Hurricane Matthew Updates

Floridatech

Someone would want to then rank tropical storms, you know the "jv" of tropical systems. Hey if you evacuate head up to Lake City I'm sure Columbiafan will have a place for you.

Lmao

Oh my oh my that would be funny, but I think that would resemble a television show that ended in argueing back in forth lol

I wonder if since States is getting pushed up a week, and week 7 were to be cancelled statewide; would it be possible to push the remainder of the season up 1 week to complete the season?  Would the logistics be possible?

Are there any rules in place by the FHSAA which allows 2 games to be played in a week under certain circumstances - when post -season play is at hand?  We haven't crossed that bridge yet but does anyone know how the FHSAA determines districts  if not all games are played?

I wonder if since States is getting pushed up a week, and week 7 were to be cancelled statewide; would it be possible to push the remainder of the season up 1 week to complete the season?  Would the logistics be possible?

Are there any rules in place by the FHSAA which allows 2 games to be played in a week under certain circumstances - when post -season play is at hand?  We haven't crossed that bridge yet but does anyone know how the FHSAA determines districts  if not all games are played?

I think that's a good idea.  At least teams could make up district games to determine if needed for playoff implications.  I don't imagine a playoff bound team would want to risk injuries for a non district game.