Columbia vs Lee round 2 playoffs

DisabledAccount

Playoff round 2  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Columbia travels to Lee in a week 4 rematch for opportunity to go to the regional finals

In the last matchup Lee won 28-7

Since then the tigers have been on a 6 game win streak including 4 on the road which also includes a 35-28 win in overtime over Lincoln last week

Any early predictions?

Any info about Lee?  For example does Lee have a 8 game win streak or anything going into this game?

lee comes into the game with a win streak that goes back since week 3 of the season and have not lost since week 1 against raines

Lee is coming off a win over leon 42-0 in their first home playoff game in 2 decades and has made most of their success thanks to their duel threat quarterback and a stingy defense who has kept them strong throughout the year 

3rd Round scenarios

Lee win:   travels to buchholz or hosts bartram trail

Columbia win:  Travels to buchholz or bartram trail

43-7 final

I am stunned for sure

This team is very talented but just had a real bad night, sometimes no matter how bad you want it the game don't go your way, still proud of my team for making it to second round after starting 1-3

Had one hell of a ride last 3 years, wasent the way I wanted to go out as a senior but they will be competitive with or without me there and this is Columbia fan signing off as my football high school career has ended

Columbia I know you all will be great next year #PutInTheWork

Tiger pride win or lose till the day I die

Well Colombiahigh2016, it sounds like it just wasn't Columbia's night and sometimes it is easier to go out like that than losing a tight one or a heartbreaker.   The Columbia program was fortunate to have you as a part of their program for 3 years.  From this messageboard to the stuff you do as a manager for your team - you served a great part of Florida High School football this year.  Hold your head high and stay in the loop on here!   

Well Colombiahigh2016, it sounds like it just wasn't Columbia's night and sometimes it is easier to go out like that than losing a tight one or a heartbreaker. The Columbia program was fortunate to have you as a part of their program for 3 years. From this messageboard to the stuff you do as a manager for your team - you served a great part of Florida High School football this year. Hold your head high and stay in the loop on here!

Thanks

I wish I could have gotten the opportunity to finish in Orlando but guess it wasent ment to be