Hawthorne’s game may be moved

561_Fan

34 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Bottom line is all this video has been investigated by the FHSAA and you can update the thread topic to read "Game Will be Played at Hawthorne Friday" as it appears they found no evidence to move it.  End of story. 

Nice to see they followed my recommendation.   :lol:

51 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Bottom line is all this video has been investigated by the FHSAA and you can update the thread topic to read "Game Will be Played at Hawthorne Friday" as it appears they found no evidence to move it.  End of story. 

Yep being played at Hawthorne and the administration addressed all issues with having fans on the field and put out statement to community.

I was at the game and Pahokee outplayed Hawthorne but they was a victim of their own mistakes! In today's environment there should be no games played at that stadium until it becomes a secured location like most stadiums are. I complained about that stadium to my wife last year that it is not a secured safe location. Also, there was only three cops in the stadium with a game that level of magnitude and passion for football between both communities. Anyone can come to their stadium with guns because there was no one with a wand/metal detector as I can contest to from going through the visitor side. Also, the ladies at their gate was rude! I am not use to this as I spoke to the young black sheriff officer that said it was only him and two others working the game. You would think they would have beefed up security when there was three shootings previously that week before the game in the community as mention to me by the sheriff officer. in addition, There was horns and bells at the game that is a violation of FHSAA rules and no announcement was made! Pahokee has it faults but the whole altercation took place on Pahokee side of the field in which no Hawthorne player nor coach should not have been that far across the field and their fans access to the field is just ridicules! However, I got a feeling since Pahokee has a young team they will see each again but in Pahokee next year, just schedule like they do! GO BLUE DEVILS

14 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

I was at the game and Pahokee outplayed Hawthorne but they was a victim of their own mistakes! In today's environment there should be no games played at that stadium until it becomes a secured location like most stadiums are. I complained about that stadium to my wife last year that it is not a secured safe location. Also, there was only three cops in the stadium with a game that level of magnitude and passion for football between both communities. Anyone can come to their stadium with guns because there was no one with a wand/metal detector as I can contest to from going through the visitor side. Also, the ladies at their gate was rude! I am not use to this as I spoke to the young black sheriff officer that said it was only him and two others working the game. You would think they would have beefed up security when there was three shootings previously that week before the game in the community as mention to me by the sheriff officer. in addition, There was horns and bells at the game that is a violation of FHSAA rules and no announcement was made! Pahokee has it faults but the whole altercation took place on Pahokee side of the field in which no Hawthorne player nor coach should not have been that far across the field and their fans access to the field is just ridicules! However, I got a feeling since Pahokee has a young team they will see each again but in Pahokee next year, just schedule like they do! GO BLUE DEVILS

That’s what I was saying. There’s no way they are innocent, when the altercation happened on the opposite side of the field after the game.

The old, “You hurt my feelings, so I punch you” excuse. Hope FHSAA releases a statement to address many of these accusations. There are more lies than truth’s coming from Pahokee. Hawthorne remained focus and got a big win last night.  On to the next game.  

Well I hope this doesn’t hurt your kids recruitment and positive things going forward.  Pahokee had a great team and them young men fought to the end.  #1 was the best athlete on the field. I see why they missed him last year.  Hopefully our 55 is blocking for him at Rutgers.  Enjoy

4 hours ago, blackmagic said:

The old, “You hurt my feelings, so I punch you” excuse. Hope FHSAA releases a statement to address many of these accusations. There are more lies than truth’s coming from Pahokee. Hawthorne remained focus and got a big win last night.  On to the next game.  

Well I hope this doesn’t hurt your kids recruitment and positive things going forward.  Pahokee had a great team and them young men fought to the end.  #1 was the best athlete on the field. I see why they missed him last year.  Hopefully our 55 is blocking for him at Rutgers.  Enjoy

I saw they are future teammates. #2 (Gilmore) is a sophomore will be the next big time player, already has some power 5 offers.