Cardinal Gibbons

Floridatech

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I never said we did bro re-read the post I also wasn't insuating that we did anything spectacular with our SOS all I'm saying is that we stiff tough competition consistently wether we win or lose western does not....& besides Flanagan the last 2 years or so who else been getting past the 2nf round in that district ??? At the end of the day I can careless my opinion is Dillard is better then western & if u looked at their games & results last year they were nothing to get hyped over even against the bad schools they barely beat freaking plantation who we was up by 30 against like I said in my opinion line Dillard up vs western 3 times I'm picking Dillard all 3 western didn't show me anything to fear last year and their predicted to be notch below this year tsk tsk I'm taking Dillard by 10 week 2 & won't  SUPRiSED if it's by more and if we somehow lose I'll give them their credit 

You don't even think Dillard will be above .500 and you think they're gonna beat Western by double-digits? Since when is Dillard some STA juggernaut that should guarantee them a win? Youre talking like there's no way Western has a chance. I mean you can keep looking at the results from last year but they won't have bearing on this year's game. And it's week 2 so still pretty early in the season. Can't bow down to the almighty Dillard juggernaut yet

47 minutes ago, DB4 said:

You don't even think Dillard will be above .500 and you think they're gonna beat Western by double-digits? Since when is Dillard some STA juggernaut that should guarantee them a win? Youre talking like there's no way Western has a chance. I mean you can keep looking at the results from last year but they won't have bearing on this year's game. And it's week 2 so still pretty early in the season. Can't bow down to the almighty Dillard juggernaut yet

Juggernaught I never once said we was that & just because we not that respectable where we can guaranteea a win so If we go line up against NEhurricanes or coral glades or monarch or jp taravella or everglades ...thats not a guaranteed victory ??? If that's the case no game is guaranteed because anything can happen right ?? Lastly western isn't BTW OR STA both teams which we will face in back to back weeks but I think big bad western is gonna roll into town & present a problem!?? Lol as I stated Dillard by atleast ten ...& ummm the .500 comment I made it was ou5 of frustration of the choice of head coach not reality  ....im still waiting to see or hear where did all this western respect come from their literally like a out west Stoneman douglas.

On 6/30/2017 at 5:32 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Wasn't Boyd getting a lot more attention last year? 

Boyd Anderson was a talented team last year on paper and pretty hyped pre-season,  but they had some hard circumstances that seemed to throw them off track.....   They had last minute HC change and for the most part they struggled defensively against above average teams.  Boyd Anderson on paper this year is definitely *not what they were last year.  

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Boyd Anderson was a talented team last year on paper and pretty hyped pre-season,  but they had some hard circumstances that seemed to throw them off track.....   They had last minute HC change and for the most part they struggled defensively against above average teams.  Boyd Anderson on paper this year is definitely what they were last year.  

So they'll be good this year huh

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Thx for the look...Edited that Floridattechfootball.  I lost my phone and using a 3g burner right now.....Need a new phone...

BA will definitely NOT be what they were last year.

Bruuhhhh i hear with da i needa new phone ASAP my family tellin me i need to had this phone since Nov 2015

14 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Bruuhhhh i hear with da i needa new phone ASAP my family tellin me i need to had this phone since Nov 2015

Lol

Had my phone since November of last year but it running well

Only wish i could move photos to SD card,  would be able to free a ton of space if i could 

6 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

BA's QB, entire secondary and top WRs are gone.  Took big hits in those departments...

So Dillard should be the runaway faves to win district 6A15 ThIs year...boyd Anderson may not even be avg this year Archsbishop not what they were 2 years ago and should struggle to be .500 on the year with that schedule ...boynton beach lost a bunch but haven't heard them replacing. . .northeast. .well lol we know their story 

56 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So Dillard should be the runaway faves to win district 6A15 ThIs year...boyd Anderson may not even be avg this year Archsbishop not what they were 2 years ago and should struggle to be .500 on the year with that schedule ...boynton beach lost a bunch but haven't heard them replacing. . .northeast. .well lol we know their story 

I'm feeling 6A-15 as:

Dillard, Boynton

Archbishop McCarthy

Boyd Anderson, 

Northeast

BOOKER T @ DILLARD

WESTERN @ DILLARD 

CARDINAL GIBBONS @ DILLARD 

BOYD ANDERSON @ DILLARD 

DILLARD @ DEERFIELD 

if we can come out of this 4-1 or 3-2 That's wassup man!!! Just imagine if we came out undefeated lol haha haha...if we do I'll be in heaven but I'm not getting my Heart expecting that 

I'll say this may be top 5 toughest schedules in broward after having 1 of the weakest last year 

15 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

BOOKER T @ DILLARD

WESTERN @ DILLARD 

CARDINAL GIBBONS @ DILLARD 

BOYD ANDERSON @ DILLARD 

DILLARD @ DEERFIELD 

if we can come out of this 4-1 or 3-2 That's wassup man!!! Just imagine if we came out undefeated lol haha haha...if we do I'll be in heaven but I'm not getting my Heart expecting that 

I'll say this may be top 5 toughest schedules in broward after having 1 of the weakest last year 

I can see a 1-4, 2-3, or a 3-2 start... if y'all mAke it out 4-1 y'all are serious..