Quantcast
Jump to content

FINAL DILLARD 33 GLADES CENTRAL 6


Recommended Posts

UHOH Pahokee called their big brother lol lmao, 95 south gone be lit as hell next week it’s going down GLADES CENTRAL @ DILLARD don’t get no better then that. 
 

both teams come in with a hell of a squad, both teams are undefeated, THE MUCK VS 954 Maaaan what more can you ask for?? I’m most def driving from Orlando for this game inside and outside the fence gone be packed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muckboy says they sending these guys to take care of Dillard.  No heavy lifting necessary.

Dillard will be stylin for the game

U been doing a lot of trolling for muck city ..u show u from broward bro 

These teams are similar offensively, spread-run first. GC doesn’t have the passing game (WRs) they usually have, but they are dangerous. 
 

Defensively, I think GC is better. This is the best defense they’ve had since the late 90s/early 00s (L.O.D), but Dillard’s front is gonna cause some issues.  Dillard shouldn’t dominate the lines of scrimmage, because GC can match their size. Should be a good game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to LET THE GAMES BEGiN!! #3 (4-0) Glades Central @ #2 (4-0) Dillard
1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

These teams are similar offensively, spread-run first. GC doesn’t have the passing game (WRs) they usually have, but they are dangerous. 
 

Defensively, I think GC is better. This is the best defense they’ve had since the late 90s/early 00s (L.O.D), but Dillard’s front is gonna cause some issues.  Dillard shouldn’t dominate the lines of scrimmage, because GC can match their size. Should be a good game.

You’re gonna come down & watch this game bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

These teams are similar offensively, spread-run first. GC doesn’t have the passing game (WRs) they usually have, but they are dangerous. 
 

Defensively, I think GC is better. This is the best defense they’ve had since the late 90s/early 00s (L.O.D), but Dillard’s front is gonna cause some issues.  Dillard shouldn’t dominate the lines of scrimmage, because GC can match their size. Should be a good game.

And this is most def gonna b a good game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

UHOH Pahokee called their big brother lol lmao, 95 south gone be lit as hell next week it’s going down GLADES CENTRAL @ DILLARD don’t get no better then that. 
 

both teams come in with a hell of a squad, both teams are undefeated, THE MUCK VS 954 Maaaan what more can you ask for?? I’m most def driving from Orlando for this game inside and outside the fence gone be packed. 

I hope your ready Dillard..... we coming right for ya!!!! once that gate is closed, there is no turning back

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A-Town 561 said:

By the way..... you should be very worried, but enough of that are yall letting fans in or do y'all have restrictions like we do???

U know it’s COVID so everybody got restrictions but if u know somebody dat play u can get tickets through them cuz they the only one with the promo code. 
 

but aye it’s fina b a whole movie outside the gate to so u can watch it through the gate to if anything lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

U know it’s COVID so everybody got restrictions but if u know somebody dat play u can get tickets through them cuz they the only one with the promo code. 
 

but aye it’s fina b a whole movie outside the gate to so u can watch it through the gate to if anything lol

That's what one of my friends said. Outside the stadium was loaded. It's kinda, like the old Pahokee stadium, where people would sit on their cars or stand at the gate and watch the games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

That's what one of my friends said. Outside the stadium was loaded. It's kinda, like the old Pahokee stadium, where people would sit on their cars or stand at the gate and watch the games.

Lmao lol yea man it’s crazy we’re gonna support regardless but this week everybody been talking about the game so it’s gonna be really packed.

shockingly because of COVID and everything a lot of people fans wise didn’t even know we had a game last week or even the week before but they know this week lol.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Of course he gonna come. Don't let him fool ya!

And not to brag bro but I told u Pahokee wasn’t gonna unless it was a running clock and then they lost worst this year u gave us a 14 point when because Pahokee not Ely and instead we beat them worse then Ely we beat Ely by 38 we beat Pahokee by 43 and held them to -10 yards in the first halfn

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL DILLARD 33 GLADES CENTRAL 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...