BTW UP TWO SCORES ON NORLAND

cribboy305

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

4 Star db ben hanks takes the pick all the way to the crib to take up the score 12-0. 15 seconds left in the half

& Just like that Norland comes right back on the kick return. #10 Mighty Mouse (fastest kid in dade) takes it all the way. Norland cuts into the lead right before half 12-7

Great blowout win for BTW. 192-0. I mean, I watched the game and stuff. But, all you really need to do is read the Section 104 comments to know the result. And the comments humbly told us Norland was trash, and had only played cupcakes, and Larry Blustein was mocking the people who picked Norland.  So, if you see a different score than the one above, well, no you didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Great blowout win for BTW. 192-0. I mean, I watched the game and stuff. But, all you really need to do is read the Section 104 comments to know the result. And the comments humbly told us Norland was trash, and had only played cupcakes, and Larry Blustein was mocking the people who picked Norland.  So, if you see a different score than the one above, well, no you didn't. 

lol norland gon always be the little brother down here. Good W by them tho man Great game

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

This must be an inside joke. 

Only if you weren't watching on Section 104 on facebook. The entire chat consisted of folks dunking on Norland, caling them trash and only played cupcakes this season. Larry Blustein mocked the people who picked Norland to win. 

More accurately, my comments are best understood as biting sarcasm :)

5 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Only if you weren't watching on Section 104 on facebook. The entire chat consisted of folks dunking on Norland, caling them trash and only played cupcakes this season. Larry Blustein mocked the people who picked Norland to win. 

I get the sarcasm, I did not watch 104. Norland is a fine team and could upset Central if it does not bring its A game when they meet. 

39 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

I think its cause Norland has the better team on paper to everybody but they forget BTW is coached by 2 legends In Coach Ice & Coach max. They wasn’t planning on losing this game & if fetty (starting qb) doesn’t go down they very well do

….I guess just like if Cardinal Newman had it’s starting QB they would’ve surely beat NW(which scored off a bad center snap, there only score). 
woulda, coulda, & shoulda ain’t EVER gonna win a football game. 
Lou Holts once said, “It’s not about the X’s & O’s, it’s about the Jimmy & Joes!” Tornadoes have a legend as a coach, but “he” still lost by 1 point……BUT they might meet again. If Norland doesn’t play better vs Central, it’s a sure Rocket win……

18 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Looks like it was a good call this week for me to drop Norland under STA and AHP. Right now Chaminade is tier 1 with MC, STA and AHP tier 2 followed by Norland, Columbus, Cocoa and Edgewater as tier 3

How many tiers do you have? You sound like the FHSAA :D

23 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Booker T with another close loss to a better team. They are so hard to rank. They only played either really bad teams or elite ones. They handled their business against the bad ones, and competed admirably against the elite ones. So it’s hard to judge them other then not getting blown out by Norland and MC

It should not be difficult to judge them at all. They are obviously very good. At the very least they are top of tier 3 and at best they are tier 2 which is where Norland belongs.

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

It should not be difficult to judge them at all. They are obviously very good. At the very least they are top of tier 3 and at best they are tier 2 which is where Norland belongs.

I’m not saying it’s hard to rank them at all. Of course they should be ranked. It’s hard to find out where since the teams above and below them all have better wins 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Looks like it was a good call this week for me to drop Norland under STA and AHP. Right now Chaminade is tier 1 with MC, STA and AHP tier 2 followed by Norland, Columbus, Cocoa and Edgewater as tier 3

Well, there can be no doubt that this is TOP tier caliber trollbull. Rank undefeated Norland- with wins at Lakeland and BTW- under an STA team who's been defeated twice on its own field. And rank unbeaten Cocoa-who defeated STA on its own field- not merely one tier below said STA team , but TWO tiers below them. If, God forbid, any of the current staff responsible for ranking teams at the FHSAA were to leave their position, we'd need you to step in and replace them so as to ensure we continue to get the same kind of dogsgh*t rankings we've come to expect.

3 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Well, there can be no doubt that this is TOP tier caliber trollbull. Rank undefeated Norland- with wins at Lakeland and BTW- under an STA team who's been defeated twice on its own field. And rank unbeaten Cocoa-who defeated STA on its own field- not merely one tier below said STA team , but TWO tiers below them. If, God forbid, any of the current staff responsible for ranking teams at the FHSAA were to leave their position, we'd need you to step in and replace them so as to ensure we continue to get the same kind of dogsgh*t rankings we've come to expect.

Norland didn’t beat BTW before the rankings came out dumbass 

3 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Let me guess, the Cocoa team who defeated STA on STA's home field had an unacceptably small lead in the 2nd quarter against a not great team, and this erases Cocoa's defeat of STA? 

And just because someone wins a head to head doesn’t mean they stay above them no matter any other results. 

Should Treasure Coast stay above Seminole no matter how many times they lose or what their results are? 

A few years ago Jesuit beat STA by 3 at home on a days notice of the game being formed. STA drove up the day of the game when the contract was signed the day before. 

Towards the end of the year STA was a well oiled machine and Jesuit was barely beating horrible teams. There was no doubt for people who follow football that STA was a better team late in the year 

7 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

How is STA being tier 2 TWO TIERS above Cocoa in tier 3??

3-2=2????

9 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

And just because someone wins a head to head doesn’t mean they stay above them no matter any other results. 

Should Treasure Coast stay above Seminole no matter how many times they lose or what their results are? 

A few years ago Jesuit beat STA by 3 at home on a days notice of the game being formed. STA drove up the day of the game when the contract was signed the day before. 

Towards the end of the year STA was a well oiled machine and Jesuit was barely beating horrible teams. There was no doubt for people who follow football that STA was a better team late in the year 

Red herring territory here. This Cocoa team is unbeaten, and defeated STA on STA's home field in a game where both teams knew well in advance they'd be playing.

I actually picked booker t Washington to win this game. It’s unfortunate their qb went down , without that happening I have no doubt that booker t would have won. 

even still booker t had the opportunity to win the game late. But a missed field goal in the 1st qt & late game special team mishaps is what gave the Vikings great field position for the final score that gave them the one point lead. 

As For Miami norland their obviously a very good team, but in their first real test of the season they were having a lot of problems with this booker t defense & that doesn’t bolds well for a team with aspirations of taking the crown from Miami central. Was a great game tho. I can’t wait for a possible rematch with these two or BTW & MC.