2022 transfer thread

DisabledAccount

On 7/4/2022 at 6:28 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I never said “dade” as a whole didn’t start winning championships until they got transfers, I said teams like MIAMI CENTRAL, MNW, CC to a lesser degree didn’t become power houses until they started privately recruiting, little brother ? Wouldn’t say that each county has had their time where they was on top & when they wasn’t. 

& dillard wasn’t recruiting? broward wasn’t recruiting? keep it real man it was not a just those schools recruiting. dillard the same type of school as a cc west or central. yall just couldn’t get it done the way they could, don’t make it about recruiting. 

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think the only real argument against Central is that all the success has come since 2010 so they don't have the decades of dominance that some others may have 

thats the only argument us bulls can come up with when we talk about central but you gotta respect greatness. 10,12,13,14,15,19,20,21. that is no easy feat no matter how you roll it. 

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

thats the only argument us bulls can come up with when we talk about central but you gotta respect greatness. 10,12,13,14,15,19,20,21. that is no easy feat no matter how you roll it. 

Facts, aye I look forward to linkin up wit cha at the Mecca in Oct fam. Hope u pull up and we see a great came all the way to the clicks hit zero 

Y’all skipping over the HUGE loss of Roland!!!! Rockets go to Cham without their D coor & got the wheels knocked off em…..
There was no better “day of the game” Coach than him. I’ve seen a lot of talented teams that fall without a True Leader at coach. 
STA was ahead of Central  late in the 4th qtr & Central ended up winning by a couple scores. Coach Roland!!!

I don’t care who replaced him. You ain’t filling those shoes. 

5 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

yessir! game gone be on smash too. hope yall bring the whole lauderdale out. 

Oh you already know we is hope we both come in undefeated, but I believe we play chaminade the week b4 we come to y’all so we will see. 

just know they fina hear our band all up & thru dade county, the games maybe up in the air but the band battle WILL NOT lol 

4 hours ago, Jullian said:

Y’all skipping over the HUGE loss of Roland!!!! Rockets go to Cham without their D coor & got the wheels knocked off em…..
There was no better “day of the game” Coach than him. I’ve seen a lot of talented teams that fall without a True Leader at coach. 
STA was ahead of Central  late in the 4th qtr & Central ended up winning by a couple scores. Coach Roland!!!

I don’t care who replaced him. You ain’t filling those shoes. 

Julian, has there been any loss of players from Central with Roland's departure?  

6 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Julian, has there been any loss of players from Central with Roland's departure?  

There has been but they’ve received players too. Big loss was a WR that left for Chaminade. 

interesting enough, almost all the transfers have been within the counties. 954 to 954. 305 to 305. 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Miami International Academy must be folding. I seen their name on that list over 10 times. And players from Champagnat shouldn’t be viewed as transfers. 

Since the school closed no but they would have been transfers before the school closed unless the kids already knew they would be shutting the doors which honestly I would be surprised about because at most schools the kids are the last to know this stuff (Oxbridge)

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

LETS GO DILLARD!! , if folks Still SLEEP on them 27th ave boys LETS WAKE EM UP!

Dillard is recruiting from poor little ole St Thomas Aquinas, damn shameful!! Especially since it's only privates who recruit players and publics would never I tell ya!! LMAO