Vero Beach schedule

SportsNut25

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Watch 2018 smart ass

Lincoln better enjoy this one win while they have it because they face us in playoffs this year it will be a running clock 

In mean time I'm gonna watch Columbia put up 2 state titles before August 

When did Columbia last win a state title in a sport? 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Watch 2018 smart ass

Lincoln better enjoy this one win while they have it because they face us in playoffs this year it will be a running clock 

In mean time I'm gonna watch Columbia put up 2 state titles before August 

Lol that's funny this

3 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Lol that's funny this

Who's gonna stop softball from winning state this year?  Gainesville? 

Give me a break 

We spot them 6 runs and they still couldn't beat us 

Fact that Gainesville is ranked top 25 in the nation is a joke,  they will learn who still controls this District March 8th

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Who's gonna stop softball from winning state this year?  Gainesville? 

Give me a break 

We spot them 6 runs and they still couldn't beat us 

Fact that Gainesville is ranked top 25 in the nation is a joke,  they will learn who still controls this District March 8th

O in softball

24 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Baseball currently none but i see that changing this year 

Wrestling 0

Basketball 1947

So, in the major boy's team sports, Columbia has not won a state title in the past 50 years.  But in girl's sports you have won just a few years ago.  Would Columbia be better off just focusing on girl's sports? :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Don't know a lot about South Dade but the Vero and Central Spring Jamboree game will be a good one, PBC brought back probably the most talent in Palm Beach along with Dwyer if I was doing a preseason Top 5 in Palm Beach Dwyer and Central would probably be at the top. Wellington week 3 should be another blowout especially playing them up north. Pahokee I can see them upsetting Vero especially because that game is in the muck.    

South Dade usually have a good ahhh team I know they have a four star CB but not sure what all they bring back this year... 

How is Pahokee going to beat Vero when a big ahh team like Oscar Smith couldn't do it only team I see handing anything to Vero is Venice but they will be down I'm expecting Vero to pull out the W there

3 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Gotcha...I admit, I am not the best at remembering Jamborees and KOCs....

I watched the video as VB posts them on You Tube. Although a KOC, it was played like it was a regular season game. Starters were in pretty much the whole game, there were no relaxing of any of the rules, etc. 

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I watched the video as VB posts them on You Tube. Although a KOC, it was played like it was a regular season game. Starters were in pretty much the whole game, there were no relaxing of any of the rules, etc. 

Frfr I caught the game late cuz I was at the Chinese buffet for my birthday although I was looking at it live on YouTube but yes they both did play all the starters and same happened with the Dwyer game in 2015 when Vero came back and beat them

1 hour ago, FloTech said:

Frfr I caught the game late cuz I was at the Chinese buffet for my birthday although I was looking at it live on YouTube but yes they both did play all the starters and same happened with the Dwyer game in 2015 when Vero came back and beat them

Do they have diri kole ak pwa rouge at the Chinese buffet in Vero?:D