THIS WEEKS SCORE PREDICTONS & THOUGHTS

CAROL CITY(0-1) @ OXBRIDGE(1-0) (THUR) i Have oxbridge winning this 23 13 the thunderwolves are Home and will like revenge from last year & i also believe the chiefs offense will continue to struggle.

ST THOMAS(0-1) @ MIRAMAR(1-0) the patriots started the season off very Good but they cant celebrate they have a pissed off raiders team who proclaimed they were #1 in the nation only to lose that ranking that ranking vs the #6 team. For the patriots they have history on their side they have beaten the raiders quite a few times so they know they can beat them & will use that confidence this friday. But i believe this will not be year miramar gets that win i believe the Raiders will Win & win big my score prediction STA 45 MIRAMAR 7

NORTHWESTERN(1-0) VS COLUMBUS (1-0) this game Right here should be a thriller between 2 storiee franchises who are looking to get back to their glory days. My SCORE PREDICTION FOR THIS GAME WILL BE BULLS 38 COLOMBUS 24

DON BOSCO(0-0) @ AMERICAN HERITAGE(1-0)...this game right here will tell me alot where american heritage is at as a team yes they beat colquit at colquit last week but colquit could have & should have won that game the patriots are still showing their undisciplined with the penalties & i believe don bosco will take advantage of that SCORE PREDICTION DON BOSCO 35 AHP 21

HALLANDALE(1-0) @ DILLARD(1-0) THIS GAME RIGHT HERE CAN & WILL tell alot for both teams For Hallandale it Will Tell Wether they Are Legit or was that Game vs Deerfield last week a fluke at home for DILLARD it would answer is this the same old dillard or is this a Dillard Team that should be takin serious for now own i BELIEVE & KNOW that both teams want this game badly especially because of the Rilvarly BUT I BELIEVE This is the year DILLARD HIGH will finally step up & earn their respect @ home MY SCORE PREDICTION I HAVE DILLARD WINNING 42 HALLANDALE 21

Sneaky Good game BOYD ANDERSON(0-0) @ DOUGLAS(1-0) the cobras started off their season with a Bye While douglas started off with a blow out win...the eagles are finally trying to show the county their forreal & what will be the better place then at home on a fri night...will it happen i dont think so but i do belueve douglas will make the cobras sweat i have the cobras willing 27 douglas 21 but MARK MY WORDS I WILL NOT.!!! be suprised if douglas pulled off the upset u heard it here first.

Another Good 1 WESTERN VS MCARTHUR TWO much improved teams looking to make a name for themselves i have MCARTHUR WINNING THIS IN A SHOOTOUT 35 WESTERN 28

a very Good 1 as Well Chaminade vs North miami beach...both teams will be looking to start off fast i have chaminade winning 24 14 but wouldnt suprise me if NMB got this win it can go eaither way.

CAROL CITY(0-1) @ OXBRIDGE(1-0) (THUR) i Have oxbridge winning this 23 13 the thunderwolves are Home and will like revenge from last year & i also believe the chiefs offense will continue to struggle.

ST THOMAS(0-1) @ MIRAMAR(1-0) the patriots started the season off very Good but they cant celebrate they have a pissed off raiders team who proclaimed they were #1 in the nation only to lose that ranking that ranking vs the #6 team. For the patriots they have history on their side they have beaten the raiders quite a few times so they know they can beat them & will use that confidence this friday. But i believe this will not be year miramar gets that win i believe the Raiders will Win & win big my score prediction STA 45 MIRAMAR 7

NORTHWESTERN(1-0) VS COLUMBUS (1-0) this game Right here should be a thriller between 2 storiee franchises who are looking to get back to their glory days. My SCORE PREDICTION FOR THIS GAME WILL BE BULLS 38 COLOMBUS 24

DON BOSCO(0-0) @ AMERICAN HERITAGE(1-0)...this game right here will tell me alot where american heritage is at as a team yes they beat colquit at colquit last week but colquit could have & should have won that game the patriots are still showing their undisciplined with the penalties & i believe don bosco will take advantage of that SCORE PREDICTION DON BOSCO 35 AHP 21

HALLANDALE(1-0) @ DILLARD(1-0) THIS GAME RIGHT HERE CAN & WILL tell alot for both teams For Hallandale it Will Tell Wether they Are Legit or was that Game vs Deerfield last week a fluke at home for DILLARD it would answer is this the same old dillard or is this a Dillard Team that should be takin serious for now own i BELIEVE & KNOW that both teams want this game badly especially because of the Rilvarly BUT I BELIEVE This is the year DILLARD HIGH will finally step up & earn their respect @ home MY SCORE PREDICTION I HAVE DILLARD WINNING 42 HALLANDALE 21

Sneaky Good game BOYD ANDERSON(0-0) @ DOUGLAS(1-0) the cobras started off their season with a Bye While douglas started off with a blow out win...the eagles are finally trying to show the county their forreal & what will be the better place then at home on a fri night...will it happen i dont think so but i do belueve douglas will make the cobras sweat i have the cobras willing 27 douglas 21 but MARK MY WORDS I WILL NOT.!!! be suprised if douglas pulled off the upset u heard it here first.

Another Good 1 WESTERN VS MCARTHUR TWO much improved teams looking to make a name for themselves i have MCARTHUR WINNING THIS IN A SHOOTOUT 35 WESTERN 28

a very Good 1 as Well Chaminade vs North miami beach...both teams will be looking to start off fast i have chaminade winning 24 14 but wouldnt suprise me if NMB got this win it can go eaither way.

I have been thinking Carol City and Flanagan are similar overall except at the RB position.  I expect Oxbridge in another dog fight but this time coming up short to the hungry Chiefs.  Carol City's ground attack will be the difference.  Carol City wins this battle.

Columbus and Northwestern:  Northwestern gets the W but Columbus puts up a heck of a fight.

Don Bosco @ AHP :  Heard something about 3 possible AHP players (possibly starters)  out with injuries. If anyone hears anything please confirm.  Either way, AHP's nerves have to be running on fumes right now from this stretch of big games.  Bosco picks up the road win.

Hallandale @ Dillard:  Panthers get payback here at Home from last year's massacre and put Hallandale in check coming of a surprising win over Deerfield Beach last week.

Boyd Anderson @ Douglas:  Total clash in the strengths and weaknesses of these two teams and one of them could have their way.   Boyd Anderson will likely utilize a  quick-strike ability over what many are saying is a struggling Douglas secondary.  Douglas could win a close game but I am more convinced Boyd spreads the field out to cause big problems exposing the weakness Douglas.  Boyd gets a decent road win.

Western @ McArthur:  All I know is these are two underrated teams.  I'll lean McArthur at Home here.

North Miami Beach @ Chaminade-Madonna:  Chaminade Madonna takes care of business at Home.

I have been thinking Carol City and Flanagan are similar overall except at the RB position.  I expect Oxbridge in another dog fight but this time coming up short to the hungry Chiefs.  Carol City's ground attack will be the difference.  Carol City wins this battle.

Columbus and Northwestern:  Northwestern gets the W but Columbus puts up a heck of a fight.

Don Bosco @ AHP :  Heard something about 3 possible AHP players (possibly starters)  out with injuries. If anyone hears anything please confirm.  Either way, AHP's nerves have to be running on fumes right now from this stretch of big games.  Bosco picks up the road win.

Hallandale @ Dillard:  Panthers get payback here at Home from last year's massacre and put Hallandale in check coming of a surprising win over Deerfield Beach last week.

Boyd Anderson @ Douglas:  Total clash in the strengths and weaknesses of these two teams and one of them could have their way.   Boyd Anderson will likely utilize a  quick-strike ability over what many are saying is a struggling Douglas secondary.  Douglas could win a close game but I am more convinced Boyd spreads the field out to cause big problems exposing the weakness Douglas.  Boyd gets a decent road win.

Western @ McArthur:  All I know is these are two underrated teams.  I'll lean McArthur at Home here.

North Miami Beach @ Chaminade-Madonna:  Chaminade Madonna takes care of business at Home.

I Agree totally Broward. Cant wait to see all these games unfold starting tomorrow.

Dillard is in no way a 21 point favorite against Hallandale. In no world. Hallandale does not need to prove that they are legit...Not against Dillard. 

I know you support your team but man, how many times over the past year or two have I read how legit Dillard is? Then what happens? My two cents is to stay objective because it's hard to take it seriously now.

For example: I went to Dr. Phillips. Their defense is stacked. Completely stacked. Their roster screams state title. Their offense has studs all over the field but they can't put it together for long drives. It's all long plays for TD's. That will come back to bite them like it has the past few years if I am a betting man. While DP has all the talent in the world and I am an alum I cannot see them beating Apopka or Manatee late in the playoffs if they play the way they are playing now... 

I actually hope Dillard wins because I want you to be right...it's just like man take your foot off the gas pedal a little bit!

Carol City vs Oxbridge got CC wining 10-7... Don't know that status of their young sohpmore qb but with 2 D1 backs and a strong defense I belive CC gets the win...

STA vs Miramar as much as I'm rooting for Miramar cause I have a lil cuz on the squad them boys are going to get smash... STA 35-14

Columbus vs Da West I think the best qb in Dade will come n prevail his team to victory.... Da west defense is legit too.... NW 24-10

AHP vs Don Bosco don't know what bosco brings but know for a tough disipline defense... But their offense always suspect... I think AHP still struggles bin offense but wins... AHP 20-10

Dillard is in no way a 21 point favorite against Hallandale. In no world. Hallandale does not need to prove that they are legit...Not against Dillard. 

I know you support your team but man, how many times over the past year or two have I read how legit Dillard is? Then what happens? My two cents is to stay objective because it's hard to take it seriously now.

For example: I went to Dr. Phillips. Their defense is stacked. Completely stacked. Their roster screams state title. Their offense has studs all over the field but they can't put it together for long drives. It's all long plays for TD's. That will come back to bite them like it has the past few years if I am a betting man. While DP has all the talent in the world and I am an alum I cannot see them beating Apopka or Manatee late in the playoffs if they play the way they are playing now... 

I actually hope Dillard wins because I want you to be right...it's just like man take your foot off the gas pedal a little bit!

Who said they were a 21 favorite? Please show me where it says dillard is favored by 21...i gave my score prediction which is an opinion ..jus like others have picked dillard by 13 & 3 respectively but ima leave that alone because out of all games u single out dillard & hallandale & 2 get your facts str8 i never go arpund no year screaming dillards legit dillard legit i speak on the talent they posses & the fact they have potential thats it what they do with it is completley diffrent.

So naaaa bruhh dont hope for my sake they win ima be a panther regardless if they Win they were the better team if not then obviously they wasnt & back to the drawing board.