FINAL CM 16 DILLARD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

We have some football folks!! & it’s gonna be a Good 1! 

not only have these schools NEVER in history Faced Off, but you have Dillards Head coach in Tyler tate facing off against his former school where he won 4 consecutive titles. 

along with that you have the lions who are a 3A powerhouse facing The emerging power house in newly 7A Dillard. 

RANKINGS: 

chaminade: #93 in the Nation #1 in 3A && #8 in The State. 

Dillard: #5 in Florida #2 in 7A behind only STA #NotRankedNationally

Who Wins ?? Even tho this game doesn’t Count BOTH Teams are Gonna Wanna Win this Game & Make A STATEMENT early, I see this with a playoff game type feel come Friday night, so you can expect to see both teams starters still on the field waaay into the second half ; unless the score gets out of hand. 

I see this game going either way, A win by Dillard tho over a national ranked opponent will really solidify the case that Dillard is truly back as a POWER HOUSE Program. 

so I’m going to ride with them #27thAveBoyz

FINAL: DILLARD 27 CHAMINADE 17 

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @muckboy561 @DarterBlue2 @Jullian What are you guys picks ?

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

not only have these schools NEVER in history Faced Off, but you have Dillards Head coach in Tyler tate facing off against his former school where he won 4 consecutive titles. 

along with that you have the lions who are a 3A powerhouse facing The emerging power house in newly 7A Dillard. 

RANKINGS: 

Who Wins ?? Even tho this game doesn’t Count BOTH Teams are Gonna Wanna Win this Game & Make A STATEMENT early, I see this with a playoff game type feel come Friday night, so you can expect to see both teams starters still on the field waaay into the second half ; unless the score gets out of hand. 

I see this game going either way, A win by Dillard tho over a national ranked opponent will really solidify the case that Dillard is truly back as a POWER HOUSE Program. 

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @muckboy561 @DarterBlue2 @Jullian What are you guys picks ?

Chaminade was opportunistic last year. Yeah they had the players but I thought their O & D took a step back, of course when Thad Franklin was hurt last few games that hurt! 
I know nothing bout Dillard other than #9 Kelly, DE, who’s a game changer. 
Panthers 26 Lions 20. 

42 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Chaminade was opportunistic last year. Yeah they had the players but I thought their O & D took a step back, of course when Thad Franklin was hurt last few games that hurt! 
I know nothing bout Dillard other than #9 Kelly, DE, who’s a game changer. 
Panthers 26 Lions 20. 

Dam that’s all you know About us? Lol are D line & back end is the truth , we haven’t lost a regular season game since 2018, were on a 25 game win streak counting spring and KOC 

BUT a 20 regular season winning streak. Our defense didn’t give up more then 10 points after the first game last season & we won the first tri county state title last year. 

but aye new year new season everybody 0-0 what happen last year  means nothing , let the games begin. 

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

RANKINGS: 

Dillard by 17. That defense has the potential to be one of the best in the state. Dillard’s secondary looked really solid against monarch (Not counting that first trick play,) and their offense looked really really good as well. Only thing that worries me is your guys’ O-line, they looked a little shaky in the spring game. But as long as they regain their confidence, you guys will be just fine. Dillard 34 CMD 17

12 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Dillard by 17. That defense has the potential to be one of the best in the state. Dillard’s secondary looked really solid against monarch (Not counting that first trick play,) and their offense looked really really good as well. Only thing that worries me is your guys’ O-line, they looked a little shaky in the spring game. But as long as they regain their confidence, you guys will be just fine. Dillard 34 CMD 17

I agree with u our o line wasn’t holding up as much as I expected of them with their size and girth but we will see what a off season of work outs and practice did for em. 

I won’t be able to make it cuz I stay in Georgia but I will most def be watching live stream, and I’ll be down for the Deerfield matchup in 2 weeks. Most def can’t miss that one. 

I agree with u our o line wasn’t holding up as much as I expected of them with their size and girth but we will see what a off season of work outs and practice did for em. 

I won’t be able to make it cuz I stay in Georgia but I will most def be watching live stream, and I’ll be down for the Deerfield matchup in 2 weeks. Most def can’t miss that one. 

I was a little surprised as well, they have some really strong guys up front, without a doubt.  But Dillard is so well coached, I’m sure they will be fine. 

30 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If Dillard is as good on the field as on paper, then they should win by 10 or more. It's a pity this was not a game that counts. 

I look at CM as a glades central I believe our depth is gonna way then down in the second half, they may even score first or have a half time lead, but I do believe we’re gonna come out victorious. The lions are not ranked nationally for nothing but we’re gonna see Friday night.

9 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I was a little surprised as well, they have some really strong guys up front, without a doubt.  But Dillard is so well coached, I’m sure they will be fine. 

You know how long as a panther fan ive been waiting to hear or use those words again. It’s been a long time coming but I agree with you. 

wish the game counted but I guess for who ever loses it can be a good thing that you’re still 0-0 but rankings purposes a win like this will most def boost which ever team further. 

On 8/17/2021 at 8:51 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

The pick em poll on Twitter has chaminade leading 65% to 35% …SHESSHHHH 

I guess if we win I guess it really would be a monumental upset “shrugs shoulders”

The pick em poll on Twitter has chaminade leading 65% to 35% …SHESSHHHH 

I guess if we win I guess it really would be a monumental upset “shrugs shoulders”

It would be an upset because the only poll to have Dillard higher is MaxPreps which is a computer poll that isn't basing their rankings off of anything 

Though Chaminade isn't as loaded as past year's so it wouldn't be a huge upset

Most people that vote in a Twitter poll know very little about the teams that aren't there team so it's nothing more than trying to hype a game 

41 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It would be an upset because the only poll to have Dillard higher is MaxPreps which is a computer poll that isn't basing their rankings off of anything 

Though Chaminade isn't as loaded as past year's so it wouldn't be a huge upset

Most people that vote in a Twitter poll know very little about the teams that aren't there team so it's nothing more than trying to hype a game 

If I’m not mistaking south Florida cribs have us ranked higher as well. 

and from the polls that folk did on here on the broward county top 10 thread a few posters on here have us ranked just behind STA & AHP 

but where I do agree is that non rankings will have any bearings on tomorrow night results. Just off paper alone Dillard should be favored and we gave the size and depth advantage, that’s not to take away from chaminade whose a power house in there own right, but I do believe the TRUE respect for Dillard is NOT fully there yet, but don’t worry we have a few games this year to change that. 

58 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

If I’m not mistaking south Florida cribs have us ranked higher as well. 

and from the polls that folk did on here on the broward county top 10 thread a few posters on here have us ranked just behind STA & AHP 

but where I do agree is that non rankings will have any bearings on tomorrow night results. Just off paper alone Dillard should be favored and we gave the size and depth advantage, that’s not to take away from chaminade whose a power house in there own right, but I do believe the TRUE respect for Dillard is NOT fully there yet, but don’t worry we have a few games this year to change that. 

You are correct with the schedule you have, RESPECT is earned not given.

On 8/17/2021 at 7:19 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Can’t find ticket sales for Venice/NW. Gofan has the game but as of now, tickets not available. U know?

On 8/17/2021 at 4:07 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

RANKINGS: 

A lot of great defense by both teams so far chaminade has punched in on some undisciplined plays by Dillard 

this most def have a playoff atmosphere type feel to it it’s a shame one team is gonna be on the losing end.

dillard has to come out much better in the second half if they wanna come out victorious in the end, this is the best team they have played in the last year or so. 

Going up against the 50th ranked team in the NATION 

PROS: BOTH teams defense is TOP 5 In the state EASY! they both are big on the inside. Chaminade is going to cause a lot of problems this year on defense so Will Dillard.

CONS: Dillards OL looked overmatched at times vs CM monstrous D LINE, but it is KOC against a national ranked opponent, so I will cut some slack, but MOST DEF need to improve if we were gonna be victorious VS the bucks and the raiders.

The lions O LINE had more trouble then success vs Dillards D Line & could never find a consistent rhythm but made enough plays to put two TDS up and a FG on Dillards sloppy play and penalties. 

ALL in ALL the REAL GAMES BEGIN next week, as for my panthers they stood in the paint and held their own against a nationally ranked opponent, so even in a loss there is a lot to look forward to and I can’t wait to see how we adjust , I’ll most def be down for the Deerfield game in 2 weeks go panthers.

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 

Going up against the 50th ranked team in the NATION 

PROS: BOTH teams defense is TOP 5 In the state EASY! they both are big on the inside. Chaminade is going to cause a lot of problems this year on defense so Will Dillard.

CONS: Dillards OL looked overmatched at times vs CM monstrous D LINE, but it is KOC against a national ranked opponent, so I will cut some slack, but MOST DEF need to improve if we were gonna be victorious VS the bucks and the raiders.

The lions O LINE had more trouble then success vs Dillards D Line & could never find a consistent rhythm but made enough plays to put two TDS up and a FG on Dillards sloppy play and penalties. 

ALL in ALL the REAL GAMES BEGIN next week, as for my panthers they stood in the paint and held their own against a nationally ranked opponent, so even in a loss there is a lot to look forward to and I can’t wait to see how we adjust , I’ll most def be down for the Deerfield game in 2 weeks go panthers.

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 

Goodness gracious, 0 points? Dillard’s defense looked fantastic, but that offensive line is seriously going to hamper you guys if they can’t keep their quarterback standing upright. All in all, I think Dillard looked good on offense. They have Some great receivers, and a run game that will keep defenses honest, at least. I’m sorry to say, But that o-line is a complete disaster for The Panthers. They have a week of practice, at least, to try and get it under control and cut down on some of the needless penalties. But it’s going to be an uphill battle, especially with defenses of high caliber such as Deerfield Beach and STA looming. I want to see Dillard do well, because I like them and I think they have a chance at 7A this year. But it’s going to take some time to repair the damage to the o-line. I hope they can get this done, but Time will tell. 

Your defense looked really tough. Easily top 10 in the state. They held like glue against Chaminade's run game, and their secondary looks excellent as well. Really talented group of young men. They have a lot of tape to analyze, as well as a bevy of issues to address on the o-line. But I believe you guys will be just fine, it’s going to take some time to adjust and get accustomed to the growing pains. I’m just glad football is back.