:

Only thing I know is that they basically have Leesburg HC from this past season as an assistant/co-HC and made it to where it was a package deal with him and his staff from Leesburg to come over with him. And apparently they were allotted a tremendous amount of funds for athletics.

Sentinel sportswriter JC Carnahan wrote an article on April 8th on this subject matter.  It clearly states that the FHSAA is definitely investigating "Allegations" against The First Academy for rules violations by its football program and even points out their winning varsity baseball HC (Groves) has recently resigned because he doesn't want the rule breaking that is blatantly happening at that school will reflect negatively on him.  He has expressed his frustration with the school administrators to no avail.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out as the transfers they have gotten include the following schools:  Boone, Timber Creek, Leesburg, Lake Minneola and my school Osceola.  The two players we lost left for inexplicable reasons and were both sophomores that would be projected starters next year.  Something Smells!!!

Columbus Explorers 2024 Football Schedule 

08-22 Miami Southridge 

08-30 Our Lady of Good Counsel 

09-06 St. Thomas Aquinas 

09-13 Miami Palmetto 

09-20 Miami Northwestern 

09-27 South Dade

10-03 Miami High

10-11 Coral Gables 

10-18 Open or GMAC Game 

10-25 Archbishop Carroll 

South Dade Buccaneers 2024 Football Schedule 

08-22 Booker T. Washington 

08-30 Homestead 

09-06 Osceola 

09-13 Miami Killian 

09-27 Columbus 

10-04 Miami Palmetto 

10-10 Miami High 

10-24 Coral Gables 

11-01 Miami Southridge 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Mandarin, Vero and Cocoa. That’s the 3 

Their district didn't do them any favors as far as SOS. Those 3 games positioned where they are will help. But I don't understand putting Satellite as week 1. Eau Gallie and Viera are county rivals. But Eau Gallie is having an exodus of players and have a few coming in. Mainland was supposed to be on the schedule but that fell through. Mainland almost had a tour of brevard lol. Schedule is underwhelming but trying to be optimistic. I see them winning their district easily but losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs honestly 

11 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Rockledge schedule, would swap the Heritage and Satellite games. But other than that pretty solid slate of games. 

https://x.com/TRONE2/status/1779591219816902780

How's Rockledge's coach resigning going to affect their season?

From Florida Today article. "Wayne Younger resigns as Rockledge head football coach. Younger, a former Cocoa High quarterback and a 2010 Florida International grad, coached the Raiders for nine seasons, compiling a 63-34 record. His 2018 team went 10-2, and the following season Rockledge reached the regional final round of the FHSAA playoffs.He confirmed Monday afternoon he has resigned but said he is not ready to comment on his future."

58 minutes ago, imjustafan2 said:

How's Rockledge's coach resigning going to affect their season?

From Florida Today article. "Wayne Younger resigns as Rockledge head football coach. Younger, a former Cocoa High quarterback and a 2010 Florida International grad, coached the Raiders for nine seasons, compiling a 63-34 record. His 2018 team went 10-2, and the following season Rockledge reached the regional final round of the FHSAA playoffs.He confirmed Monday afternoon he has resigned but said he is not ready to comment on his future."

I honestly don't think it will effect it much unless they don't remove the interim tag. If they end up hiring someone else after the spring then they will definitely have a step back and have a max exodus of players

4 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Cocoa schedule 

2024 SCHEDULE

Aug 22 TITUSVILLE

Aug 29 @ MAINLAND

Sept 06 @ CHAMINADE

Sept 13 HERITAGE

Sept 20 @ VENICE

Sept 27 BYE

Oct 04 @ NORLAND

Oct 11 @ APOPKA

Oct 18 ASTRONAUT (District)

OCT 25 @ VILLAGES (District)

NOV 01 ROCKLEDGE

https://twitter.com/CocoaFootball/status/1779829975035650113

Wow, they have some tough road games this season.

14 minutes ago, imjustafan2 said:

Wow, they have some tough road games this season.

Yup and correction to the schedule. They will be hosting Norland. The surprise for me was that the Villages is in the district. At one point in time it was just Astronaut due to the other teams appealing to move up. Not sure what changed as far as the villages goes

6 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

@KeemD321 How good is Heritage, Rockledge and Palm Bay supposed to be???

Heritage lost alot to graduation but they had a good amount of young talent as well. Palm Bay is a shell of their former selves. Rockledge should be solid but that's up in the air until they settle the HC position after the spring