Spring Games Cancellations This Week?

Mashburns

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Yeah, baseball and softball playoff teams scrambling to take advantage of the window.

Ion think it's no weather Vero has a history of pulling out of challenging games I've been at games where Vero was playing in the soaking rain Vero is also one of the last teams to cancel a game when hurricanes are coming 

4 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Ion think it's no weather Vero has a history of pulling out of challenging games I've been at games where Vero was playing in the soaking rain Vero is also one of the last teams to cancel a game when hurricanes are coming 

Regardless if Vero would have won the games or not just the exposure the players would have received from college coaches at this event would have been huge for as their recruitment. Speaking of Central they have like 3 or 4 guys that's highly recruited. This game would have been a good one to watch from both ends   

25 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Regardless if Vero would have won the games or not just the exposure the players would have received from college coaches at this event would have been huge for as their recruitment. Speaking of Central they have like 3 or 4 guys that's highly recruited. This game would have been a good one to watch from both ends   

I just said that to my mom about all of the colleges that were going to be there 

Dillard vs Miramar cancelled last night ..make up date Monday 

update from panther camp we are in need of a qb brought in a entire new coaching staff a few panther greats that was with Dillard during their glory days our offensive line is relatively small. 

So so yeah I don’t expect a strong strong showing from my panthers Monday but I will say this they have some coaches over their now who know what their doing and know what it takes to be a champion so all everyone has to do is TRUST THE PROCESS.