Vero Beach schedule

SportsNut25

Courtesy of Twitter .....

5/19 - vs. PB Central & South Dade (at PB Lakes) 
8/17 - at Viera
8/24 - at Venice
8/31 - vs. Wellington
9/7 - vs. Dr Krop
9/14 - vs. Fort Lauderdale
9/21 - at Pahokee
9/28 - at Centennial
10/5 - vs. Westwood
10/12 - vs. Treasure Coast
10/26 - vs. FP Central
11/2 - vs. Sebastian 

28 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

8/17 - at Viera
8/24 - at Venice
8/31 - vs. Wellington
9/7 - vs. Dr Krop
9/21 - at Pahokee
9/28 - at Centennial
10/5 - vs. Westwood
10/26 - vs. FP Central
11/2 - vs. Sebastian 

Wow Westwood is back this looks Identical to the Coggins schedule years ago 

17 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Wow Westwood is back this looks Identical to the Coggins schedule years ago 

Dr Krop lost two games to Lake Gibson by combined score of 77-0 and then a 51-0 loss to Vero.  Vero be like those OOS teams scheduling Dixie Collins:wacko:.  Schedule Dr Krop so they can say they beat the snot out of one of those "elite" Dade/Broward teams.  :P  LOL  jus kiddin' you.

Vero invited American Heritage and Chaminade to come visit the Citrus Bowl back in the early 2000's and things didn't turn out so well, and it has been only Ft Lauderdale High since.:rolleyes:  By the way, the score on Maxpreps for the Chaminade game in 2004 is wrong.  Chaminade won that game by a score of 35-0, or something like that...was there.  I remember sitting amongst all these Vero folks talking before the game about this little school they were gonna kill.  That was one of Guandolo's teams and he caught them with their pants down.  I'll never forget how quiet they were the whole game.  It was almost funny.  Cannot find anything on the internet about it.  I think Vero must have paid off the newspapers not to write anything;).

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Dr Krop lost two games to Lake Gibson by combined score of 77-0 and then a 51-0 loss to Vero.  Vero be like those OOS teams scheduling Dixie Collins:wacko:Schedule Dr Krop so they can say they beat the snot out of one of those "elite" Dade/Broward teams.  :P  LOL  jus kiddin' you.

Vero invited American Heritage and Chaminade to come visit the Citrus Bowl back in the early 2000's and things didn't turn out so well, and it has been only Ft Lauderdale High since.:rolleyes:  By the way, the score on Maxpreps for the Chaminade game in 2004 is wrong.  Chaminade won that game by a score of 35-0, or something like that...was there.  I remember sitting amongst all these Vero folks talking before the game about this little school they were gonna kill.  That was one of Guandolo's teams and he caught them with their pants down.  I'll never forget how quiet they were the whole game.  It was almost funny.  Cannot find anything on the internet about it.  I think Vero must have paid off the newspapers not to write anything;).

Or like a school like lowndes scheduling ISB and acting like they a big shot and could beat anyone in Florida 

LMFAO 

37 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Dr Krop lost two games to Lake Gibson by combined score of 77-0 and then a 51-0 loss to Vero.  Vero be like those OOS teams scheduling Dixie Collins:wacko:.  Schedule Dr Krop so they can say they beat the snot out of one of those "elite" Dade/Broward teams.  :P  LOL  jus kiddin' you.

What date was that? Do you remember? Might have been a different year. Chaminade played Hollywood Hills that week and finishes 9-0 in the regular season 

21 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

What date was that? Do you remember? Might have been a different year. Chaminade played Hollywood Hills that week and finishes 9-0 in the regular season 

I assumed it was 2004 and Maxpreps was wrong, but I must be wrong.  Chaminade won state in 03, so if they played in 04 the Vero fans would have known what they were up against.  ...maybe 2002 or 2003, when they were building up. 

Guandolo had a running team and I remember he opened up with a 3-wide set and Vero was stunned.  Chaminade had D1 talent at WR and TE, but I don't think teams caught on until later in the season.    

I remember sitting next to a coach from Central Florida in Gainesville when Guandolo played Madison County in the 03 state finals and we were just amazed at how they manhandled Madison County with such a small team.  He seemed to be a master at getting the most out of players.   

Madison had this stud athlete Jonathan Warren (who blew a scholarship with Bobby Bowden for a lewd and lascivious act on a minor with some of his boys) and this little white linebacker from Chaminade popped him so hard on a pass play ...his coach's helped him up off the ground and he pushed them away like a tough guy...as soon as they took their hands off him his knees buckled and he went down like a KO'd boxer.   That coach and I were just roaring, it was so funny...not for Warren. 

4 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

8/17 - at Viera
8/24 - at Venice
8/31 - vs. Wellington
9/7 - vs. Dr Krop
9/21 - at Pahokee
9/28 - at Centennial
10/5 - vs. Westwood
10/26 - vs. FP Central
11/2 - vs. Sebastian 

Don't know a lot about South Dade but the Vero and Central Spring Jamboree game will be a good one, PBC brought back probably the most talent in Palm Beach along with Dwyer if I was doing a preseason Top 5 in Palm Beach Dwyer and Central would probably be at the top. Wellington week 3 should be another blowout especially playing them up north. Pahokee I can see them upsetting Vero especially because that game is in the muck.    

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

LMFAO you should be at the stadium during the playoffs everytime we lose a playoff game the Vero fans swear that the other team is cheating they be like ref where the flags at

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

some love for Vero, though:wub:.  Scheduling Viera Venice and Pahokee all away took guts.

You already know Venice WILL NOT be the same team they was last year and in 2016 they will return to being a 9 win team and be a second round loser 

55 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Don't know a lot about South Dade but the Vero and Central Spring Jamboree game will be a good one, PBC brought back probably the most talent in Palm Beach along with Dwyer if I was doing a preseason Top 5 in Palm Beach Dwyer and Central would probably be at the top. Wellington week 3 should be another blowout especially playing them up north. Pahokee I can see them upsetting Vero especially because that game is in the muck.    

Vero fat ass lineman gonna wear them down 

4 minutes ago, FloTech said:

I think all them teams gonna be down well Venice and Viera will be down Pahokee returns some good running backs

It dont matter.  They all gonna learn from Riverview.  Just let Vero go up by 21 points, lull them to sleep, and then they are assured a victory.  :P:D  I am laughing as I write this.  

8 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Vero need to put bunny ears on dem helmets cause they gon be like da rabbits gettin chase roun the Muck:P.   That would be funny as hell wouldn't it. :lol:

Last year Vero said they would beat Hokee by 50 but only scored 28 on em funny if Vero beat them by 50 at the muck this year lol but that ain't happenin tho lol

16 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Aye Vero beat Viera and Lincoln did y'all do dat hellll naaawwww

Watch 2018 smart ass

Lincoln better enjoy this one win while they have it because they face us in playoffs this year it will be a running clock 

In mean time I'm gonna watch Columbia put up 2 state titles before August