Transfer Season 2018

Zoe Boy

20 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

2019 Monsignor Pace QB/WR Lorenzo Floyd has transferred to Carol City.  Floyd was part of the Carol City 2016 State Championship team.

Between him and Daniel Richardson, CC has a nice little "free agent" haul this offseason. If Nayquan Wright can stay healthy, should be a solid team this year

6 hours ago, DB4 said:

Someone else may know more than me, but I saw a Footballville video about 2019 defensive lineman Denzel Daxon (Miami commit) and it said Doral Academy next to his name. And then I did a little digging and found that Samuel Anaele (2020 defensive end, Miami commit) also went from Norland to Doral.

A lot of them went to Doral... Luke left to Edison so that may had something to do with it also..

11 hours ago, Miamidade92 said:

Jesus Machado is a two year standout with several D1 offers already and he's only a sophomore. He's been at Champagnat  the last two years but I recently saw somewhere that listed him at Miami Central. Does anyone know if he's transferred?

Heard the same but can't confirm.  Lots of young talent still over there at Champagnat Catholic ....Hopefully the Lions  can stay a little intact.  Only likely 2A South team that has a chance to compete at States....

24 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Not really...They lost a lot to graduation and a few transferred out (including coaches).  I believe Carol City and MNW might be in better shape on paper right now . I believe they both have had a few transfer in.....perhaps more then Miami Central.

Really 

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Last year at this time I would say Miami Central was "loading" or had "loaded up".  Nothing close to that right now. Not even close.  Again though...we are only in March.

I remember their schedule being loaded at this time last year

This is going to sound asinine, but for the muck guys... Any insight on Glades Day.  Glades Day only loses 5 Seniors from last year after finishing the season very strong and falling to Moore Haven 35-42 in the 2A playoffs.  With 2A South appearing to be back down with Champagnat Catholic losing their HC and a few outbound transfers, any chance Glades Day could contend or ruffle some feathers in a perhaps ugly 2A South in 2018?

3 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

This is going to sound asinine, but for the muck guys... Any insight on Glades Day.  Glades Day only loses 5 Seniors from last year after finishing the season very strong and falling to Moore Haven 35-42 in the 2A playoffs.  With 2A South appearing to be back down with Champagnat Catholic losing their HC and a few outbound transfers, any chance Glades Day could contend or ruffle some feathers in a perhaps ugly 2A South in 2018?

There was talk of Glades Day not even being able to field a team next season. Enrollment has been down at the school. A lot of thier best players were looking around for a landing spot. So I guess they will see what there numbers will be like in the spring to go from there. 

On 3/8/2018 at 8:50 PM, Miamidade92 said:

Jesus Machado is a two year standout with several D1 offers already and he's only a sophomore. He's been at Champagnat  the last two years but I recently saw somewhere that listed him at Miami Central. Does anyone know if he's transferred?

Confirmed via WQAM and Larry Blustein that 2020 Champagnat Catholic DE Jesus Machado has transferred to Miami Central:

https://wqam.radio.com/articles/feature-article/post-season-huddle-jesus-machado-miami-central