Central vs. Plant = Seriously?

Central vs. Apopka= Not this year

Central vs. STA = Yes

Central vs. Flanagan = Yes

BTW vs. Trinity = Not this year

BTW vs Mainland = maybe

BTW vs. Armwood = could be interesting

BTW vs. AHP = bad matchup for BTW

If I had to make Bowl matchups based on State Champions... my matchups would be:  STA vs. Central, Trinity vs Flanagan, Trenton vs. University Christian, Bishop Moore vs. BTW

Runner up Bowls would be: Port. St. Joe vs. Cambridge Christian, AHD vs. Viera, Wakullah vs. Raines, Armwood vs. Osceola

Basically I would love to see more interdistrict match ups from north central and south teams.... Like how Carol city went to Lakeland or how some of the Dade teamed been going up to Jacksonville and vice versa.... It would be good for the State....

Totally love this idea. In 2008/2009 a good Miami Jackson team came to Apopka twice. One game was competitive the other not so much. Since them a couple other Dade teams have made the trip (North Miami Beach, Hialeah Miami Lakes?)  but they were down. I would love to see Apopka take on, if not a Central or BTW, at least a Carol City, Norland or Miami Northwestern, or American Heritage again. It could be a home and away to make it fair. This kind of mid season match up would clearly provide a guide as to how competitive each of these teams would be deep in the playoffs and, perhaps, give insight into what needs to be done to be battle ready. 

People tend to think you gotta go out of state when actually you don't. In state can produce some of the best games out there and in some ways can help like in Armwood case. How in the heck can you go 14-0 and lose the state game. Over the past 5 year's with the exception of one has been Central and Armwood. That one year was Central and Gainesville.

That depends Columbiafan Trenton is so small most of the best football players also play baseball so most of our team will still be playing baseball if we make the playoffs. We never know what the spring will be like.

Now with that said our girl basketball team is bad to the bone and i would put them up aginst anyone this year and maybe next year as well.

People tend to think you gotta go out of state when actually you don't. In state can produce some of the best games out there and in some ways can help like in Armwood case. How in the heck can you go 14-0 and lose the state game. Over the past 5 year's with the exception of one has been Central and Armwood. That one year was Central and Gainesville.

If I'm not mistaken, Hillsborogh County School District restricts out of county travel except for district and playoff games.  

@Hwy17 So Plant and Armwood never went out of state.

I went and looked at their schedules.  Plant went to Georgia this year.  Armwood played AHD last year but the game was in Armwood.  Perhaps Hillsborough county has let up on its restriction on travel but its been their policy for years not to allow public schools to go out of county unless its a district game or a playoff game.  Polk county has a similar rule, but will allow travel to a neighboring county only.  The school boards cite budget restraints as the reason.  Did Plant get help from the Georgia school with travel or their booster club do a fundraiser to get the Hillsborough SB do make an exception?

Lakeland has a booster club that raises money for them so they can travel, also they pay good for other teams to come to them.  The other Polk county schools aren't so lucky.  Miami Columbus came to Winter Haven this year for a kickoff classic.  But yes, others can come to them.  Hillsborough schools have a centralized AD so the schools are limited on who they can and can't schedule.