Vero Beach is ranked 10th in the state by Maxpreps

Floridatech

Not sure if Vero Beach is the 10th best team in the state but hard to knock them for anything.  I don't know how much they evaluate  or formulate these rankings but what I thought was coincidental was at 46, 47, 48 you had Deerfield Beach, Columbus and Flanagan.  What are the chances with 550+ schools ranked those 3 8A SFL neighboring powers come up in sequence like that?

Apopka and Chaminade Madonna at 59 and 60.....If you can find me 58 teams better than those schools in FL , I can find you a clown quicker.

Flanagan Columbus Deerfield Beach Armwood TCA are better than or played tougher schedules than Vero

Vero's schedule was still slightly above average, they have won pretty much all games convincingly and gone undefeated.  It is not like they are "getting lucky".  They are beating good teams with ease.

I don't think the gap with Vero and the 8A teams that you listed is much.

Not sure if Vero Beach is the 10th best team in the state but hard to knock them for anything. I don't know how much they evaluate or formulate these rankings but what I thought was coincidental was at 46, 47, 48 you had Deerfield Beach, Columbus and Flanagan. What are the chances with 550+ schools ranked those 3 8A SFL neighboring powers come up in sequence like that?

Apopka and Chaminade Madonna at 59 and 60.....If you can find me 58 teams better than those schools in FL , I can find you a clown quicker.

Apopka at 59?

That is nonsense

I get they lost early but are a very talented team But then again most people don't trust maxpreps rankings anyway

Vero's schedule was still slightly above average, they have won pretty much all games convincingly and gone undefeated. It is not like they are "getting lucky". They are beating good teams with ease.

I don't think the gap with Vero and the 8A teams that you listed is much.

The only teams that look good on Vero schedule is.....

Sebastian River (Still Alive)

Palm Beach Gardens (Still Alive)

Treasure Coast (Still Alive) Dist.App

Palm Beach Lakes (First round loser)

Trsut me if this was state ranked or national ranked ion think my boys would be undefeated.

Vero is a solid team but I don't think they are going to have an easy path to the state championship. I think Riverview will upset Dr. Phillips this week and beat Vero Beach on the road the following week.

have you seen Riverview play at all this year? I see some people counting them out against Dr Phillips already

I've seen Riverview play a couple times this year, against Manatee and Olympia. Riverview has 4 Division 1 defensive backs in their secondary and 2 are only juniors. They don't have much speed on offense, but they run a no huddle, fast pace offense with a nice downhill back, and they do it very efficiently. They are very disciplined and well coached. Riverview has a GOOD chance of beating Dr. Phillips this Friday.

I've seen Riverview play a couple times this year, against Manatee and Olympia. Riverview has 4 Division 1 defensive backs in their secondary and 2 are only juniors. They don't have much speed on offense, but they run a no huddle, fast pace offense with a nice downhill back, and they do it very efficiently. They are very disciplined and well coached. Riverview has a GOOD chance of beating Dr. Phillips this Friday.

it's nice to see Todd Johnson has that team on the right track. I would like to see them pull that upset this week