Cardinal Gibbons

Floridatech

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Because in my opinion boyd Anderson & Dillard would have beat western last year & this year...lets look at their record from last year 

Lost to MacArthur 35-25 MacArthur they were decent last year offensively but defensively they were suspect & could be scored on.

They beat a horrible everglades team who finished 2-8 only by a score 18-7 

They lost to a Flanagan team fat from what they use to be 12-0 

They beat a pedestrian 5-5 cypress bay team 14-9 

They beat a horrible 2-8 plantation team who gave up a avg 50!!! POINTS A GAME to start the season while scoring NOTHING!! By a score of only 14-6

They beat a below avg South plantation team 28-12 

They beat a Miramar team last year who was in a identity crisis not knowing if they was that team that was feared from 09 up or someone new that no one feared..by a score of 7-6

Finishing there season 5-0 at home but 2-4!! On the road which is where there playing Dillard on the road!! 

Then they got blew out by 20 to Deerfield in the first round 

There combined opponents W/L RECORD last year 36-26

Dillard opponents W/L RECORD last year 41-47

Western outscored its opponents 

81 40 when they won & was outscored 44-25 when they lost 

Dillard outscored their opponents when they won 180 63

And when we lost we was outscored 68 36 with 2 of our loses were by a combined of 12 points & 1 over time lost to a big rival & The 1 lopsided lost was to boyd Anderson 

Points for Dillard overall last year  224 points against 178 

Points for western overall 161 points against 118

Western was ranked nationally 1427 & was ranked 114 in the State of fl

Dillard was ranked 908 nationally and ranked 71 in State of Florida

Pair these two up last year and I'm rolling with Dillard all day home or away.

Now this year talks have been that western is not quite what they were last year but still not the cellar dweller they once was ...Dillard was Decent last year and is predicted to be even better this year not to mention the quality transfers we got plus the talented core we already have in place.

Add that with the game being home I just believe Dillard is gonna be to much for western 1 of the most important positions in football is LOS and I personally believe Dillard gonna dominate that LOS all night long.

Western reminds me of a Stone man Douglas just not as big so yeah that's my reason broward.

What McArthur defense did you watch last year? They allowed more than 20 points in two games last year and Western was one of them.

Idk why Dillard would be picked as a guarantee to beat Western, last year or this year. Western's offense will (should) be better but the defense will probably take a step back. Got a QB going into his senior year. I'm not saying Western will for sure win, but to say that they'll for sure lose doesn't seem right either.

Western has gotten good transfers in too, at the skill positions where they need it.

13 minutes ago, DB4 said:

What McArthur defense did you watch last year? They allowed more than 20 points in two games last year and Western was one of them.

Idk why Dillard would be picked as a guarantee to beat Western, last year or this year. Western's offense will (should) be better but the defense will probably take a step back. Got a QB going into his senior year. I'm not saying Western will for sure win, but to say that they'll for sure lose doesn't seem right either.

Western has gotten good transfers in too, at the skill positions where they need it.

Because like Douglas piper & so many other schools SOS will hurt western Dillard is always playing some of the toughest in Florida year in & out grant it our district is not the toughest but Dillard has made up for it by scheduling  stiff competition out of the district western does not between facing Miramar in spring STA in KOC & Booker T week 1 western would be nothing close to that and whatever they have Dillard will be ready 

Well some people 

Myself included view western higher than boyd this year and while i think Dillard can beat both i feel western would beat Boyd 

I have heard nothing but crickets with Boyd this year which has left me with a lot of questions about the team going into 2017 

10 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Most of the core on defense is still there yeah we lost Jordan and etc but from what I seen in spring at the game our Dline look just as good if not better 

That's gonna be tough y'all had 2 studs on that line last year 

6 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

That's gonna be tough y'all had 2 studs on that line last year 

I know man some of what they brought you can't replace but those other boys got to step and become the next Wright or gray I'm telling you this year the talent is there like most years we just need solid coaches coach that know there x & o's that have won & know what it takes & as long as it's taking Dillard to name a head coach that's what kind of coach it better be lol.

22 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I know man some of what they brought you can't replace but those other boys got to step and become the next Wright or gray I'm telling you this year the talent is there like most years we just need solid coaches coach that know there x & o's that have won & know what it takes & as long as it's taking Dillard to name a head coach that's what kind of coach it better be lol.

It's almost a month till fall practice 

Who been running the summer camps at dillard? 

22 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Because in my opinion boyd Anderson & Dillard would have beat western last year & this year...lets look at their record from last year 

Lost to MacArthur 35-25 MacArthur they were decent last year offensively but defensively they were suspect & could be scored on.

They beat a horrible everglades team who finished 2-8 only by a score 18-7 

They lost to a Flanagan team fat from what they use to be 12-0 

They beat a pedestrian 5-5 cypress bay team 14-9 

They beat a horrible 2-8 plantation team who gave up a avg 50!!! POINTS A GAME to start the season while scoring NOTHING!! By a score of only 14-6

They beat a below avg South plantation team 28-12 

They beat a Miramar team last year who was in a identity crisis not knowing if they was that team that was feared from 09 up or someone new that no one feared..by a score of 7-6

Finishing there season 5-0 at home but 2-4!! On the road which is where there playing Dillard on the road!! 

Then they got blew out by 20 to Deerfield in the first round 

There combined opponents W/L RECORD last year 36-26

Dillard opponents W/L RECORD last year 41-47

Western outscored its opponents 

81 40 when they won & was outscored 44-25 when they lost 

Dillard outscored their opponents when they won 180 63

And when we lost we was outscored 68 36 with 2 of our loses were by a combined of 12 points & 1 over time lost to a big rival & The 1 lopsided lost was to boyd Anderson 

Points for Dillard overall last year  224 points against 178 

Points for western overall 161 points against 118

Western was ranked nationally 1427 & was ranked 114 in the State of fl

Dillard was ranked 908 nationally and ranked 71 in State of Florida

Pair these two up last year and I'm rolling with Dillard all day home or away.

Now this year talks have been that western is not quite what they were last year but still not the cellar dweller they once was ...Dillard was Decent last year and is predicted to be even better this year not to mention the quality transfers we got plus the talented core we already have in place.

Add that with the game being home I just believe Dillard is gonna be to much for western 1 of the most important positions in football is LOS and I personally believe Dillard gonna dominate that LOS all night long.

Western reminds me of a Stone man Douglas just not as big so yeah that's my reason broward.

Now that I think about it you are probably right.....The LOS particularly will  be dominated by Dillard.  I don't know what I was thinking...

I think BTW will be good, they should breeze to the district title again on pure talent. But unless they got some big time offensive line transfers or JV guys that Idk about, they will struggle on that front. Lost 4 OL to graduation I think, and lost Dontae Lucas to Miami Senior. Defensively they lost a lot, not sure who is replacing them either. I see them struggling in the regular season, then do what they usually do, go deep in the playoffs. I guess it depends on how good Cocoa is that will determine if they go to/win states.

2 hours ago, DB4 said:

I think BTW will be good, they should breeze to the district title again on pure talent. But unless they got some big time offensive line transfers or JV guys that Idk about, they will struggle on that front. Lost 4 OL to graduation I think, and lost Dontae Lucas to Miami Senior. Defensively they lost a lot, not sure who is replacing them either. I see them struggling in the regular season, then do what they usually do, go deep in the playoffs. I guess it depends on how good Cocoa is that will determine if they go to/win states.

I'm really looking forward to week 1 win or lose I'm just ready to see this matchup over the last 4 years we've seen Dade county best in their respective seasons Miami central Carol city Miami Norland but never Booker t so I'm excited.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:28 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Because like Douglas piper & so many other schools SOS will hurt western Dillard is always playing some of the toughest in Florida year in & out grant it our district is not the toughest but Dillard has made up for it by scheduling  stiff competition out of the district western does not between facing Miramar in spring STA in KOC & Booker T week 1 western would be nothing close to that and whatever they have Dillard will be ready 

Have you looked at Western's District?  They play in a District of state champions.  3 teams in that District have gone to 8A states the last few years.  How many teams in Dillard's district have been past the 2nd round of late?

As to Dillards "SOS" of late - What has it done for them???

Are you suggesting Dillard plays in a tougher district than Western? :huh:

No team in Dillard's current district would have made the playoffs in Western's district the last few years - none.

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Have you looked at Western's District?  They play in a District of state champions.  3 teams in that District have gone to 8A states the last few years.  How many teams in Dillard's district have been past the 2nd round of late?

As to Dillards "SOS" of late - What has it done for them???

Are you suggesting Dillard plays in a tougher district than Western? :huh:

No team in Dillard's current district would have made the playoffs in Western's district the last few years - none.

I never said we did bro re-read the post I also wasn't insuating that we did anything spectacular with our SOS all I'm saying is that we stiff tough competition consistently wether we win or lose western does not....& besides Flanagan the last 2 years or so who else been getting past the 2nf round in that district ??? At the end of the day I can careless my opinion is Dillard is better then western & if u looked at their games & results last year they were nothing to get hyped over even against the bad schools they barely beat freaking plantation who we was up by 30 against like I said in my opinion line Dillard up vs western 3 times I'm picking Dillard all 3 western didn't show me anything to fear last year and their predicted to be notch below this year tsk tsk I'm taking Dillard by 10 week 2 & won't  SUPRiSED if it's by more and if we somehow lose I'll give them their credit 

17 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I never said we did bro re-read the post I also wasn't insuating that we did anything spectacular with our SOS all I'm saying is that we stiff tough competition consistently wether we win or lose western does not....& besides Flanagan the last 2 years or so who else been getting past the 2nf round in that district ??? At the end of the day I can careless my opinion is Dillard is better then western & if u looked at their games & results last year they were nothing to get hyped over even against the bad schools they barely beat freaking plantation who we was up by 30 against like I said in my opinion line Dillard up vs western 3 times I'm picking Dillard all 3 western didn't show me anything to fear last year and their predicted to be notch below this year tsk tsk I'm taking Dillard by 10 week 2 & won't  SUPRiSED if it's by more and if we somehow lose I'll give them their credit 

Cypress Bay had a 2-3 year power cycle and Miramar is good even when they are down.

Miramar was suspended once in the post season as well.

Dillard absolutely historically is better than Western historically.  Last year, I think it would have been a great game versus Dillard but based on consistency and track record there is no reason to get hyped up over Dillard as well.

I will say that Dillard has been fortunate this year with roster talent.   Considering the best offensive and defensive players are transfers, they should have the potential to turn some heads as they generally have a pretty talented base of players.

I look forward to what should be a great Western @ Dillard game.

3 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Cypress Bay had a 2-3 year power cycle and Miramar is good even when they are down.

Miramar was suspended once in the post season as well.

Dillard absolutely historically is better than Western historically.  Last year, I think it would have been a great game versus Dillard but based on consistency and track record there is no reason to get hyped up over Dillard as well.

I will say that Dillard has been fortunate this year with roster talent.   Considering the best offensive and defensive players are transfers, they should have the potential to turn some heads as they generally have a pretty talented base of players.

I look forward to what should be a great Western @ Dillard game.

Get hyped over ? No to respect and take seriously ? HECK YEAH.! Western is like another Douglas which I believe would beat western in my opinion 

On 6/27/2017 at 10:02 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well some people 

Myself included view western higher than boyd this year and while i think Dillard can beat both i feel western would beat Boyd 

I have heard nothing but crickets with Boyd this year which has left me with a lot of questions about the team going into 2017 

I don't know about that.