• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
Floridatech

Vero Beach beats Lake Minneola

Didn't get to see the whole game but got to see some of the first second and a lil third QT and all of the fourth QT, dam Minneola scored more points than AHD and they showed that Vero could struggle with a solid run team this year I love the defense but they just gave the blue print away, other than that Vero protected their turf and pushed the streak to 55 games......

9 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Didn't get to see the whole game but got to see some of the first second and a lil third QT and all of the fourth QT, dam Minneola scored more points than AHD and they showed that Vero could struggle with a solid run team this year I love the defense but they just gave the blue print away, other than that Vero protected their turf and pushed the streak to 55 games......

Lake Minneola is an average Orlando area team. If Minneola gave VB trouble, VB is probably make another early playoff exit. 

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Lake Minneola is an average Orlando area team. If Minneola gave VB trouble, VB is probably make another early playoff exit. 

I think not playing for two weeks (and missing almost a week of practice due to Dorian) had a lot to do with it, Vero definitely looked rusty, but they secured a win despite not playing to their expectations. 

4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I think not playing for two weeks (and missing almost a week of practice due to Dorian) had a lot to do with it, Vero definitely looked rusty, but they secured a win despite not playing to their expectations. 

Exactly Vero the type of team to look bad against Lake Minneola and play a perfect game against Chaminade LOL

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Y’all have to get Venice back on the schedule before the playoffs start, don’t you have connections with Coach Jankowski? 

Ion think we have an open date that agrees with y'all schedule I wish we can play y'all tho

58 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Y’all have to get Venice back on the schedule before the playoffs start, don’t you have connections with Coach Jankowski? 

I think this game is dead, unfortunately. Vero’s only open date is Oct 4 (y’all play St Francis but will probably wish you were playing Vero, lol) and I doubt Venice wants to come all the way to Vero to play on a Monday with kids having to go to school the next day. 

21 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Look at their history Vero always struggled against Minneola

The last time Vero played Lake Mineola was in 2014 and Vero won 52-35.

This year LM is/was averaging over 30 points per game, they are a good team but not a championship team.

Vero was as rusty as you can get with a 3 week layoff. One of LM's touchdowns was a 90 yard kickoff return.

18 hours ago, Drogo said:

I think this game is dead, unfortunately. Vero’s only open date is Oct 4 (y’all play St Francis but will probably wish you were playing Vero, lol) and I doubt Venice wants to come all the way to Vero to play on a Monday with kids having to go to school the next day. 

Bummer. Maybe next year it’ll happen 

5 hours ago, roygod said:

The last time Vero played Lake Mineola was in 2014 and Vero won 52-35.

This year LM is/was averaging over 30 points per game, they are a good team but not a championship team.

Vero was as rusty as you can get with a 3 week layoff. One of LM's touchdowns was a 90 yard kickoff return.

They also played Minneola in my senior year and it was pretty close too Vero only made big plays in the second QT to get a win over them, Minneola is a Scrappy team but Deerfield is back because their startin QB is back too, look for them to start living up to the hype