Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

Did you not hear the COACH Samuels leaving after his son Graduates

Head Coach Samuels is still listed as the Head Coach at Flanagan. I believe his son has graduated from Flanagan and I believe is already enrolled at FSU.

Flanagan has lost about 10 strong 2018 players this winter to surrounding schools. Outside of those bad a$$ uniforms they have, the Falcons have very little going for them right now. If HC Samuels does move on , the replacement will be critical to that talent-rich area.....

What I'm essentially probably saying is the Dirty Birds had a nice 5 year run.

So who you think steps up and takes Flanagan's spot as a top 10 team in county?

Don't want to get too off topic here but early 2017 speaking, after STA, AHP, Chaminade-Madonna and perhaps Miramar, we'll have to just see what falls into place.

Archbishop McCarthy to me in December was looking like a strong 2017 team under the radar, joining the 6A ranks, sneaking up in Broward but they suddenly took a hit and lost a few FBS caliber players (mostly to Chaminade-Madonna). Now they will likely struggle. My point is it is very early and lots can change really, really quick in Broward and Dade. One pinhole can sometimes cause the flood gates to open.

Don't want to get too off topic here but early 2017 speaking, after STA, AHP, Chaminade-Madonna and perhaps Miramar, we'll have to just see what class into place.

Archbishop McCarthy to me in December was looking like a strong 2017 team under the radar, joining the 6A ranks, sneaking up in Broward but they suddenly took a hit and lost a few FBS caliber players (mostly to Chaminade-Madpnna). Now they will likely struggle. My point is it is very early and lots can change really, really quick in Broward and Dade. One pinhole can sometimes cause the flood gates to open.

Does that mean their a outside chance Flanagan can still bounce back?

Does that mean their a outside chance Flanagan can still bounce back?

Well...technically they haven't officially fallen yet, - only to a few nerds in a forum, and on paper........

Do I think Flanagan could bounce back to what they had coming up for 2018?  Doubt it.  They lost too much.

Do I think Flanagan could be a above average team and bubble playoff team in 2018?  Possibly.

Word is Cocoa has a few good ones coming in from around the county.

Now If I could just get who they are and the schedule, I might get excited.

They have a good qb/athlete in waiting to fill in for Judson. Gaines from Heritage. He played on Cocoa basketball team and i think he running track

Hearing that Vero Beach is getting players from St Ed's(the much smaller school on the beachside in Vero), possibly FPC 4**** LB David Reese.

I was told this by my cousin

That's what I was talking about on an earlier thread. He really disliked the last HC. Maybe he likes the new guy better but he's been wanting out for a year.

Hearing that Vero Beach is getting players from St Ed's(the much smaller school on the beachside in Vero), possibly FPC 4**** LB David Reese.

I was told this by my cousin

That's what I was talking about on an earlier thread. He really disliked the last HC. Maybe he likes the new guy better but he's been wanting out for a year.

I wonder what it was about the old coach.

My cousin said they was talkin to em about comin to Vero last season actually by the way my cousin played for Vero in 2015 and he shutdown y'all WR Antonio Hadden

My cousin said they was talkin to em about comin to Vero last season actually by the way my cousin played for Vero in 2015 and he shutdown y'all WR Antonio Hadden

Idk who your cousin is but Antonio had right around 100yds and a TD that game. We did lose though 42-28. We were down quite a bit but came back and made it respectable something like 35-28 before Akeem took one to the house in the last minute or two to put it out of reach.

http://www.hudl.com/v/1TRqeb

I also wouldn't doubt it about talking to him. We were always thinking his big brother stew would leave for vero since their dad was an alum and a pretty significant basketball player there.

Idk who your cousin is but Antonio had right around 100yds and a TD that game. We did lose though 42-28. We were down quite a bit but came back and made it respectable something like 35-28 before Akeem took one to the house in the last minute or two to put it out of reach.

http://www.hudl.com/v/1TRqeb

Really maybe my cousin shutdown kerwin fils aime instead but got confused on who it was...