Cocoa vs Cardinal Gibbons-Live

Dan in Daytona

8 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Two very good teams. It could have gone either way. Edge CG, they were better tonight. 

Keem, thanks for letting me watch the game...I couldn't do both....great work

No problem. Both teams played their hearts out. Hope they don't question whether they should've went for 2 on their second touchdown.

10 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Maybe next year we can get the game set Municipal Stadium in Daytona.

Cat, that was a joke, right ?  The last two contracts Daytona had with the FHSAA were broken by the city and cut short because they lost money and didn't want to continue losing money. A private marketing company (DMI) now has a long term lease on the stadium. I think they are smarter than the city, but you never know...... 

Great game to be at. Gibbons had to go back to the run game. Tigers pass D was tremendous. Chiefs pass rush was solid. I believe 6 sacks. Moss, RB for Cocoa, was shifty & fast. Their QB was solid too. Both OL’s solid. It would b nice if there could b a couple more close, hard fought games by the end of Saturday night.....

5 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Great game to be at. Gibbons had to go back to the run game. Tigers pass D was tremendous. Chiefs pass rush was solid. I believe 6 sacks. Moss, RB for Cocoa, was shifty & fast. Their QB was solid too. Both OL’s solid. It would b nice if there could b a couple more close, hard fought games by the end of Saturday night.....

No , blowout times, maybe venice game will be close,  but central,  jesuit and st thomas scoring 50 plus.