Next year.....

Zoe Boy

You think one playoff appearance will get them support?

It work for Chapanget that's 2a down here... The year they won the chip they needed uniforms for the playoffs... Guess why they did ? Fundraiser and booster club help them with new uniforms as they are not the richest private school out here... They poorer then a lot of public schools down here .. But guess what win your winning, you will find that money somehow someway

Great story regarding Champagnat in 2013: When the football team was heading to the state championship - they had no money in the budget. They tried candy fundraisers and whatnot but it still wasn't enough. 

So what'd they do? 

The AD bought scratch off tickets for $20 (that $20 coming from her own pocket) at a gas station on the way to the state semifinal game and won $2,000. (And then a parent put up money for a hotel.) 

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssports/2013/12/winning-scratch-off-ticket-worth-2000-helps-pay-for-champagnats-buses-to-state-football.html

Sheesh!!! 17!!!

I heard it was 24. Next year it will be 32 with a total roster of 40 from what I hear.

Why in the world do they all want to come to Cocoa?

Because Cocoa has played 3 national champions in the last 6 years?

Or because Cocoa has played around 25 top 25 teams in the last 8 years?

Athletes get noticed at Cocoa...

I heard it was 24. Next year it will be 32 with a total roster of 40 from what I hear.

Why in the world do they all want to come to Cocoa?

Because Cocoa has played 3 national champions in the last 6 years?

Or because Cocoa has played around 25 top 25 teams in the last 8 years?

Athletes get noticed at Cocoa...

Hey by all means what's ever best for the student athletes I'm for it.... Bit you know we in south fla get all the crap about kids transferring