Undefeated plantation loses to creek 36-6 , Miramar beats coral glades 61-0 lol

THIS_IS_DILLARD

wow plantation comes in avg over 50 points a game only to be held to 6 tonight. Now they can beat their chest the next two weeks vs winless south plantation & nova 

Miramar beats winless coral glades 61-0 to improve to 3-1 

it must be nice playing bottom feeders & padding the score which gets you in the top 15. 

but currently dillard misses out because we have a young team and a Murders row schedule where we competed in every game for the most part. 

but hey next week coming off a bye & two str8 loses MIRAMAR @ DILLARD next Saturday night should be REAL interesting. @VeniceIndianFan @cribboy305 @nolebull813 @DarterBlue2

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Creek will be in the top 25 this week, that was a statement win. Naples is screaming the pooch if Scorestream is correct. It was a good call kicking them out. Miramar vs Dillard will be very interesting 

Just went & looked , ain’t no way smh & I think that was a district game too if I’m not mistaken. 

but yea Miramar @ Dillard next Saturday night is gonna be really interesting. Coming off a bye week facing the opponents we’ve faced we should have an advantage. But we will see. 

21 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Just went & looked , ain’t no way smh & I think that was a district game too if I’m not mistaken. 

but yea Miramar @ Dillard next Saturday night is gonna be really interesting. Coming off a bye week facing the opponents we’ve faced we should have an advantage. But we will see. 

Did not see Coconut Creek beating Plantation. Miramar with maybe their best overall performance in school history. 

I see Dillard vs Miramar as a very intriguing game. Dillard coming off a bye week. Miramar, coming off their biggest blowout win in school history. What a game that will be. Won’t make a prediction till later in the week. 

28 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Did not see Coconut Creek beating Plantation. Miramar with maybe their best overall performance in school history. 

I see Dillard vs Miramar as a very intriguing game. Dillard coming off a bye week. Miramar, coming off their biggest blowout win in school history. What a game that will be. Won’t make a prediction till later in the week. 

Gonna be a very good game & a huge crowd 

48 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Miramar beat Coral Glades 61-0

Miramar beat Flanagan 50-0

Miramar beat Dillard 100-0

Lol I'm messing with you on the Dillard one but Miramar band is big this year 

So was it 85-0 or 61-0 either way the game was an embarrassment and obviously their schedule outside of the one game they lost and was held to 7 points has been pure Debbie cakes lol.

as far as they’re band I seen em Dillard band is really big to (well that’s always l) lol. But the way that it’s sounding is like next Saturday night at Dillard is gonna be a crazy crowd. & it’s Dillard homecoming weekend and you know Dillard has the biggest homecoming weekend/tailgate for a hbcu high school in Florida. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So was it 85-0 or 61-0 either way the game was an embarrassment and obviously their schedule outside of the one game they lost and was held to 7 points has been pure Debbie cakes lol.

as far as they’re band I seen em Dillard band is really big to (well that’s always l) lol. But the way that it’s sounding is like next Saturday night at Dillard is gonna be a crazy crowd. & it’s Dillard homecoming weekend and you know Dillard has the biggest homecoming weekend/tailgate for a hbcu high school in Florida. 

Being told it was 61-0 not 85-0. 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Undefeated plantation loses to creek 36-6 , Miramar beats coral glades 61-0 lol