Hurricane Irma: Cancellations/moved games

Trelle

Here’s the updated schedule as of right now subject to change though a lot of games moved till Thursday:

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/2017/09/05/hurricane-irma-could-wreck-prep-pro-football-games/631859001/?cookies=&from=global

Edit: Just was told Thursday and Friday Indian River, Martin, St Lucie and Palm Beach County schools are supposed to close

58 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia has moved buchholz from Friday to Thursday night at 7:30

There also been a lot of changes so i made a thread for it 

Idk if you can but if you want merge or delete my thread all Indian River, Martin, St Lucie, and Palm beach county schools will close Thursday and Friday no sports activities. I think Okeechobee as well.

From the Florida Today newspaper.

Week 3 Brevard HS football schedule

Wednesday

Astronaut at Merritt Island, 7 p.m.

Thursday

Melbourne at Bayside, 7

Dunnellon at Cocoa, 7

Friday

Rockledge at Eau Gallie, 7

Heritage at Palm Bay, 7

Kissimmee Osceola at Viera, 7

New Smyrna Beach at Titusville, 7

Father Lopez at Satellite, 7

Halifax Academy at Cocoa Beach, 7

Ocala Christian at MIC, 7

Space Coast vs. Port St. Lucie, ppd.

Holy Trinity at Maclay, 7

MCC at Archbishop McCarthy, 7

Miami-Dade County Public Schools cancelled school on Thursday and Friday and anything going on tomorrow at school must be done by 4 pm, after that everyone has to be out of there. So all sporting events have been cancelled/postponed for Wednesday-Friday at the least.

For most schools it's not the hugest deal but for District 16-7A (9 team district that started district play in week 2) all those games will have to be made up. The logical thing would be for every team to cancel its week 11 game since they're all non-district contests anyways. But who knows what will actually happen.

For multiple reasons, I hope this hurricane turns back to the Atlantic and it's nothing but a bad rain storm. Strictly speaking from a football perspective, losing one week is bad but two would cause chaos.

51 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Since Dillard plays wendsday you should come up to LC lol

Lake City inland enough that storm surge a non factor and you could check out Columbia vs buchholz :)

Bol lmao and leave my mom my grandma my family lol and then on top of that and stay where lol

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah 

Central flying out tomorrow to head to Vegas 

I don't know Anout that with they way this storm has shaped up into something catastrophic leaving my family would be the last thing I would want to do God forbid it end up being a Harvey type situation or worse as their predicting then what ??? U can always play football but u can't get back family members just my opinion stay here with your family just in case it has to be a emergency evacuation or something