Quantcast
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wavebb

Roll Call for state championships

Recommended Posts


16 hours ago, badbird said:

so can half the people on here and half of those that just read the board but don't post.  Don't sell me out Peezy.  I haven't got a flag thrown on me in 15 years.  I bring refs Gatorade and water at half.  I make sure they feel welcomed but since I backed coaches that got suspended for 5 weeks for cursing he assumes I hate officials and treat them like crap.  

Listen man I am just going to beat the next guy to the punch if he hits up my cash app sorry homie... Just kidding LOL.  I thought most knew who you were anyways LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Badbird may be a pain in ass sometimes but he does deserve privacy

 

Of all the people I've argued with on these boards there is only one person deserving of being exposed and you know exactly which jerk I'm referring to 

 

He is a STA homer that can't keep his mouth shut LMAO

Come on people y'all didn't catch the sarcasm in that or you all just think Peezy is a snitch... If I didnt snitch on all the 5011 morphs on FLV (just the threat did the trick) or confirm to everyone that Neutral and Wave are the same person (despite telling folks 5011 times they are not and I can prove it but im not because that would be snitching people still don't believe it).

 

Come on now I think I am offended now you folks thought Peezy was going to do that..... Shameful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Badbird may be a pain in ass sometimes but he does deserve privacy

 

Of all the people I've argued with on these boards there is only one person deserving of being exposed and you know exactly which jerk I'm referring to 

 

He is a STA homer that can't keep his mouth shut LMAO

He is a cool dude.. You have to get past message board personas my man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Will you be attending Friday Night's game Peezy?

No,  will not be attending any state games this year.  We have had some tragic times in our family recently so I need to stay here and deal with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

Come on people y'all didn't catch the sarcasm in that or you all just think Peezy is a snitch... If I didnt snitch on all the 5011 morphs on FLV (just the threat did the trick) or confirm to everyone that Neutral and Wave are the same person (despite telling folks 5011 times they are not and I can prove it but im not because that would be snitching people still don't believe it).

 

Come on now I think I am offended now you folks thought Peezy was going to do that..... Shameful.

Ik you was joking buddy

 

Just firing shots and raising hell lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, peezy28 said:

No,  will not be attending any state games this year.  We have had some tragic times in our family recently so I need to stay here and deal with that.

I am sorry Peezy, I wish you and your family all of the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

11pm (Daytona) till 1:30am (Dade county) is 250miles in 2 1/2hrs = 100mph....  Zoe, did you borrow Wave's new Hellcat ? 

my cousin drove and we rented a chrysler 300 sport so he basically drove 100 going home. i was taking lil cat naps while he was driving. But the roads was clear besides the good folks driving back down to the crib. Plus i live on county line which is miami gardens and miramar. So yea we drive drive when we on the road lmao. I once drove from miami to tallahassee in 5 1/2 hours. wont do that no more lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

my cousin drove and we rented a chrysler 300 sport so he basically drove 100 going home. i was taking lil cat naps while he was driving. But the roads was clear besides the good folks driving back down to the crib. Plus i live on county line which is miami gardens and miramar. So yea we drive drive when we on the road lmao. I once drove from miami to tallahassee in 5 1/2 hours. wont do that no more lol.

 

My wife got family just south of Opalocka near Miami Dade North campus. Done the Daytona/Miami run many times. My record (foolishly) is 3hrs/20minutes from in front of Airlines Area (Biscayne Blvd) to my house front door (at that time) 5 miles north of Daytona speedway. I often hit triple digits when the traffic thinned out.....BMW M3  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

My wife got family just south of Opalocka near Miami Dade North campus. Done the Daytona/Miami run many times. My record (foolishly) is 3hrs/20minutes from in front of Airlines Area (Biscayne Blvd) to my house front door (at that time) 5 miles north of Daytona speedway. I often hit triple digits when the traffic thinned out.....BMW M3  :)

Elite driving :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Posts

    • UCF were FBS Champs in 2017 too. Just saying.
    • Next round posted     For those who don't have a Twitter you can make your picks below and they will be tallied after the polls close 
    • Next round will be uploaded later tonight      
    • On the flip side, here are the worst winning percentages by division from 2000-2019. Same rules apply.   NCAA D1 FBS (P5) CONF W L Pct               Kansas BIG12 78 162 0.325   Duke ACC 82 161 0.337   Vanderbilt SEC 87 155 0.360   Indiana BIG10 88 152 0.367   Illinois BIG10 91 151 0.376   Colorado PAC12 102 147 0.410   Iowa St BIG12 106 142 0.427   Syracuse ACC 104 139 0.428   Kentucky SEC 107 138 0.437   Rutgers BIG10 107 138 0.437               NCAA D1 FBS (G5) CONF W L Pct               New Mexico St IND 66 176 0.273   Eastern Michigan MAC 67 172 0.280   UNLV MWC 76 166 0.314   Army IND 80 162 0.331   UTEP CUSA 82 160 0.339   Buffalo MAC 83 158 0.344   Kent St MAC 83 155 0.349   Tulane AAC 86 156 0.355   Louisiana-Monroe SBC 85 153 0.357   Akron MAC 88 153 0.365               NCAA D1 FCS CONF W L Pct               VMI SoC 49 176 0.218   Mississippi Valley St SWAC 49 169 0.225   Valparaiso (IN) PL 60 162 0.270   Rhode Island CAA 63 163 0.279   Columbia (NY) IVY 56 144 0.280   Idaho BSC 68 170 0.286 Moved down from FBS to FCS 2018 St Francis (PA) NEC 63 154 0.290   Indiana St MVFC 67 161 0.294   Austin Peay (TN) OVC 68 159 0.300   Texas Southern SWAC 67 153 0.305               NCAA D2 CONF W L Pct               Minnesota-Crookston NSC 29 188 0.134   Savannah St (GA) SIAC 37 176 0.174 moved from D2 to FCS in 2001; moved back to D2 2019 Lock Haven (PA) PSAC 39 179 0.179   Lincoln (MO) MIAA 38 169 0.184   Livingstone (NC) CIAA 40 158 0.202 Moved up from NAIA to D2 in 2002. Pace (NY) NE-10 44 158 0.218   Kentucky Wesleyan GMAC 48 160 0.231 Moved down D2 to NAIA 2004; back up to D2 in 2006  New Mexico Highlands RMC 53 163 0.245   St Anselm (NH) NE-10 51 154 0.249   Clark Atlanta (GA) SIAC 50 150 0.250               NCAA D3 CONF W L Pct               Hiram (OH) NCAC 31 169 0.155   Iowa Wesleyan UMAC 38 169 0.184 Moved from NAIA to D3 in 2013 North Park (IL) CCIW 37 163 0.185   Wilmington (OH) OAC 40 160 0.200   Whittier (CA) SCIAC 37 144 0.204   Lawrence (WI) Midwest 42 156 0.212   Hamilton (NY) NESCAC 35 128 0.215   Kenyon (OH) NCAC 44 156 0.220   Lewis & Clark (OR) NWC 40 135 0.229   FDU-Florham (NJ) NJAC 46 154 0.230               NAIA CONF W L Pct               Culver-Stockton (MO) HAAC 48 168 0.222   Mayville St (ND) NSAA 46 157 0.227   Montana St-Northern FC 57 153 0.271   SW Assemblies of God (TX) SAC 62 138 0.310   Central Methodist (MO) HAAC 68 145 0.319   Dakota St (SD) NSAA 66 138 0.324   Union (KY) MSC 69 141 0.329   Trinity International (IL) MSFA 71 144 0.330   Panhandle St (OK) SAC 70 139 0.335 Moved from D2 to NAIA in 2017 St Mary (KS) KCAC 69 134 0.340  
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Popular Contributors

×
×
  • Create New...