Any stream for Central vs Chaminade tonight?

954gator

3 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

With this one pretty much long been decided The Lions of Chaminade will travel to Miramar next week. How's Miramar looking?

Miramar has been a question these last few years as you already know. BUT you should never take them light. They will make it a game if Chaminade doesn't get some things fixed fast.

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Central talented

So img will play northwestern and central back to back weeks

Lmao good luck img bc you will lose 

IMG is no where near chaminade img would have done the same thing if not worst pump ya breaks img won't b short handed or allowing 50 or 60 yard bombs every other play like chaminade img will v ready so don't laugh yet they just put 40 plus up on nationally ranked CC while making mistakes 

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

IMG is no where near chaminade img would have done the same thing if not worst pump ya breaks img won't b short handed or allowing 50 or 60 yard bombs every other play like chaminade img will v ready so don't laugh yet they just put 40 plus up on nationally ranked CC while making mistakes 

And neither team gonna roll over and neither intimated by img

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Don't have to b img still gone do what img do

Dillard, img talented but beatable, carol City is probably 3rd best of those district teams this year and fell apart, both central and northwestern will put up a bigger fight then Carol City 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard, img talented but beatable, carol City is probably 3rd best of those district teams this year and fell apart, both central and northwestern will put up a bigger fight then Carol City 

U the same of CC before that game played & since wen was they ranked 3rd best of the 3 show me the messages or thread or rankings that said that because the 1s I saw eaither had them first or 2nd

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

U the same of CC before that game played & since wen was they ranked 3rd best of the 3 show me the messages or thread or rankings that said that because the 1s I saw eaither had them first or 2nd

Mine

Check my top 100 i had northwestern and central over them

Just now, BrowardHandicapper said:

So now you are drinking the green drink.  Just spit the orange out....

Broward i picked central higher from before a game was played

As you may or may not remember i didn't update top 100 after preseason games so I've had central higher from start, I'm just pointing it out 

41 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

I see not 1 mention of Cook. Did he have a quiet game? 

He didn't have to do much.. He scored a rushing td... He line up at WR and straight bluuurrrr a cb for like a 50 yd td which got called back and he also play DB... Central got a 4 headed rb's

Had the pleasure of catching up with ZoeBoy for this game.  I saw several Chaminade games last year and I saw them this year..There was a light rain in the 1st half that gradually dissipated by halftime.

Any team that is nasty in the trenches is going to cause big problems for CM.  The Central pass rush tonight was way too much for the most part and it was CM had time for their WRs got open. Offensively, Central ran multiple RBs at CM and the run was established early in the game.  OL looks bigger than last year for CM but not necessarily better. CM to me also needs to improve on tackling.  There were several missed tackles that should been 10 yard gains that turned into 30 yard gains or TDs.

CM only had one sustained drive for the most part but it was unfortunately negated by penalties for them.  The TDs for Chaminade were set up on Central Special Teams fumbles and a late TD with backups in for the most part on both teams.

I hate to say this in week one but CM may have bit off more then they can chew in 2017...

Central impressed me both offensively and defensively.  Strong pass rush, DBs held their own with CM WRs but laid out some solid hits.

Offensively, established the run, stuck to it and passed successfully as needed... Knock on Central would only be a couple of special teams muffs and mistakes.  A couple of unnecessary penalties as well but considering Central was probably emphasizing they were back , I think the laundry comes with the atmosphere.

Throw all Spring and pre-season questioning out with Central.  Roc City is back in business.

55 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Can you elaborate on that 

Which team you referring to

I think a lot of people read into a a few spring 10 minute scrimmages a little too much with Central.   The Central team that played tonight probably was a very humbling experience for what many (including myself) are basically already calling the 2017  3A  champions ...

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Why weren't you saying that all summer?

To me it is a 4 way race in that District.  Until Carol City falls, they should still be recognized as king of the hill, with what is still a loaded roster and winning 6A states.  Just my opinion.

Just now, BrowardHandicapper said:

Why weren't you saying that all summer?

To me it is a 4 way race in that District.  Until Carol City falls, they should still be recognized as king of the hill, with what is still a loaded roster and winning 6A states.  Just my opinion.

I thought i did when i ranked Carol City at 3 in district 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I thought i did when i ranked Carol City at 3 in district 

And what are/were you basing that off?  Tonight's August 24th outcome?

You are probably looking at 3 of the top 5 teams in the state (outside of IMG)  They can all beat each other and the 4th team in the District is capable of upsetting one of them.  I'm not agreeing or denying....My point, talk to me in November on that topic. Does not make sense to draw conclusion now which is what it sound on your statement of :

"Dillard, img talented but beatable, carol City is probably 3rd best of those district teams this year and fell apart, both central and northwestern will put up a bigger fight then Carol City "