2019 out of state games

nolebull813

I’m gonna make a running list and add to it whenever I find new games. If anyone else finds one please post. This is it so far. 

Clearwater Academy vs Elder,OH

Clearwater Academy vs McCallie,TN 

Clearwater Academy vs Cornerstone,TX

STA vs DeLaSalle,CA

STA vs Bergen Catholic,NJ

Miami Southridge vs St Johns,DC

Deerfield Beach vs St Johns,DC

Deerfield Beach vs Zachary,LA

Armwood vs North Gwinnett,GA

Miami Northwestern vs Lowndes,GA

North Miami Beach vs Bainbridge,GA 

Jones vs Johns Creek,GA

Pace vs Oak Mountain,AL

Bishop Moore vs Archbishop Spalding,MD

Jensen Beach vs Chatfield,CO

St Cloud vs Golden,CO

Cooper City vs Ridley,PA

WTF? Elder is usually legit. This is going to be an embarrassment. I'm not sure about the other two teams. Clearwater is a low rent wanna be IMG. This is not the direction HS sports needs to be taking.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:57 AM, nolebull813 said:

I’m gonna make a running list and add to it whenever I find new games. If anyone else finds one please post. This is it so far. 

Armwood vs North Gwinnett,GA

North Miami Beach vs Bainbridge,GA 

Jones vs Johns Creek,GA

Pace vs Oak Mountain,AL

Mater Dei is coming down to Florida to play IMG for the last time

12 hours ago, 181pl said:

WTF? Elder is usually legit. This is going to be an embarrassment. I'm not sure about the other two teams. Clearwater is a low rent wanna be IMG. This is not the direction HS sports needs to be taking.

Didn't Elder play ISB before. Twice if I remember correctly.

5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

They’re just predictions. I don’t say the dumbest shit ever, in fact it’s still way too early to be talking about high school football so it doesn’t even matter.

Yeah it is way too early

Still got basketball season that will finish up in next 2 months then got baseball and softball who will both be playing seasons before we even get to spring

Hell both those sports will be in deep in playoffs by time we get any spring games

Transfers and schedules are only thing to talk about football wise

12 hours ago, badbird said:

check out his predictions.  He has no source.  Dude says the dumbest shit ever  

Predictions are one thing, even some of my predictions that most felt was made out of dislike or were ridiculous ended up being right 

But if someone is going to claim to know a big national game happening I would like to know a source @VeniceIndiansFootball because not once has it even been hinted by anyone over on the national board so I want to know where you heard this game was happening

On 1/24/2019 at 7:52 PM, KeemD321 said:

Didn't Elder play ISB before. Twice if I remember correctly.

Everyone played ISB twice. Lol. Good news is I believe ISB will be folding because the coach who made all these senseless blowouts happen is now at Everglades High. So they will only be allowed 3 oos blowouts instead of 6. Lol. 

ISB is only around because of that clown 

25 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Good to see CCC stretching their legs a bit! 

This will be CCC’s first out of state game ever. I have their entire football history. I been told that the event is trying to secure Calvert Hall from Maryland, and if that goes through, that will be CCC’s opponent. 

I also have Bishop Barry and St Pete Catholic’s entire football history. 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

This will be CCC’s first out of state game ever. I have their entire football history. I been told that th event is trying to secure Calvert Hall from Maryland, and if that goes through, that will be CCC’s opponent. 

I also have Bishop Barry and St Pete Catholic’s entire football history. 

Did you get a hold of Kibid? He and John Davis put together the list you likely have. He's the CCC historian.

4 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Did you get a hold of Kibid? He and John Davis put together the list you likely have. He's the CCC historian.

I tried getting ahold of someone from CCC and they sounded interested in helping but never got back to me.

I ended up doing it myself but it was no issue. Both teams don’t go that far back. 

St Paul’s on the other hand is a different story. Lol. They go back to 29

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I tried getting ahold of someone from CCC and they sounded interested in helping but never got back to me.

I ended up doing it myself but it was no issue. Both teams don’t go that far back. 

St Paul’s on the other hand is a different story. Lol. They go back to 29

That was probably Kibid, he loves things like that. Not sure when you contacted him, he fell off the grid for about 6 months after his mother passed. Might have slipped his mind.  I just remember a facebook post that he was sitting down with John Davis to do game reviews back to 1992 and he had been in contact with the original CCC team to get the team history.

Thanks for doing SPC/Bishop Barry. Our history isn't great, but we had some sparks. The Blue Streaks (St. Paul's) would be a challenge for anybody.  Thanks Nole!

1 minute ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

That was probably Kibid, he loves things like that. Not sure when you contacted him, he fell off the grid for about 6 months after his mother passed. Might have slipped his mind.  I just remember a facebook post that he was sitting down with John Davis to do game reviews back to 1992 and he had been in contact with the original CCC team to get the team history.

Thanks for doing SPC/Bishop Barry. Our history isn't great, but we had some sparks. The Blue Streaks (St. Paul's) would be a challenge for anybody.  Thanks Nole!

I will reach out to CCC and see if they have it and if they don’t I will give it to them. If you want B Barry and SPC’s history I can forward it to you at any time. I know your a proud alum! 

Just now, SPCjessica2004 said:

That's Kibid! Pretty much everything about CCC's history gets forwarded to him.

I found the old emails when I typed in some key words. I first reached out to him in May 2017. He sounded excited about it. Then I I never heard anything. In June 2017 I sent one more email asking if he gathered any information up, and he never responded. So then I just let it be. I didn’t want to impose. No sweat. I got it done!