GLADES CENTRAL MAXPREPS?

Mashburns

Just now, A-Town 561 said:

Dead serious Dillard. We're out the playoffs 

That upset me to hear that bro coaches have from January to the beginning of august to know whose who & what’s what also the a.d 

even through out the season they should be keeping up with each kids grades Gpa & etc it’s crazy as hell that in 2019 stuff like this still slip through the cracks. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That upset me to hear that bro coaches have from January to the beginning of august to know whose who & what’s what also the a.d 

even through out the season they should be keeping up with each kids grades Gpa & etc it’s crazy as hell that in 2019 stuff like this still slip through the cracks. 

Same here.....

I'm just going to wait till next year and hope for a better like always..... You would understand that more than anyone right Dillard? You're a Panther till the end like I'm a Raider till the end. Good luck to you in the Playoff, beat Miami Central to shut up em bro, and get that state championship.

1 hour ago, A-Town 561 said:

Same here.....

I'm just going to wait till next year and hope for a better like always..... You would understand that more than anyone right Dillard? You're a Panther till the end like I'm a Raider till the end. Good luck to you in the Playoff, beat Miami Central to shut up em bro, and get that state championship.

Str8 up bro we gone put our best effort forward to give us a chance of making that happen; one thing bout y’all tho the raiders always come back they never stay down Can’t wait to see y’all in the playoffs in 4a next year the playoffs not the same if GC not in it with PK being down & then this happening the muck gotta b dick right now.