18. Mandarin vs Creekside

19. Bishop Verot vs Sarasota

20. Venice vs River Ridge

21. Vero Beach vs #9 Seminole

22. Cardinal Newman vs Atlantic

23. Coconut Creek vs Ely

24. Lake Mary vs Spruce Creek

25. Buchholz vs Vanguard

I dropped Vero because their only win of note which was documented as being controversial went up in flames when Edison!! of all teams trounced MNW. This could be the worst MNW team in a generation. 

Vero hasn’t done anything else so far. This game vs Seminole is gut check time. This is where they earn their stripes. 

1. Cham

2. Central

3. Norland

4. AHP

5. Cocoa

6. Columbus

7. BTW

8. Treasure Coast

9. STA 

10. Mainland 

11. Armwood

12. Seminole

13. Edge

14. Homestead 

15. Apopka

16. Lakeland 

17. Venice

18. Vero

19. Cardinal Newman 

20. Bishop Verot

21. TBT

22. CCC

23. Atlantic

24. Coconut Creek

25. Gibbons

Next 5( Mandarin, lake Mary, Mia Palmetto, St Augustin, Berkeley Prep)

Honorary inclusion: Golden Gate

I believe both of you are underestimating Lake Mary. Their offense is as good as any in the state bar maybe two or three teams. Yes, their defense does not match the offense. But, as they showed against DP, they can just outshoot you. Their games against Mandarin and Mainland should be very interesting.

I firmly believe they belong in the top 20 statewide. Noah Grubbs is the best QB prospect I have seen in the greater Orlando area in 25 seasons. 

8 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I dropped Vero because their only win of note which was documented as being controversial went up in flames when Edison!! of all teams trounced MNW. This could be the worst MNW team in a generation. 

Vero hasn’t done anything else so far. This game vs Seminole is gut check time. This is where they earn their stripes. 

I ain't mad at you 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I believe both of you are underestimating Lake Mary. Their offense is as good as any in the state bar maybe two or three teams. Yes, their defense does not match the offense. But, as they showed against DP, they can just outshoot you. Their games against Mandarin and Mainland should be very interesting.

I firmly believe they belong in the top 20 statewide. Noah Grubbs is the best QB prospect I have seen in the greater Orlando area in 25 seasons. 

They got Mandarin coming up in 2 weeks. Let’s see if they can back up your claim. Last few games are brutal. They got Apopka, Seminole and Mainland. 

You will know whatever you need to know about Lake Mary come playoff time 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Holding out till they play a top 30 team. Offense looks lethal. 

On 9/17/2023 at 8:50 AM, nolebull813 said:

Cant even disagree sadly. Extreme youthful team , damn near JV with a brand new head coach. Its ugly as hell out there dawg. But the future is bright so we wait. :unsure:

5 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Cant even disagree sadly. Extreme youthful team , damn near JV with a brand new head coach. Its ugly as hell out there dawg. But the future is bright so we wait. :unsure:

The loss of your running back to transfer was lethal to the offense. Lots of talent on the team. But it's a season away from being fully effective. There's still a chance MNW could make some noise in the playoffs. You once won state after finishing the regular season going 5-5.

32 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The loss of your running back to transfer was lethal to the offense. Lots of talent on the team. But it's a season away from being fully effective. There's still a chance MNW could make some noise in the playoffs. You once won state after finishing the regular season going 5-5.

They would need to spring an upset to not go 2-7. There is no playoff for them. 

10 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Here’s a crazy fact. If MNW doesn’t win 3 more games, they will have their worst record in over 45 years!!!

And you are gonna have to tell me where these 3 wins are gonna come from. 

What’s crazy is that that they got a lot of transfers in over the off season. But most def a interesting start 

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

But almost your entire team are freshman and sophomores. Imagine how good they will be a year from now, or even 2 years from now? This year is just an aberration. 

15 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

But almost your entire team are freshman and sophomores. Imagine how good they will be a year from now, or even 2 years from now? This year is just an aberration. 

Assuming they all stay at MNW and don't transfer again/somewhere else. 

These days, it takes a special coach to keep kids together when they're losing. 

On 9/17/2023 at 8:50 AM, nolebull813 said:

Your right on Vero Beach as Seminole will be a gut check,but the teams they have beaten besides MNW are all very good teams. Heritage was probably Vero's toughest game,Vero destroyed Palm Beach DWYer 49-0 and just beat undefeated Fort Pierce WEstwood 35-0 and of course Miami Northwest. Treasure Coast will be our toughest challenge.I'm not sure about Columbia Lake City yet.

7 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

If Jax tca gos undefeated the rest of the season, do you think they could jump back into the top 25? 

I know the rest of our schedule ain't that hard just asking

Yeah for sure. They would be 7-2 entering the playoffs. If they can beat Rockledge soundly and take care of UC, there is definitely a possibility. I don’t hold the AHP loss on them too heavy. The Bolles loss was only viewed as bad because Bolles record, but their 3 opponents are really good!  If Bolles played 3 slappies and were 3-0 it wouldn’t be viewed as a bad loss. It’s the perception.  So that loss won’t hold them down forever.