Jump to content

2022 transfer thread


Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Perspective said:

Understood.   But the post was included in a thread entitled "2022 Transfer Thread."

The purpose of the thread is to show players who will be playing for a different school and therefore a transfer 

 

Whether they move or not is completely irrelevant nor do I care, if people choose to speculate who's moving and who's recruiting and who's just changing schools that's their choice 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There have been many instances of people saying whenever a private school gets a kid from another state that they "recruiting" because they board the kid even when said private school DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BOARDING 

 

Not every private school does contary to public perception but that's never stopped people from making that assumption

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

There have been many instances of people saying whenever a private school gets a kid from another state that they "recruiting" because they board the kid even when said private school DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BOARDING 

 

Not every private school does contary to public perception but that's never stopped people from making that assumption

Unfortunately, some people don’t want to believe the truth; they just want their lies dressed up nicely so they are easier to believe. You can’t get through to their mind to reason with them, it’s a losing battle. Like trying to open a bank vault with a screwdriver. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Unfortunately, some people don’t want to believe the truth; they just want their lies dressed up nicely so they are easier to believe. You can’t get through to their mind to reason with them, it’s a losing battle. Like trying to open a bank vault with a screwdriver. Lol

That would be easier than explaining some of this stuff as evidenced by the fact that when I go on my breaks and read the board I see the same lies being said in every thread with loads of misinformation that I can't help but laugh at 

 

And for the record @Perspective your not all that bad and I normally like reading your posts and even if your sometimes sarcastic with your responses you tend to actually listen to facts, I can't say the same for some others on this board 

 

the reason I bring up the thing with boarding is to show that some people will make whatever assumptions they want no matter what information they are given, I share transfers I come across on social media

 

Whether they were "recruited" or "moved" is gonna be debated regardless of what I say because some will believe whatever they choose to believe regardless of how many times I correct it so I usually tend to not even bother which is why I usually take breaks because I get exhausted trying to explain that stuff to people who continue to give false information on schools but ignore far close examples to what they describing happening at another schools a few blocks down the road and think nothing of it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Could be the first small class team (1A-4A) since Booker T in 2013 to be the states top ranked team 

They may end up being the best team in Florida

 

They would have been top ranked last year had they not lost that close game to AHP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

how much? it wont be close, & usually iknow yall would win but not this year. them boys lookin real tactical rn

I wouldn't go that far 

 

TCA will play them closer than anyone in 1M will play them 

 

Those 2 are head and shoulders above everyone else in that classification

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I wouldn't go that far 

 

TCA will play them closer than anyone in 1M will play them 

 

Those 2 are head and shoulders above everyone else in that classification

they definitely the top two no comp at all but chaminade might be the best in the state. them & central will be unmatched in my opinion. we shall see tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

they definitely the top two no comp at all but chaminade might be the best in the state. them & central will be unmatched in my opinion. we shall see tho

Best two teams I saw in the state last year were CMD and Jesuit. It’s scary to think that CMD could be even better this season as most of their team were juniors last season. STA and Venice were right behind them but I think CMD was overall the best team in the state. TCA will likely be their only competition

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Best two teams I saw in the state last year were CMD and Jesuit. It’s scary to think that CMD could be even better this season as most of their team were juniors last season. STA and Venice were right behind them but I think CMD was overall the best team in the state. TCA will likely be their only competition

they were sophomores last season. they juniors now & thats the scary part. jesuit was strong as well sta & venice. if i could rank a top 5 id go 

5. sta

4. venice

3. jesuit

2. chaminade

1. cent. (no bias.. no team in the state had the personnel to play wit dem boys)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

they were sophomores last season. they juniors now & thats the scary part. jesuit was strong as well sta & venice. if i could rank a top 5 id go 

5. sta

4. venice

3. jesuit

2. chaminade

1. cent. (no bias.. no team in the state had the personnel to play wit dem boys)

The change from 15-16 is probably the biggest physical shift in your teenage years. Those boys were big, fast, and disciplined last year and they got no where to go but up... and for two years, too! How do you compete with that? Good lord! Lol. I can’t wait to see them play, though! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I'm going to say is if we make it to state, we will beat them like we always do!!

We got one of the best qbs in the country, he's only a sophomore and has like 20 offers!!!

We have 2 D1 running back in the backfield!

 And we have a 6'4" 185 WR and  a 6'2" 185 WR, that are both fast and have great hand and route running ability! Their both about to start receiving some D1 offers soon as well.

I'll let  y'all know about the defense a little later, when I do some more research!

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Jesse SAY SOMETHING BRO... come on. I’m not stopping you!

I think he's still restricted from posting

 

But I'll fill in the blanks 

 

Madison County would stomp a mudhole in Chaminade Madonna, Trinity Christian, Venice and St Thomas Aquinas! A mudhole!! Oh wait wrong poster 

 

 

Madison County is the best team in the country, we are great and we can beat anyone in Florida regardless of classification 

 

Yeah that sounds like Jesse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

All I'm going to say is if we make it to state, we will beat them like we always do!!

We got one of the best qbs in the country, he's only a sophomore and has like 20 offers!!!

We have 2 D1 running back in the backfield!

 And we have a 6'4" 185 WR and  a 6'2" 185 WR, that are both fast and have great hand and route running ability! Their both about to start receiving some D1 offers soon as well.

I'll let  y'all know about the defense a little later, when I do some more research!

 

 

 

 

1A metro will be TCA vs CMD. No question! Well, the only question is who will win!? Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...