STA Schedule

SportsNut25

You're missing the point, but now that we are here.. Let's rephrase that. Loaded Broward teams. Broward kids tend to move around more than Dade of late and their publics will never be as stable as the big three in 6A. I get that. But...

Can you tell me why BTW will play STA and Central won't?

Can you tell me why Central chooses to pound on a skeleton Flanagan team over the summer of 2017 but wouldn't play them in 2014/2015 when they were loaded? Why now, when they are petty?

Why no Miramar teams several years back?

They must be scared. That's 100% definitely what it is. ;-)

Again...the world may never know. 😕

At the Heat game. Suns are missing their best player Brandon Knight. Done for th e seaso. Did anyone know Knight was born in Miami and grew up in Coral Springs?

Knight attended Pinecrest in High School.

I remember him. Piinecrest squared off against Edgewater his senior year. That year Edgewater won State against South Miami. Knight had a very good game but his team lost a close one.

I remember him. Piinecrest squared off against Edgewater his senior year. That year Edgewater won State against South Miami. Knight had a very good game but his team lost a close one.

I remember him and Kenny Boynton (AHP) were the tits back in the day South Florida.  UF wanted Knight badly, but how in the hell were we supposed to beat out WWW and UK?   

• 2 weeks later...