Quantcast
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
561_Fan

Hawthorne 14- Pahokee 28

Recommended Posts

Should’ve been 49-14. PK got inside the 10 3 times and turned it over (fumble, int, and turnover on downs). I think the bye week threw off their rhythm. Play-calling was an issue, and they keep starting other QBs, instead of the best QB.

On to Newberry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of turnovers both ways. Score could have been other way also. Imagine if game was played in Hawthorne, like it should have been. Pahokee should be able to handle chiefland. Hope to see them at Madison in 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, blackmagic said:

A lot of turnovers both ways. Score could have been other way also. Imagine if game was played in Hawthorne, like it should have been. Pahokee should be able to handle chiefland. Hope to see them at Madison in 2 weeks.

Madison 45-7 pahokee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

I see y’all had a tough game. You got the rematch you wanted. Good Luck

It wasn’t really tough it was just that we haven’t seen the wing t & ft Myers came throwing everything they had at us in so many different formations & sets looking like A NE patriots they jumped out 21-7 in the 1st but after that we adjusted and held their offense scoreless for the remainder of the game. 
 

we scored 21 unanswered to go up 28-21 and was at their 10 yard line with 1 min to go in the half and threw a dam pick 6 which gave them 28. 
 

we scored in the 4th to go up 35-28 and gave up a intentional safety for better kicking position which gave them 30. 
 

but yea it’s here & it’s already being talked about all over the state 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It wasn’t really tough it was just that we haven’t seen the wing t & ft Myers came throwing everything they had at us in so many different formations & sets looking like A NE patriots they jumped out 21-7 in the 1st but after that we adjusted and held their offense scoreless for the remainder of the game. 
 

we scored 21 unanswered to go up 28-21 and was at their 10 yard line with 1 min to go in the half and threw a dam pick 6 which gave them 28. 
 

we scored in the 4th to go up 35-28 and gave up a intentional safety for better kicking position which gave them 30. 
 

but yea it’s here & it’s already being talked about all over the state 

Those wing-t (option) teams are DANGEROUS for south Fla schools in the playoffs because we rarely see it in the regular season. Being in the smaller classes, that’s what the majority of north Fla schools run, so we know that feeling well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Those wing-t (option) teams are DANGEROUS for south Fla schools in the playoffs because we rarely see it in the regular season. Being in the smaller classes, that’s what the majority of north Fla schools run, so we know that feeling well. 

We hadn’t seen it at all and they were not only using it for the run option but the play action to ...it was a game where our coaching & adjustment abilities was gonna b on FULL display 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

PK’s defense forced 7 turnovers (6 fumbles and 1 int) last night. Hawthorne has my respect because they fought until the end.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/photogallery/LK/20191115/NEWS/111509974/PH/1

 

 

Yea...  Think Hawthorne forced 4-5 turnovers. pahokee may have had 125 yards of total offense. Hawthorne was just to loose with the ball. 3 or 4 of the fumbles gave pahokee ball in redzone or just outside of it. Besides turnovers,  I think Pahokee punt returns were key. If pahokee had 12 drives, 10 of them started on plus side of the 50. Love #2 and them DE's. Think its #33, has a great motor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blackmagic said:

Yea...  Think Hawthorne forced 4-5 turnovers. pahokee may have had 125 yards of total offense. Hawthorne was just to loose with the ball. 3 or 4 of the fumbles gave pahokee ball in redzone or just outside of it. Besides turnovers,  I think Pahokee punt returns were key. If pahokee had 12 drives, 10 of them started on plus side of the 50. Love #2 and them DE's. Think its #33, has a great motor. 

PK’s offense has been an issue (play calling, execution, and turnovers) all season. In the games they lost, the offense turned it over a lot or did nothing and wore the defense down. 
 

#2 (J. Roberson) played WR last year, but with the depth we had at the position and he was coming off an ACL tear (the prior season) so the coaches didn’t rush him back last season. 
 

The 3 DE’s are D1 commits.

#1 (L. Kinsler) is the highest rated player with offers from UF, Oregon, Louisville, Syracuse (committed), but he has been injured (knee) all season. This was his second game of the year and he showed some explosion that he didn’t have in his first game. 
#33 (T. Best) is committed to FIU. Is the least gifted (physically) but he has the highest motor and does all the dirty work (moves to DT on some plays). The junk yard dog of the group. 
#5 (F. Burgess) is committed to USF, for now. Coming into the playoffs he was leading the state in sacks. This is his first year playing football, always played b-ball. He’s probably the most gifted of the three. 
#53 (O. Bouie) return at DT has helped the defense out also. This was his second game of the year (knee surgery) and it showed when your QB (#2) made him fall on his face. He’s committed to Colorado St also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...