Tampa Jesuit vs Pine Forest

Tyler

13 hours ago, Jesse said:

They played Clearwater academy who beat Vero Beach and gave chaminade problems. Check them out. Also lakewood. Valdosta who would give all them teams problems big facts they run this country. So yeah madison do this buddy 

Valdosta definitely doesn't run the country and matchups make games

13 hours ago, Jesse said:

Check they schedule buddy and look at they 2016 team. Valdosta played national teams man. Nobody in Florida Is a threat to them they could beat anyone.  This Valdosta man Valdosta 

Jesse do you even watch football or do you just look at the names that hold weight from past success and just look up their past schedules from the past 20 seasons and pick the one year they had their greatest success or played teams that also have names that hold weight

7 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Jesse do you even watch football or do you just look at the names that hold weight from past success and just look up their past schedules from the past 20 seasons and pick the one year they had their greatest success or played teams that also have names that hold weight

This year Valdosta played 3 national teams . So I'm sure they will give anyone a game 

More than 25% of the major schools in Florida

You clueless only 1 percent could I think you really need to check warner Robin's and lowndes out. Colin Hill travis hunter school beat them , the no.2 in America and he would run past anyone in United States.  I don't like Georgia but I have respect for them. Buford gave chaminade Madonna a donut.  Respect Georgia football buddy the Miami does. 

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

This year Valdosta played 3 national teams . So I'm sure they will give anyone a game 

And who were those teams? Do you know how many other teams have played 3 or more national teams? Georgia squads who are nationally ranked play each other just about every week so of course they played 3 national teams cause they are in the same region. If Madison is the "face" of florida they should play STA, IMG, SJB, Central, Venice, Mater Dei

8 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

And who were those teams? Do you know how many other teams have played 3 or more national teams? Georgia squads who are nationally ranked play each other just about every week so of course they played 3 national teams cause they are in the same region. If Madison is the "face" of florida they should play STA, IMG, SJB, Central, Venice, Mater Dei

Madison should have back in the day. Now they not that good. 

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

You clueless only 1 percent could I think you really need to check warner Robin's and lowndes out. Colin Hill travis hunter school beat them , the no.2 in America and he would run past anyone in United States.  I don't like Georgia but I have respect for them. Buford gave chaminade Madonna a donut.  Respect Georgia football buddy the Miami does. 

Lmao are you delusional? 1%? Go somewhere with that. How many schools are in Florida that play football? Now how many would make up 25% of the total amount of schools in Florida. I know all about Warner Robbins my wife's family is from there and she grew up there. The team to beat majority of the time in Warner Robbins is Northside. You're literally just calling out teams that had success this season or had past history. Buford wasn't an amazing team they just matched up well. Lowndes almost lost to Lake Gibson. Honestly Lake Gibson very well could have won that game. Collin Hills is a good team but they relied heavily on 3 players. Travis Hunter isn't even close to being the fastest high school athlete in America so no he would not run past anyone in the States. Do better research before you come to the table.

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Who got more wins than them ill wait. Or titles 

Again history. What have they done lately? Of course you will have the most wins and titles when you're one of the oldest schools in America. Would be strange if you didn't have high numbers in that category located in that region. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madison should have back in the day. Now they not that good. 

But you said Madison can play and keep up with anyone in America. Don't say they not that good now when all you do is talk a big game and bash everyone else even teams that have had great seasons and barely lost to top tier teams this season.

6 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

But you said Madison can play and keep up with anyone in America. Don't say they not that good now when all you do is talk a big game and bash everyone else even teams that have had great seasons and barely lost to top tier teams this season.

Not anyone, but 99 percent of teams . Fleming a madison native ran over travis hunter, and scored on Colin Hill on a 40 yard run. If he was at madison easy 3,000 rushing yards. Alot of teams in America to slow and weak to stop him. He a future 5 star best back in 2024 class. Check his highlights please very elite only sophomore. 

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Not anyone, but 99 percent of teams . Fleming a madison native ran over travis hunter, and scored on Colin Hill on a 40 yard run. If he was at madison easy 3,000 rushing yards. Alot of teams in America to slow and weak to stop him. He a future 5 star best back in 2024 class. Check his highlights please very elite only sophomore. 

Definitely not 99% either lmao. By the way I'm pretty sure he's not the only person to run over Hunter and definitely not the only one to run for 40+ against Collin Hills. Not saying he's not capable of being a 5 star but to say 3k easily is all speculation. He didn't suit up for Madison this season and a number of variables could have prevented him from even making to 1500 so just simmer down.

Definitely not 99% either lmao. By the way I'm pretty sure he's not the only person to run over Hunter and definitely not the only one to run for 40+ against Collin Hills. Not saying he's not capable of being a 5 star but to say 3k easily is all speculation. He didn't suit up for Madison this season and a number of variables could have prevented him from even making to 1500 so just simmer down.

Ik understand madison offense of line ain't lowndes, but what you have to understand is that alot of Fleming runs he doesn't really need a block, if you just watch his hudl you will see the power and explosives that he brings with him. Fleming is alot like jk dobbins from Ohio state.  He jump cuts defenders easy,  has break away speed. Stiff arm and spin move and juke abilities.  He is the ultimate runner.  But yeah Florida teams like 100 percent of them would get embarrassed by Fleming.  And easy 3,000 yards with madison schedule. 

9 hours ago, Jesse said:

Ik understand madison offense of line ain't lowndes, but what you have to understand is that alot of Fleming runs he doesn't really need a block, if you just watch his hudl you will see the power and explosives that he brings with him. Fleming is alot like jk dobbins from Ohio state.  He jump cuts defenders easy,  has break away speed. Stiff arm and spin move and juke abilities.  He is the ultimate runner.  But yeah Florida teams like 100 percent of them would get embarrassed by Fleming.  And easy 3,000 yards with madison schedule. 

By the way all hypotheticals and I honestly doubt again he'd easily get 3k even on Madison this season. All teams would do is key in on him if he was prolific. By the way were any of Madison's backs near 3 wait 2500? I'll answer that for you. No. 2k not so sure. Possibly 1500. And for you to say every single school in the state would get embarrassed by him definitely is absurd. 

24 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

By the way all hypotheticals and I honestly doubt again he'd easily get 3k even on Madison this season. All teams would do is key in on him if he was prolific. By the way were any of Madison's backs near 3 wait 2500? I'll answer that for you. No. 2k not so sure. Possibly 1500. And for you to say every single school in the state would get embarrassed by him definitely is absurd. 

You have to watch film heck he on YouTube and played on national TV espn. He runs 4.4 40, he would run through miami central with lowndes line blocking.  Please check YouTube man. Type in lowndes football.  

15 hours ago, Jesse said:

You have to watch film heck he on YouTube and played on national TV espn. He runs 4.4 40, he would run through miami central with lowndes line blocking.  Please check YouTube man. Type in lowndes football.  

You're talking to me as if I don't know how to use technology.  4.4 huh.....is that verified or speculation.  Did he run all over Lake Gibson like that. Central would force them to throw so again I doubt that. Everything you are saying is hypothetical and speculation. We will see how far he goes. Wish him nothing but the best. But you have to be realistic with your claims as well and not just throw out numbers all because they look or sound good. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 11:51 AM, Jesse said:

Actually Chaminade gave Buford a donut.... The first donut they received since 2015.