Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

Why? MNW has resurrected while Edison has not been real good in several years. In soccer maybe, but football?

Edison is keeping their players now and made it to the 2nd rd playoffs last season.. They have a good core of guys n he probably stay closer to Edison then MNW... Edison is not your typical loser team anymore... It's Billy 3rd school now.. Started at BTW where he did excel as a freshman but I understand where you coming from ...

This new regional wild card thing

Which team out of region 4 gets most likely left out if those 3 all make playoffs

BoHigh, not sure if it will ever happen but I was under the assumption that 4 teams from the same district could go to the playoffs. If true it would probably cause much bitching across the whole state.

BoHigh, not sure if it will ever happen but I was under the assumption that 4 teams from the same district could go to the playoffs. If true it would probably cause much bitching across the whole state.

It may cause some homers to complain but I would like it if it happens. The best teams make the playoffs. This is how it should be. Its kinda a breath of fresh air really. Tired of district runner ups getting in the show just because of their weak district. Regions 3 and 4 in classes 5 through 8 will be crazy come 2nd and 3rd round of playoffs. Probably a lot of rematches from regular season. It will be fun to follow.

I'm hearing roumors about Trenell Troutman might transfer back to the west from STA? 954 gator or Browardhandicapper y'all heard anything like that?

Did not hear that about Troutman, but I did here that 2018 Stoneman Douglas OL, Jack Fris has transferred to AHP.

I may have heard some rumbling about another Stoneman Douglas OL that transferred to STA. Will look into.